PIGMOL

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: PIGMOL

Postby City64 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:01 pm

Has that bent cunt bald headed streak of piss Mike Riley resigned yet ? Has bent cunt ref Micheal Oliver been stood down for next weekend ?
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby nottsblue » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:03 pm

City64 wrote:Has that bent cunt bald headed streak of piss Mike Riley resigned yet ? Has bent cunt ref Micheal Oliver been stood down for next weekend ?

Resigned?
His bank account has been swelled this week more likely
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby City64 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:10 pm

https://twitter.com/IanCheeseman/status ... 8932801536

Incredible if this is proven true during the ridiculous VAR decision that ruled out our third goal v Chelsea . Have we unearthed the undoubted corruption surrounding VAR and PIGMOL ?
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:57 pm

City64 wrote:https://twitter.com/IanCheeseman/status/1198939178932801536

Incredible if this is proven true during the ridiculous VAR decision that ruled out our third goal v Chelsea . Have we unearthed the undoubted corruption surrounding VAR and PIGMOL ?

Can’t be true - I’ve been told that there is no agenda and we are all living with Tin foil hats on .
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby JamieMCFC » Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:39 pm

london blue 2 wrote:
sheblue wrote:
PeterParker wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
Sideshow Bob wrote:didn't mancini try this on? iirc we got a few games that were fairly officiated and then things went back to "normal". i suppose a few is better than none.

Our first PL win. We started getting really bad decisions so Mancini said it how it was. All of a sudden we were officiated evenly bit the Rags started getting favourable decisions. Paddy then came out with the Rag decisions and it then became more even towards the end of the season.

That is why I loved Bobby. He wasen't afraid to tell it how it was.
Legend.

Absolutely, and one of his most important attributes was his ability to change a game tactically to his benefit mid way through. He could see things werent going to plan and he would change it and ultimately change the game. He is better than Pep in that regard in my view.
But Pep is better in other ways, which are obvious. If we could merge the two of them into one, now that would be the ultimate manager!!

Like QPR :lol:

He stood there screaming fuck you fuck you to all the players, told them to get back in defence and the players ignored him and won the game :lol:

Wasn't it Lescott that talked about that?
JamieMCFC
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Mase » Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:19 pm

london blue 2 wrote:
sheblue wrote:
PeterParker wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
Sideshow Bob wrote:didn't mancini try this on? iirc we got a few games that were fairly officiated and then things went back to "normal". i suppose a few is better than none.

Our first PL win. We started getting really bad decisions so Mancini said it how it was. All of a sudden we were officiated evenly bit the Rags started getting favourable decisions. Paddy then came out with the Rag decisions and it then became more even towards the end of the season.

That is why I loved Bobby. He wasen't afraid to tell it how it was.
Legend.

Absolutely, and one of his most important attributes was his ability to change a game tactically to his benefit mid way through. He could see things werent going to plan and he would change it and ultimately change the game. He is better than Pep in that regard in my view.
But Pep is better in other ways, which are obvious. If we could merge the two of them into one, now that would be the ultimate manager!!

Like QPR :lol:

He stood there screaming fuck you fuck you to all the players, told them to get back in defence and the players ignored him and won the game :lol:

Didn't he bring on Dzeko and Balo, one that scored the equaliser and one that assisted the winner. I'd say he knew how to change a game.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:35 pm

Dermot Gallagher towing the line, Raheem offside.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby nottsblue » Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:44 pm

Hazy2 wrote:Dermot Gallagher towing the line, Raheem offside.

And a definite foul on the dipper so absolutely correct to rule out Palace’s opener.

Let’s us not forget though the chain of command here:-

Sky pump billions into the PL and have a vested interest
The match officials are an “independent” company set up to run said PL. Though it is highly likely Sky have a controlling interest
Sky’s own ex referee pundit Gallagher then explains to the watching/reading public how VAR was right all along and it’s the future of the game.
Watching/reading public believe what is fed them
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:47 pm

nottsblue wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:Dermot Gallagher towing the line, Raheem offside.

And a definite foul on the dipper so absolutely correct to rule out Palace’s opener.

Let’s us not forget though the chain of command here:-

Sky pump billions into the PL and have a vested interest
The match officials are an “independent” company set up to run said PL. Though it is highly likely Sky have a controlling interest
Sky’s own ex referee pundit Gallagher then explains to the watching/reading public how VAR was right all along and it’s the future of the game.
Watching/reading public believe what is fed them

Mane push on Raheem, no foul. Clear push. Very Average Refs.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum