Leadership

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Leadership

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:34 pm

Do we need a statement from the club, possibly Khaldoon, to bring us all together?

We are being battered from pillar to post and we're probably all feeling a little punch drunk at the moment, much like the team.

During a period where lots of Blues are sating they've had enough, do we now need intervention from the club to bring us all back down to earth; for the good of the club?

What about on the pitch as well?
Last edited by Beefymcfc on Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Re: Leadership

Postby PeterParker » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:24 am

Fucking re-sign Vinnie in january and the rest will be history.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Outcast » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:13 am

Pay the asking price for Kalidou Koulibaly and we'll retain the title. It's that simple. Him and laporte at the back, that's some defence.
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Mase » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:43 am

PeterParker wrote:Fucking re-sign Vinnie in january and the rest will be history.

We definitely need some leadership on the field at the moment. Who bollocked Gundo for that shit clearance? Who bollocked Sergio for not playing to the whistle? Who bollocked Kev for not tracking back?

We're massively missing a leader.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Hazy2 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:07 am

We need a leader for situations like Sunday, A captain does not accept Olivers fuck up. he stays on him until he reverses it, along with a team, which we lack when we get decisions like this. we need a new leader in ASAP Ferna is close to done and David in his farewell season.

Talking to a big Everton fan today he advised me they refer to the vermin as Cultists. He also fully expects Arteta to be the next Everton manager.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Return to The Maine Football forum