So

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

So

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:10 pm

So I popped in to have a look at what's being said and as per norm it's a complete moanathon.

So I thought I would join in. Trouble is I can't think who to moan about first:

Possibly Pep as he is clearly a crap manager who doesn't know what he is doing. No Plan B I hear and why does he do that when he should have done this and.... Get Poch in now while we can.

John Stones what an absolute joke of a defender and that's if he can ever get fit enough to play. Get rid as soon as poss.

Ottamendi. Why is he still with us, another joke of a defender who is so bad it's embarrassing. doesn't know how to stay on his feet etc etc

Mendy.Why the hell did we buy him , can't defend for toffee and isn't as great as made out going forward.

Sterling. Waay overhyped, much rather have Rashford who has pissed all over him this season

Jesus. Noweher near good enough to replace Aguero we must buy a top replacement asap.

Gundogan. Why does he keep picking him. Slows the game down to much, can't tackle. What's he got over Pep to keep getting selected?

Angelino. Not even close to good enough.

Mahrez. I'll drive him to the airport myself if anyone will have him. Complete waste of space.

Merlin. used to be good but past it now and shouldnt be getting many games anymore.

Walker...................

My god it's exhausting just thinking about it we are so so bad. Well maybe a few cups and a good finish maybe as low as 2nd!

I know we aren't hitting the heights of recent years and of course some players are below par at times and silly mistakes have been/ are being made which cost games/points but we can't be perfect all the time and win every trophy we enter into. And yes there's nothing wrong with a bit of criticism when deserved but reading some of the crap on here and some on twitter it's really embarrassing.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Re: So

Postby Simister » Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:16 pm

You forgot to mention Clownio.
Simister
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: SWP

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:21 pm

Simister wrote:You forgot to mention Clownio.

Crazy isn't it but I just got knackered and couldnt keep it up.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby zabbadabbado » Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:37 pm

No one to my knowledge has called for Pep to be sacked on here.

Posters are just questioning why Pep looks like his Dog just died every time they have seen him this season.He looks miserable as fuck, disinterested.Also there are rumors circulating,being picked up on by MSM that he does not want to be with City past 2021.That he wants to return back to Barcelona to live.

If these rumors are true, it might explain why he looks so miserable lately.We all know his wife has already gone back to Spain, she couldn't adapt to Manchester unique micro-climate.

I for one will always be eternally grateful for success he delivered beyond my wildest dreams over the last 2 seasons.

Fact is though,Pep is not a City fan,just our manager.He dose not even think we are a Big Club.To him managing us was always nothing more than a well paid job.

Rightly given FFP constraints, I think our owners want a longer commitment from Pep than him staying until next year before splashing another few hundred million in the transfer market.Hence why it is unlikely we we will panic buy this January.

If he does not agree to a 3/5 year contract i think we might actually let him go 12 months early.

Just my opinion.
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: KDB

Postby zabbadabbado » Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:41 pm

Simister wrote:You forgot to mention Clownio.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: KDB

Postby Mase » Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:29 am

"reading some of the crap on here it's embarrassing" - Why don't you start another thread to moan about the people "moaning". Makes sense.

You've also lied about most of what you've put there. Name one person that's said they'd rather have Rashford than Sterling so we can point and laugh at them.

Don't do your usual disappearing act after you've made accusations hey.
Last edited by Mase on Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:22 am, edited 8 times in total.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Nigels Tackle » Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:29 am

looking forward to carl waking up
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:09 am

Cheers Doug. We all like to have a moan but due to all the other games seemingly going against us then the tensions a higher than normal.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:11 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:looking forward to carl waking up

So you can lick his ring clean when he starts spouting his usual shit.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Nigels Tackle » Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:12 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:

bit rich coming from the site’s main rimmer!
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Mase » Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:20 am

zabbadabbado wrote:No one to my knowledge has called for Pep to be sacked on here.

Posters are just questioning why Pep looks like his Dog just died every time they have seen him this season.He looks miserable as fuck, disinterested.Also there are rumors circulating,being picked up on by MSM that he does not want to be with City past 2021.That he wants to return back to Barcelona to live.

If these rumors are true, it might explain why he looks so miserable lately.We all know his wife has already gone back to Spain, she couldn't adapt to Manchester unique micro-climate.

I for one will always be eternally grateful for success he delivered beyond my wildest dreams over the last 2 seasons.

Fact is though,Pep is not a City fan,just our manager.He dose not even think we are a Big Club.To him managing us was always nothing more than a well paid job.

Rightly given FFP constraints, I think our owners want a longer commitment from Pep than him staying until next year before splashing another few hundred million in the transfer market.Hence why it is unlikely we we will panic buy this January.

If he does not agree to a 3/5 year contract i think we might actually let him go 12 months early.

Just my opinion.

Pretty much how I feel. He looks worn out and with his wife and kid not being in the county half the week I'd imagine he's getting it in the ear at home as well. Probably stressed the fuck out. If he doesn't want to be here because of that it's understandable, but he needs to still be professional and remember he has a job to do until the end of the season.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Hazy2 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:28 am

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:So I popped in to have a look at what's being said and as per norm it's a complete moanathon.

Possibly Pep as he is clearly a crap manager who doesn't know what he is doing. No Plan B I hear and why does he do that when he should have done this and.... Get Poch in now while we can.

John Stones what an absolute joke of a defender and that's if he can ever get fit enough to play. Get rid as soon as poss.

Ottamendi. Why is he still with us, another joke of a defender who is so bad it's embarrassing. doesn't know how to stay on his feet etc etc

Mendy.Why the hell did we buy him , can't defend for toffee and isn't as great as made out going forward.

Sterling. Waay overhyped, much rather have Rashford who has pissed all over him this season

Jesus. Noweher near good enough to replace Aguero we must buy a top replacement asap.

Gundogan. Why does he keep picking him. Slows the game down to much, can't tackle. What's he got over Pep to keep getting selected?

Mahrez. I'll drive him to the airport myself if anyone will have him. Complete waste of space.

Merlin. used to be good but past it now and shouldnt be getting many games anymore.

My god it's exhausting just thinking about it we are so so bad. Well maybe a few cups and a good finish maybe as low as 2nd!

I know we aren't hitting the heights of recent years and of course some players are below par at times and silly mistakes have been/ are being made which cost games/points but we can't be perfect all the time and win every trophy we enter into. And yes there's nothing wrong with a bit of criticism when deserved but reading some of the crap on here and some on twitter it's really embarrassing.

Good to vent Doug. Nice start to my Sunday.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:29 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:

I'd rather be rimming the club I support than acting like a teen groupie to another poster on the site.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Paul68 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:57 am

zabbadabbado wrote:No one to my knowledge has called for Pep to be sacked on here

Umm... see the Pep out topic

Nigels Tackle wrote:clearly doesn’t want to be here so might as well do things sooner rather than waiting until it all completely falls apart
I wish there was a way to know you are in the good old days....before you've actually left them...
Paul68
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: All the 17-18!

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:58 am

jimmygrimble2 wrote:
zabbadabbado wrote:No one to my knowledge has called for Pep to be sacked on here

Nigels Tackle wrote:clearly doesn’t want to be here so might as well do things sooner rather than waiting until it all completely falls apart

Apparently that's rhetorical.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:59 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:

I'd rather be rimming the club I support than acting like a teen groupie to another poster on the site.

Your a weird cunt at times.

As for the sites most boring cunts post , It’s not worth commenting on is it - moaning about us moaning.,,,hilarious
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Mase » Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:05 am

jimmygrimble2 wrote:

Where does it say go sack him? I've read over it a few times but can't see..
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Outcast » Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:46 am

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:So I popped in to have a look at what's being said and as per norm it's a complete moanathon.

No one is asking for perfection but the fact is we're 14 points behind at this stage of the season, as the current champions this is more than just a blip.
Let this sink in, we've lost more games than Sheffield United and Wolverhampton.

The drop of form from past two seasons indicates maybe there are deep lying issues that need addressing?
Forget reading into people's matchday reactions, that's just venting frustration out, however you can't just ignore the facts that the fallout of form from previous seasons is rather concerning and questions need to be asked
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:13 am

Outcast wrote:

No one is asking for perfection but the fact is we're 14 points behind at this stage of the season, as the current champions this is more than just a blip.
Let this sink in, we've lost more games than Sheffield United and Wolverhampton.

The drop of form from past two seasons indicates maybe there are deep lying issues that need addressing?
Forget reading into people's matchday reactions, that's just venting frustration out, however you can't just ignore the facts that the fallout of form from previous seasons is rather concerning and questions need to be asked

You are wasting your time responding to this boring cunt who offers fuck all to the sites discussions /arguments/match day threads etc . Ever since he had his ladders confiscated he has offered nothing to this sites viewers.

If he disappeared off the face of the internet...no cunt would notice.

As per your post , we know mate ,most of us know there are deep lying issues that need to be addressed - we 100% need to see a change in the managers demeanor otherwise he will get the reaction he is getting from the fan base.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Hazy2 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:04 pm

⚽️ all about opinions. We are in everything we need to relax.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum