Paranoid? Or are they all against us

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Paranoid? Or are they all against us

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:03 pm

For some time now I have had this feeling the world and his wife are against us, I do not have to detail the FFP/EUFA thing, or the cartel. But the main stream media have also dialled up the vitriol.
Last week for me was really bad, the fallout from the dipper defeat was bad enough, the media wankfest on how Klops “Threshing machine” had dismantled City, the Sterling thing, the Bernado ban, how much more can we take?
Then the distorted reports on how we had “Lost our CAS appeal on FFP” wow it’s tough being a City fan at the moment. Anyway I wondered whether it was just me, or are the whole media/officials against us? (I have not mentioned Oliver and how he fucked us)
Some may say this is just an extension of the media thread, but for me this is worse, I am talking media, PGMOL/FA/EUFA the whole fucking corrupt lot of them, well is it just me being paranoid? Or are they all against us?
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Paranoid? Or are they all against us

Postby zuricity » Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:56 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:For some time now I have had this feeling the world and his wife are against us, I do not have to detail the FFP/EUFA thing, or the cartel. But the main stream media have also dialled up the vitriol.
Last week for me was really bad, the fallout from the dipper defeat was bad enough, the media wankfest on how Klops “Threshing machine” had dismantled City, the Sterling thing, the Bernado ban, how much more can we take?
Then the distorted reports on how we had “Lost our CAS appeal on FFP” wow it’s tough being a City fan at the moment. Anyway I wondered whether it was just me, or are the whole media/officials against us? (I have not mentioned Oliver and how he fucked us)
Some may say this is just an extension of the media thread, but for me this is worse, I am talking media, PGMOL/FA/EUFA the whole fucking corrupt lot of them, well is it just me being paranoid? Or are they all against us?

It's just you .
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:57 pm

zuricity wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:For some time now I have had this feeling the world and his wife are against us, I do not have to detail the FFP/EUFA thing, or the cartel. But the main stream media have also dialled up the vitriol.

It's just you .

I thought so
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Simister » Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:39 pm

I'd love City to pay some agency to bug the PGMOL HQ and find out what Riley and hid lieutenants really think about us, and what sort of instructions they get from the Premier League (who pay their wages).

I think the PL are dodgy - even if only for their own marketing reasons can't wait for it to come out.

But it would take some ballsy sports journalist to do it - and be allowed to by his editor.
Simister
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: SWP

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:45 pm

Simister wrote:I'd love City to pay some agency to bug the PGMOL HQ and find out what Riley and hid lieutenants really think about us, and what sort of instructions they get from the Premier League (who pay their wages).

I think the PL are dodgy - even if only for their own marketing reasons can't wait for it to come out.

But it would take some ballsy sports journalist to do it - and be allowed to by his editor.

Yes it would be interesting, I am convinced PGMOL is bent look at this Mike Riley episode-:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM747L9Wf8M
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Postby nottsblue » Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:20 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:
Simister wrote:I'd love City to pay some agency to bug the PGMOL HQ and find out what Riley and hid lieutenants really think about us, and what sort of instructions they get from the Premier League (who pay their wages).

Yes it would be interesting, I am convinced PGMOL is bent look at this Mike Riley episode-:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM747L9Wf8M

Watching that explains a lot. Possibly the worst officiating in the modern era. And he is now in charge.
The mind boggles
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:35 pm

Since the loss at Liverpool we’ve had Raheem hung out to dry, sane is definitely leaving, pep wants out, Jesus can’t take pens (ok that’s true), we’ve been found guilty of FFP, peps a fraud and simultaneously been blamed for booing England and made fun of for having no fans to boo England.

Hard to think otherwise isn’t it?
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Dimples » Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:00 am

PL was always corrupt.
Follow the money and the decisions make sense.
Sky have pumped in £££billions so they have a seat at the top table and dominate the decision making.
That means two things, they will maximize profits and protect their investment.
The Rags and the Dippers have the largest global fan bases i.e. most subscriptions but they must be winning pots to max the number of subs.
Therefore, Sky have replaced the Rags with the Dippers (because the Rags are in such a mess).
When the Dippers subscriptions have max'ed out and the Rags have sorted themselves out, they will switch back to the Rags and on it goes.....

Anyone who cannot see the above during the Rags under Fergie and again with the Dippers under Klopp is blind.

The problem for Sky/PL is that City have pumped in £££billions (like PSG), are very influential and powerful and are not going away.
My guess is that there is a full scale war raging in the background between City and Sky/PL.
We see glimpses of it in the media, all the negative stuff quoted above in this thread i.e. Sterling, Bernado, Sane, the 'decisions' during last
weeks match, the Spurs game, FFP, etc...

Who will win?
Probably, end up in some sort of compromise because it is in nobody's interest (City or Sky) to undermine the integrity of the PL.

When you see the decisions and negative press swing in our favor then you can be sure the war has ended.
I have sort of switched off, just a casual observer now, last week's match was the final straw for me.
It was a straightforward mugging, they did not even try to hide it.
Only upside is that if Sky/PL are that blatant then they must be in a desperate struggle with City.
So maybe there is a silver lining after all...
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Postby sheblue » Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:33 am

No you are not paranoid.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city