***Gods Own v Rags LC Semi Final Official Match Thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***Gods Own v Rags LC Semi Final Official Match Thread**

Postby budfox » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:15 pm

A bald man named Pep Guardiola
Picked his players by means of Tombola
Rodri and Raheem
Plus Bravo, what a team
Then Ole ripped us a nice new ass-hola
Last edited by budfox on Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
budfox
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Kev

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:15 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:The journo should ask Baldie what the reaction of the Barca fans would be if his team lost to a RM side TWICE in one season if they had fallen away like the RAGS have over the years.

I totally agree, the bald cunt should be rolled out of Manchester. Losing the chance to get to a final is totally unacceptable and, to the Rags, even more so.

Congratulations to Ole, just off to congratulate certain acquaintances.

Can’t believe we didn’t make it!

Cunts.

I already have you down for a ''Job done'' Beefy..........you will have to forgive us fans who care about being embarrassed by the scum TWICE in a season for venting against our Bald wonder for his shit lineups and constant inclusions of shit performing players in his starting line ups.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby zuricity » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:17 pm

I think Pep did just enough to let those idiots over at swamp think that Ole can make a go of it next season . Give him a few mill to waste away for us.

Smart , Ballsy guy that Pep , i tell you .
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby City64 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:18 pm

Not read this match thread but I bet Carl and that Romainian blue each had a fucking stroke tonight ?
Loads of trouble inside and out the Etihad tonight was it on telly ?
Stay safe in those armchairs ..........

Wemberley Wemberley Wemberley 4 on the bounce
Last edited by City64 on Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby zuricity » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:19 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:The journo should ask Baldie what the reaction of the Barca fans would be if his team lost to a RM side TWICE in one season if they had fallen away like the RAGS have over the years.

I totally agree, the bald cunt should be rolled out of Manchester. Losing the chance to get to a final is totally unacceptable and, to the Rags, even more so.

Cunts.

I already have you down for a ''Job done'' Beefy..........you will have to forgive us fans who care about being embarrassed by the scum TWICE in a season for venting against our Bald wonder for his shit lineups and constant inclusions of shit performing players in his starting line ups.

Relax Carl, it's all about the endgame .
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:29 pm

City64 wrote:Not read this match thread but I bet Carl and that Romainian blue each had a fucking stroke tonight ?
Loads of trouble inside and out the Etihad tonight was it on telly ?
Stay safe in those armchairs ..........

Wemberley Wemberley Wemberley 4 on the bounce

Just say ''Job done '' City68..and my work here tonight on this thread will be done.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:31 pm

zuricity wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Cunts.

Relax Carl, it's all about the endgame .

Its not though is it Zuri.........Allowing the (Wankiest scum team in living memory ) scum to beat us TWICE in a season is unforgivable.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:38 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Cunts.

Apologies, missed this in my haste. Just looked at the Beeb website and realised we got through.

But please, tell me, where did we get beat?

Just realised that we made it to another final. I’ll repeat that, ‘another FINAL’.

Can we we wait until we’ve played that final to ask for his head,reminds me of the way we treated a previous PL manager who didn’t quite suit the snowflakes.

Fuck, you’d think that the majority of our fans hadn’t been up against it.

This is heaven.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:41 pm

I fucking hate losing to the scum, after all the years of shit we took, when we have a better team I do not expect to lose three out of four home games.
I called this out before the game, defence disjointed, why Cancelo at left back, Garcia has looked good lately, why not play him? Doesn’t seem to work with Rodri and Gundogan. I know we are through, but it doesn’t feel that way.
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:45 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Cunts.

Apologies, missed this in my haste. Just looked at the Beeb website and realised we got through.

Just realised that we made it to another final. I’ll repeat that, ‘another FINAL’.

Can we we wait until we’ve played that final to ask for his head,reminds me of the way we treated a previous PL manager who didn’t quite suit the snowflakes.

This is heaven.

I never had you down as being thick Beefy...but your making a case for it.

We lost a match to the SCUM (As I stated TWICE this season )

No one is asking for Baldies head (Yet ) So stop making shit up.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:46 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:I fucking hate losing to the scum, after all the years of shit we took, when we have a better team I do not expect to lose three out of four home games.
I called this out before the game, defence disjointed, why Cancelo at left back, Garcia has looked good lately, why not play him? Doesn’t seem to work with Rodri and Gundogan. I know we are through, but it doesn’t feel that way.

Absolute stupid set-up, but it worked. Are we trying systems against inferior opposition wrt the CL games, I’m not sure, but it does feel like when it was mentioned before.

Good to see us win over 2 legs though.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Nick » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:46 pm

Bernando saying sorry for making us suffer the little ledge.

But yeah a joke people keeps losing to a shit United team (inc the first league cup he threw away )
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Nick » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:47 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:I fucking hate losing to the scum, after all the years of shit we took, when we have a better team I do not expect to lose three out of four home games.

Absolute stupid set-up, but it worked. Are we trying systems against inferior opposition wrt the CL games, I’m not sure, but it does feel like when it was mentioned before.

Good to see us win over 2 legs though.

Not sure how a system can have us shitting bricks vs rags will work vs Madrid lol
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:48 pm

Im with you as will be thousands of other fans - the likes of Beefy and City68 and a few more will be happy we are through to a caraboa cup final even though we were embarrassed once again by a scum team that is the worst team in their history.

PeP made another bollock by playing sterling and also decided to fuck around with the defence again...he does this time and time again. Some fans will ignore this fact and cling onto the ''we are in the final so cares' mindset.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:49 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Cunts.

This is heaven.

I never had you down as being thick Beefy...but your making a case for it.

We lost a match to the SCUM (As I stated TWICE this season )

No one is asking for Baldies head (Yet ) So stop making shit up.

Mmmmm, I thought you understood the meaning of ‘Winning the War’, seems I was wrong.

However, you’d be right, I am thick, but only when needed.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:50 pm

Ps. I smiled all the way through that game, for some reason the commentary made it extra special.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:51 pm

No Beefy...you said where did we get beat.....we lost the fuckign match...at home...again.

Unacceptable.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Outcast » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:03 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:No Beefy...you said where did we get beat.....we lost the fuckign match...at home...again.

Unacceptable.

When done and dusted, we have a chance of winning 3 cups, 2 cups realistically. How many the filth will be challenging for after this? Personally, I'd rather win silverware than bragging rights over a second leg, that's not to say I'm not disappointed we didn't give them a hiding. They can dance about their mini victory but they won't be all smiles when we keep racking up silverware, just putting into perspective.
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby City64 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:04 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:No Beefy...you said where did we get beat.....we lost the fuckign match...at home...again.

Unacceptable.

We won the semi final and a yet another final at Wembley beckons .

Oh and Ole gets another reprieve what a fucking result !

Who the fuck is City68 ?

Did Foden get on ?

Bless ,
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:05 pm

Unacceptable.

The game is over 180 minutes, mate. We’re through, Rags out.

Definitely gimpier, listening to the Rag media to form your opinion.

Do you not remember how good it was when the Rags scraped a win over 2 legs and it was classed as superb? Or are you still in that era?

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum