The Game Is Fixed!

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: The Game Is Fixed!

Postby Mase » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:31 pm

City64 wrote:
Mase wrote:
zuricity wrote:just been sent this .....

Just had a Google and he's from Wigan. They claim he supports Wigan athletic but I have no doubt in my mind from living in this shithole that he'll support either Everton or Liverpool. They all do for some reason here.

Nearly every cunt in Wigan "supports" the bin dippers . That is the reason there was all that trouble at the DW Stadium in the FA cup and couple of years ago . Proper ignorant thick bastards .
Thing is Wigan is a Rugby town and all the Rugby fans absolutely detest scousers and ST Helens who are there main rivals , strange fucking place is Wigan .

I met Halsey when I was working in Bolton. Nice guy. Would love to meet Tierney around Wigan.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby PeterParker » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:33 pm

Again.
Who controls VAR?

FA or Sky?
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby sheblue » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:37 pm

PeterParker wrote:Again.
Who controls VAR?

FA or Sky?

Rupert Murdoch and John Henry.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Wooders » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:11 pm

The answer is simple - the illuminati
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:29 pm

PeterParker wrote:Again.
Who controls VAR?

FA or Sky?

FA have nothing to do with it. The PL created PGMOL for their own means and cut the FA off from owning their referees. PGMOL is classed as a separate business funded by the PL.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby branny » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:01 pm

MEN running a story about the var decision on the handball. It shows two pictures, the first as it hits Silva and TAA has his arm close to his side. The second as it hits TAA's arm which is now stuck out at a 45 degree angle. Photographic evidence that TAA has moved his arm towards the ball and made himself bigger in the process. Swarbrick said that he didn't make a move towards the ball. No denying it's bent now.
Balotelli......that's a brilliant finish.
branny
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: God's own club
My favourite player is: Tueart

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:02 pm

branny wrote:MEN running a story about the var decision on the handball. It shows two pictures, the first as it hits Silva and TAA has his arm close to his side. The second as it hits TAA's arm which is now stuck out at a 45 degree angle. Photographic evidence that TAA has moved his arm towards the ball and made himself bigger in the process. Swarbrick said that he didn't make a move towards the ball. No denying it's bent now.

The worst of this is the stooges rolled out to 100% BS it as your wrong we are right. It defies anything we have ever seen, you stick your arm out Penalty. I do think and it is going to be blue tinted, We have a fuck of City agenda.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:33 pm

One good thing that came out of Sunday was that the rest of the non-Dipper world understood how the PL worked. There is so much chat about how the game was officiated, regardless of the lack of VAR, that the PL is looking like a two bob fixed association.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby zuricity » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:44 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:One good thing that came out of Sunday was that the rest of the non-Dipper world understood how the PL worked. There is so much chat about how the game was officiated, regardless of the lack of VAR, that the PL is looking like a two bob fixed association.

The Beeb opened up a HYS on the VAR analysis by it's manager - some ex ref.

almost all comments negative about the way var is managed- not the thing itself.

VAr , as it is today, will kill the interest of the paying public and therefore , eventually, the game.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Bear60 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:19 am

zuricity wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:One good thing that came out of Sunday was that the rest of the non-Dipper world understood how the PL worked. There is so much chat about how the game was officiated, regardless of the lack of VAR, that the PL is looking like a two bob fixed association.

almost all comments negative about the way var is managed- not the thing itself.

VAr , as it is today, will kill the interest of the paying public and therefore , eventually, the game.

It’s already killed it for me I have followed football all of my life started supporting Man City in 1968 I am 60 next year and have had enough of it the game is rigged and I don’t wish to watch it any more
Bear60
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby salford city » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:53 am

It’s already killed it for me I have followed football all of my life started supporting Man City in 1968 I am 60 next year and have had enough of it the game is rigged and I don’t wish to watch it any more[/quote]

I had my suspicions that VAR would be the tool that the PL would use to bring us down, and so far, that has been the case. Ifelt exactly like you on Monday morning. Guess everyone has a breaking point, I think I am still holding out for the chumps league but so far, that has been worse to us so what the fuck do I know!!
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:14 am

Bear60 wrote:
zuricity wrote:

It’s already killed it for me I have followed football all of my life started supporting Man City in 1968 I am 60 next year and have had enough of it the game is rigged and I don’t wish to watch it any more

The issue for me is that even though I was probably about 95% sure that the game was fixed, the implementation of VAR has confirmed it for me.

Now, if it was me, and I had connections, as a journalist I would be digging into why these issues have come up and trying to find out how PGMOL are allowed to officiate in such a manner. That would lead to questions for the PL as they are the ones who own this closed shop.

Nobody questions it though and as soon as there is evidence to investigate they sweep it under the carpet, all in the hope that the sheeples will quickly forget and they can carry on regardless.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby city72 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:18 am

8 hours of driving then watching us get shafted at every opportunity, freezing my bollocks off, going for a piss surrounded by loads of coke heads sniffing on its just no fun anymore, Sunday was probably my last game.
city72
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester city

Postby Hazy2 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:42 am

Maybe a compilation of VAR and City might just smack the neutrals in the bollocks of why we think the way we do.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Simister » Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:13 pm

Wooders wrote:The answer is simple - the illuminati

surely the David Gilluminati?
Simister
Superman's Underpants

My favourite player is: SWP

Postby s1ty m » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:37 am

zuricity wrote:

It will undoubtedly kill the game, I agree. For me, it's already ruined. I walked away from the Spurs game knowing that as it stood, it was bent. Since then, it's become worse. I can't be bothered following something that is this crooked, it's a waste of time and money.
After the ball was centred, after the whistle blew...
s1ty m
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:50 am

Are there really still fans who thinks there’s no agenda against our club ?

It’s a serious fucking question !
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:52 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Are there really still fans who thinks there’s no agenda against our club ?

I'm sure there is an agenda, just not solely against our club. Other "less favoured" clubs are also suffering at the hands of these blatant cheats - see Sheffied Utd v Spuds for example. The only clubs getting the bent decisions in their favour are the PL "elite" and the media darlings (only reason I can think for Spuds getting so many decisions in their favour).
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby Mase » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:14 am

Bluemoon4610 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Are there really still fans who thinks there’s no agenda against our club ?

I'm sure there is an agenda, just not solely against our club. Other "less favoured" clubs are also suffering at the hands of these blatant cheats - see Sheffied Utd v Spuds for example. The only clubs getting the bent decisions in their favour are the PL "elite" and the media darlings (only reason I can think for Spuds getting so many decisions in their favour).

But then didn't Sheff Utd get one in their favour against Burnley? Things even themselves out for those teams - just never us.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Scatman » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:52 am

Mase wrote:
Bluemoon4610 wrote:

But then didn't Sheff Utd get one in their favour against Burnley? Things even themselves out for those teams - just never us.

Didn't we get one against West Ham?
Scatman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum