pep out

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: pep out

Postby Mase » Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:44 pm

Those tactics last night are what you'd expect from Ole or Lampard. Someone that hasn't been in the game for long. It was embarrassing.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:13 pm

Mase wrote:Those tactics last night are what you'd expect from Ole or Lampard. Someone that hasn't been in the game for long. It was embarrassing.

Calm down! You'll end up having a heart attack
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Mase » Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:25 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Mase wrote:Those tactics last night are what you'd expect from Ole or Lampard. Someone that hasn't been in the game for long. It was embarrassing.

It's got to you that hasn't it :lol:

Stop getting emotional. It's only someone's opinion.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:28 pm

Mase wrote:

It's got to you that hasn't it :lol:

Stop getting emotional. It's only someone's opinion.

All I'm doing is giving my opinion, you're the one getting bothered by it.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby zabbadabbado » Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:31 pm

Pep is a smart man.

He knows we are struggling defensively with injuries,and players getting old,and out of form.

He like us watches us make 2,3,fuck ups nearly every game these days..

So why then did he play to our weaknesses by taking off our attacking threat and invite Wolves to go on the front foot for a full 60 minutes ?

Let us also not forget this is the same Manager that has refused to abandon his own Football philosophy regardless of the circumstances.Yet he does just that when we are miraculously 2-0 up and down to 10 men.He was Wolves MOM last night.

Every fan i know said the worst thing he could do in the Derby was play Angelnio against James.What does he do ?,he does just that.

Like i said can not escape the feeling he is deliberately making our problems much worse.

Also wtf is his problem with Foden.
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: KDB

Postby JamieMCFC » Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:42 pm

Mase wrote:There was people the other week claiming Mancini had lost the dressing room towards the end of his reign.

How would you explain Pep's relationship with the current players? Quite clear they don't want to play for him!

Well as far as the Manici thing goes it’s been rumored that several of our players threatened to put in transfer requests if he wasn’t fired and Kompany and Zabs were the most vocal.
JamieMCFC
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Mase » Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:44 pm

JamieMCFC wrote:
Mase wrote:There was people the other week claiming Mancini had lost the dressing room towards the end of his reign.

How would you explain Pep's relationship with the current players? Quite clear they don't want to play for him!

Well as far as the Manici thing goes it’s been rumored that several of our players threatened to put in transfer requests if he wasn’t fired and Kompany and Zabs were the most vocal.

Really? I heard it was Dzeko that went to the chairman behind Mancini's back.

Thinking back to how that was handled it was ridiculous. I remember travelling down to Wembley on the coach and we knew Pellers was joining before we'd even got to the ground for the Wigan final.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Hazy2 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:51 pm

Peps builds teams sits back and they get on with it, with us we have no rhythm. Week to week we have issues or like the performance in Leicester game we remind ourselves how good we are. Let's face it we are second best not what Pep or the club wanted, but our flaws are exposed more by the vermins run. If we have a comfort it is the Kremlin will be all over the decline and be sorting out double quick. Take our medicine and learn.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Outcast » Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:58 pm

If Pep is to leave at end of the season (worst case scenario), who should we get as his replacement? I'm not convinced he'll stay or go, his stance for not extending his contract might have affected players mindset and consequently lost their edge and desire along with his tactics and picking the right personnel.

Personally I'd avoid the likes of Arteta, Van Bronckhorst ect. I don't think we are going down that route seeing we let Arteta go. Not sure up and coming manager's can command a dressing room full of high profile players.
I'm not sure Brenda will be any different to Pep, he doesn't seem to have a Plan B. If we're going conservative which I highly doubt, Allegri would be our best option.
If we are looking locally, Chris Wilder or Eddie Howe; they're not good enough.

I would go for Poch if he's still available , yes he hasn't won anything but with the right backing it's a punt worth taking. Not to mention he's good with promoting youth.
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City

Postby zabbadabbado » Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:05 pm

Outcast wrote:If Pep is to leave at end of the season (worst case scenario), who should we get as his replacement? I'm not convinced he'll stay or go, his stance for not extending his contract might have affected players mindset and consequently lost their edge and desire along with his tactics and picking the right personnel.

Personally I'd avoid the likes of Arteta, Van Bronckhorst ect. I don't think we are going down that route seeing we let Arteta go. Not sure up and coming manager's can command a dressing room full of high profile players.
I'm not sure Brenda will be any different to Pep, he doesn't seem to have a Plan B. If we're going conservative which I highly doubt, Allegri would be our best option.

I would go for Poch if he's still available , yes he hasn't won anything but with the right backing it's a punt worth taking. Not to mention he's good with promoting youth.

My choice also would be Poch.

Spurs dropped a Bollock letting him go.

I think the friction there between him and the chairman Levy was a disagreement on which direction the Club was going.

Poch knew Spurs needed quality additions to carry on evolving.Levy being the tight t**t he is was happy just to tread water and finish Top 6 each season.
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: KDB

Postby Hazy2 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:13 pm

zabbadabbado wrote:
Outcast wrote:If Pep is to leave at end of the season (worst case scenario), who should we get as his replacement? I'm not convinced he'll stay or go, his stance for not extending his contract might have affected players mindset and consequently lost their edge and desire along with his tactics and picking the right personnel.

My choice also would be Poch.

Spurs dropped a Bollock letting him go

I think the friction there between him and the chairman Levy was a disagreement on which direction the Club was going.

Poch knew Spurs needed quality additions to carry on evolving.Levy being the tight t**t he is was happy just to tread water and finish Top 6 each season.

Agree he is like Bobby Manc psssion and we get Kane to replace Sergio, feels bad typing that.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby PrezIke » Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:26 pm

Some utterly ridiculous, beyond speculative, hyperbolic, and sensational words written down in this thread.

Wow
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:28 pm

PrezIke wrote:Some utterly ridiculous, beyond speculative, hyperbolic, and sensational words written down in this thread.

Wow

And also some home truths
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Mase » Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:41 pm

PrezIke wrote:Some utterly ridiculous, beyond speculative, hyperbolic, and sensational words written down in this thread.

Wow

Name people
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby blues2win » Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:42 pm

Ridiculous to sack our greatest manager. Ederson fucked up and Mendy was fouled. Pep had to worry about Sunday as well. The FA Cup is more important now.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby Nigels Tackle » Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:43 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Wow

some on here can’t handle the truth

the club is going to pot but they are still happily clapping along

window licking mongs
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:46 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Wow

window licking mongs

The club is going to pot? Bwahahahahaha

Where's Franny Lee with a takeover bid when you need him?
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Mase » Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:51 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Wow

window licking mongs

The club is going to pot? Bwahahahahaha

Where's Franny Lee with a takeover bid when you need him?

We were never at the highs of last season just before Lee took over. So you're comparing an average team to a poor-average team.

Going from winning the lot and every player playing for the manager, everyone at the club looking happy to Wolves doing the double over us.

Why are you just responding emotionally today? Like people are actually digging you out with their opinion?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:54 pm

What's your fascination with emotions?

I'm laughing at the absurdity of this thread and some of the comments in it.

It's as if the last couple of seasons never happened.

Becoming what we despised for so long, entitled cunts.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Mase » Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:02 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:What's your fascination with emotions?

I'm laughing at the absurdity of this thread and some of the comments in it.

It's as if the last couple of seasons never happened.

Becoming what we despised for so long, entitled cunts.

Entitled because we're saying "if Pep wants out, then let him go".

You're not even engaging in debate. You're just seeing a comment you don't like and responding with - hehehehehehe let's get Alan Ball back.

It's like someone is attacking you personally.
Last edited by Mase on Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum