So

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: So

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:25 am

john@staustell wrote:Simple fact is the site is dying because a very few people are obsessed with slagging off and driving out the best manager City will ever have. And also destroying every player in a record breaking team.

Whilst also - can you believe this? - swearing at any potential signing because it might ruin someone's development!

I don't know whether it's match alcohol or just insanity

Moaning Cunts F.C - Sad times for this site. Which once upon a time was addictive.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Paul68 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:55 am

Mase wrote:
Mase wrote:
jimmygrimble2 wrote:
zabbadabbado wrote:No one to my knowledge has called for Pep to be sacked on here

Umm... see the Pep out topic

Nigels Tackle wrote:clearly doesn’t want to be here so might as well do things sooner rather than waiting until it all completely falls apart

Where does it say go sack him? I've read over it a few times but can't see..

Jimmy - you were online when I made this comment. And for some time after. Why haven't you replied?

I'm logged on on several devices so I probably show as online all the time
OK ok.... it doesn’t specifically say "sack" in the Nigels Tackle post I quoted but it's certainly in the topic!
That's what I was referring to... I should have just mentioned the topic... Pep out. ...
Sorry Mr P. Dant
:D
Last edited by Paul68 on Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
I wish there was a way to know you are in the good old days....before you've actually left them...
Paul68
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: All the 17-18!

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:59 am

john@staustell wrote:Simple fact is the site is dying because a very few people are obsessed with slagging off and driving out the best manager City will ever have. And also destroying every player in a record breaking team.

Whilst also - can you believe this? - swearing at any potential signing because it might ruin someone's development!

Moaning Cunts F.C - Sad times for this site. Which once upon a time was addictive.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Nigels Tackle » Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:03 am

Hazy2 wrote:

busiest it’s been for months...
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:06 pm

What a crock of utter shite.

We’re you actually here when this site was set up ?
We have had loads of characters that have been and gone way before PeP arrived over the last 20 years and the arguments then were fucking nuclear compared to today’s arguments - people on Internet forums move on , it’s just how it is and has fuckall to do with any slagging offs that are part and parcel of any forum that allows freedom of speech .

Give your head a wobble for fucks sake !
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby patrickblue » Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:11 pm

Hazy2 wrote:

We've all been spoilt rotten is the problem.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:22 pm

patrickblue wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:

We've all been spoilt rotten is the problem.

I just do not see what the problem is when passionate fans can dissect a current issue on a fans forum and vent their feelings - some of that venting is more than justified and some isn't , that's what a forum is for.

To make outrageous claims that the site has gone downhill or that posters have left because of a fuckign discussion on a thread as to wether or not PeP really wants to be here is fuckign stupid..to say the least.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum