If Only

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: If Only

Postby salford city » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:03 am

branny wrote:This was just the latest in a long line of misery that Spurs have caused us. My hatred for this team stems back to '81's stuffy deflected goal and the shit that has gone on since. As well as taking Paul Stewart off us (my favourite player at the time) they had a habit of putting a spanner in the works whenever we got within smelling distance of a final. The white horse FA cup tie, LC qf when we were unbeaten at home under Sven, Crouch denying us CL football. I'll never tire of tearing these a new one. Hopefully we will get to do it in a final at some point.

With you on all of this. Remember Berbatov in that qf being up top on his own and running the show. We have turned them over a good few times since though, Dzeko running riot in red and black stripes (should ALWAYS be our away lit) and a fair few hammerings at our place. Thought we would hammer them last year in chumps league and was looking forward to a trip to Amsterdam for the semi so we still owe them. Be nice to put both them and scouse put on the bounce in chumps league
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum