City's next manager

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: City's next manager

Postby sheblue » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:56 am

stupot wrote:Simeone doesn't just play boring football, he had a right pop at us a couple of months ago saying we have no history which shows how little he knows.
I reckon Pep will be here until the end of next season. If he goes then I'm in the Rogers camp. They're playing great stuff at Leicester- going forward they're superb. Defensively he got megabucks for Slabhead and yet he's improved the defence.

There is something about Roger's. Cant put my finger on it.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Mase » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:40 pm

sheblue wrote:
stupot wrote:Simeone doesn't just play boring football, he had a right pop at us a couple of months ago saying we have no history which shows how little he knows.
I reckon Pep will be here until the end of next season. If he goes then I'm in the Rogers camp. They're playing great stuff at Leicester- going forward they're superb. Defensively he got megabucks for Slabhead and yet he's improved the defence.

There is something about Roger's. Cant put my finger on it.

Didn't he get caught with a tranny?

The only reason I'd want Roger's would be if he came and won the Prem and we could laugh at Liverpool fuckin him off
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Mase » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:52 pm

Re: Simeone, I guess I just want someone with passion similar to Mancini. I want someone ready to knockout the opposing manager.
Last edited by Mase on Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:02 pm

Mase wrote:Re: Simeone, I guess I just want someone with passion similar to Mancini. I was someone ready to knockout the opposing manager.

When Maureen ran through our dug out at Chelsea, we needed Bobby Manc to grip the fucker and throttle him, we got Manuel and the old fella looking like my old nanna when her Christmas tree fell over, for no reason!
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Outcast » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:45 pm

Simone? Really!!
Bobby Manc? No thanks, enough with the sentiments, what has he exactly done since he left us??

I'd rather go for Rogers, Poch if we looking to continue our attacking football, or Allegri if we looking someone in Bobby Manc Mould

Cheers
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City

Postby Mase » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:55 pm

Outcast wrote:Simone? Really!!
Bobby Manc? No thanks, enough with the sentiments, what has he exactly done since he left us??

I'd rather go for Rogers, Poch if we looking to continue our attacking football, or Allegri if we looking someone in Bobby Manc Mould

Cheers

Not really bothered about what Bob has done since he's left, because no one is saying get him back.

But he did win us our first major trophy is God knows how many years and then delivered a lot of people's favourite seasons in 11/12 judging by the other thread.
Last edited by Mase on Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:36 pm

Mase wrote:
Outcast wrote:Simone? Really!!

Cheers

Not really bothered about what Bob has done since he's left, because no one is saying get him back.

But he did win is our first major trophy is God knows how many years and then deliver a lot of people's favourite seasons in 11/12 judging by the other thread.

6-1 should have been knighted. Even the scousers liked us then, how the media has turned.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby ruralblue » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:49 pm

Think peps successor will be someone we've never heard of, someone maybe who's not even a manager yet. Have a feeling Peps going to be here a long time, think the difference between us, Barca and Bayern is the belief and development of the project.
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby City64 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:02 pm

We have Pep the worlds undisputed best club manager at this present time who last week told the world he is committed to MCFC to until at least the end of the 2020/21 season . Blue scouse Everton fans down the road are struggling like fuck and have had enough of their manager Marco Silva ......... BUT the Everton fans agree there are no better managers out there at present who Everton could bring in to replace him so they want the club to stick with him for now . Just let that sink in and let the fact that how lucky we are as City fans to get the very best !

Fucking spoilt we are !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:06 pm

City64 wrote:We have Pep the worlds undisputed best club manager at this present time who last week told the world he is committed to MCFC to until at least the end of the 2020/21 season . Blue scouse Everton fans down the road are struggling like fuck and have had enough of their manager Marco Silva ......... BUT the Everton fans agree there are no better managers out there at present who Everton could bring in to replace him so they want the club to stick with him for now . Just let that sink in and let the fact that how lucky we are as City fans to get the very best !

Fucking spoilt we are !

He’s just as lucky to manage Man City - let that sink in .
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby City64 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:34 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
City64 wrote:We have Pep the worlds undisputed best club manager at this present time who last week told the world he is committed to MCFC to until at least the end of the 2020/21 season . Blue scouse Everton fans down the road are struggling like fuck and have had enough of their manager Marco Silva ......... BUT the Everton fans agree there are no better managers out there at present who Everton could bring in to replace him so they want the club to stick with him for now . Just let that sink in and let the fact that how lucky we are as City fans to get the very best !

Fucking spoilt we are !

He’s just as lucky to manage Man City - let that sink in .

Lucky in the sense that he is privileged to work for our unbelievable fantastic owners but he has delivered and broken nearly every English PL record in the process .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby salford city » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:47 am

He’s just as lucky to manage Man City - let that sink in .[/quote]
Lucky in the sense that he is privileged to work for our unbelievable fantastic owners but he has delivered and broken nearly every English PL record in the process .[/quote]

Bit of both here. Cannot argue with last season's domestic treble and the football that went with it - not the record breaking 100 points the season before. Pepsi problem was not replacing Kompany and thinking he could get away with playing Fern there and that has bitten him on the arse. Yes we have list Laporte and that has been huge. but he has weakened the team with his insistence on trying to convert Fern into a CB and removing what was previously the glue holding our system together. Looks like he is putting all his eggs into the chumps league basket and hoping that we get Laporte back for the knock out phases.

Would we take that? Me, yes as long as we reinvigorate the team with some legs in the summer and smash the league again next season. It's a fcuking big ask at this stage though
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby salford city » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:48 am

^^ Nor.....
salford city

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:12 pm

salford city wrote:He’s just as lucky to manage Man City - let that sink in .

Lucky in the sense that he is privileged to work for our unbelievable fantastic owners but he has delivered and broken nearly every English PL record in the process .[/quote]

Bit of both here. Cannot argue with last season's domestic treble and the football that went with it - not the record breaking 100 points the season before. Pepsi problem was not replacing Kompany and thinking he could get away with playing Fern there and that has bitten him on the arse. Yes we have list Laporte and that has been huge. but he has weakened the team with his insistence on trying to convert Fern into a CB and removing what was previously the glue holding our system together. Looks like he is putting all his eggs into the chumps league basket and hoping that we get Laporte back for the knock out phases.

Would we take that? Me, yes as long as we reinvigorate the team with some legs in the summer and smash the league again next season. It's a fcuking big ask at this stage though[/quote]

Loads of sense here. CL I cannot see us winning it, we lack an X Factor this season and concede for fun V mediocre teams.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby salford city » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:20 pm

I cannot see it myself either. Demonstrates how far Pep is currently away from reality
salford city

Postby PeterParker » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:56 pm

What about that fucker from Ajax?
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum