PIGMOL

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

PIGMOL

Postby City64 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:40 pm

MCFC have personally delivered a letter to PIGMOL headquarters complaining how the game was officiated at Anfield . The complaint is aimed at PIGMOL chief Mike Riley and Referee Michael Oliver .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: PIGMOL

Postby salford city » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:15 pm

City64 wrote:MCFC have personally delivered a letter to PIGMOL headquarters complaining how the game was officiated at Anfield . The complaint is aimed at PIGMOL chief Mike Riley and Referee Michael Oliver .

I hope this is true way overdue and hopefully, will get people talking and shine some much needed light on the shady bastards
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby City64 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:31 pm

salford city wrote:
City64 wrote:MCFC have personally delivered a letter to PIGMOL headquarters complaining how the game was officiated at Anfield . The complaint is aimed at PIGMOL chief Mike Riley and Referee Michael Oliver .

I hope this is true way overdue and hopefully, will get people talking and shine some much needed light on the shady bastards

Delivered promptly on Monday according to City correspondent Stuart Brennan .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Mase » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:43 pm

Should be how that match AND the Spurs match was officiated by Oliver. Fuckin paedo looking scrawny twat.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby City64 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:43 pm

MCFC have also made an official complaint to the Premier League .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:56 pm

It'll be brushed under the carpet, 2 cheeks of the same arse.

Good to see we are at least taking them to task, if only for the team who must be thinking what the fuck is going on.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby patrickblue » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:08 pm

salford city wrote:

I'm not holding my breath.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby nottsblue » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:15 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:It'll be brushed under the carpet, 2 cheeks of the same arse.

Good to see we are at least taking them to task, if only for the team who must be thinking what the fuck is going on.

Probably be fined for bringing the game into disrepute for questioning the integrity of the officials
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Simister » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:28 pm

I hope it hints at legal action, based on the PL/PigMuck not following their own regulations.
Simister
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: SWP

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:36 pm

nottsblue wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:It'll be brushed under the carpet, 2 cheeks of the same arse.

Probably be fined for bringing the game into disrepute for questioning the integrity of the officials

Will they VAR it? At least we'd see if we were offside, or not.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:58 am

That letter should have been delivered to every newspaper and media outlet at the same time to force the cheating bastards at PIGMOL & PL to answer publicly as well. Failing that, we could also have gone public with any private reply - and then blamed a Der Spiegel hacker for leaking it!!
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby Hazy2 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:52 am

Bluemoon4610 wrote:

That letter should have been delivered to every newspaper and media outlet at the same time to force the cheating bastards at PIGMOL & PL to answer publicly as well. Failing that, we could also have gone public with any private reply - and then blamed a Der Spiegel hacker for leaking it!!

Back it up with a bunch of clips. Including the CL games with Jesus goal Milner tackle Sane Goal Sunday's joke. Explain it.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Sideshow Bob » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:45 pm

didn't mancini try this on? iirc we got a few games that were fairly officiated and then things went back to "normal". i suppose a few is better than none.
Sideshow Bob
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:02 pm

Sideshow Bob wrote:didn't mancini try this on? iirc we got a few games that were fairly officiated and then things went back to "normal". i suppose a few is better than none.

Our first PL win. We started getting really bad decisions so Mancini said it how it was. All of a sudden we were officiated evenly bit the Rags started getting favourable decisions. Paddy then came out with the Rag decisions and it then became more even towards the end of the season.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby PeterParker » Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:54 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Sideshow Bob wrote:didn't mancini try this on? iirc we got a few games that were fairly officiated and then things went back to "normal". i suppose a few is better than none.

Our first PL win. We started getting really bad decisions so Mancini said it how it was. All of a sudden we were officiated evenly bit the Rags started getting favourable decisions. Paddy then came out with the Rag decisions and it then became more even towards the end of the season.

That is why I loved Bobby. He wasen't afraid to tell it how it was.
Legend.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Mase » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:17 pm

PeterParker wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Legend.

I loved it when the media and pundits said the Rags had already won the league in 11/12 and before the last game of the season when Bob was getting interviewed he took the piss out of them "We can't win. It's impossible. United have already won".
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby sheblue » Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:11 pm

PeterParker wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Legend.

Absolutely, and one of his most important attributes was his ability to change a game tactically to his benefit mid way through. He could see things werent going to plan and he would change it and ultimately change the game. He is better than Pep in that regard in my view.
But Pep is better in other ways, which are obvious. If we could merge the two of them into one, now that would be the ultimate manager!!
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Bluedj » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:24 am

We would certainly have a better more organised defence
Bluedj
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: vincent kompany

Postby PeterParker » Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:26 pm

Bluedj wrote:We would certainly have a better more organised defence

Our corners actually ment something with Bobby.

And when they didn't we still had this:

PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby london blue 2 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:34 pm

sheblue wrote:
PeterParker wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Legend.

Absolutely, and one of his most important attributes was his ability to change a game tactically to his benefit mid way through. He could see things werent going to plan and he would change it and ultimately change the game. He is better than Pep in that regard in my view.
But Pep is better in other ways, which are obvious. If we could merge the two of them into one, now that would be the ultimate manager!!

Like QPR :lol:

He stood there screaming fuck you fuck you to all the players, told them to get back in defence and the players ignored him and won the game :lol:
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum