***Gods Own v Rags LC Semi Final Official Match Thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***Gods Own v Rags LC Semi Final Official Match Thread**

Postby City64 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:24 am

Simister wrote:
City64 wrote:
Mase wrote:United lose to City once again and suddenly the "but but you were making aeroplane gestures" excuse comes out.

The amount of times as a kid I used to ask my mum when we played those red bastards, "why are their fans doing aeroplanes?" - if they're going to do them constantly throughout the match then they've got to expect some back.

What a great way to deflect from the fact their fans were ripping up seats and launching them.

Loads of fighting, flares thrown into the city section and free for all’s outside the ground if you got caught up in it but the world wide tv armchair audience was safe and sound listening to an utter white wash of an agenda by the sounds of things ..........

BBC radio now summarising that City fans made aeroplane gestures, United fans threw a couple of seats which were then thrown backwards and forwards. No mention of flares of course. Sports editor obviously a rag.

They are all rags or dippers pal
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:19 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:No Beefy...you said where did we get beat.....we lost the fuckign match...at home...again.

Unacceptable.

"The match" was played over 2 legs. We won one leg 3-1, lost one leg 0-1 so we won "the match" 3-2. So we're going to Wembley. Again. Pissed off to lose to such a wank rag team, but over all we did enough. Just! Just saying......
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:22 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:I fucking hate losing to the scum, after all the years of shit we took, when we have a better team I do not expect to lose three out of four home games.
I called this out before the game, defence disjointed, why Cancelo at left back, Garcia has looked good lately, why not play him? Doesn’t seem to work with Rodri and Gundogan. I know we are through, but it doesn’t feel that way.

Im with you as will be thousands of other fans - the likes of Beefy and City68 and a few more will be happy we are through to a caraboa cup final even though we were embarrassed once again by a scum team that is the worst team in their history.

Did you not watch those wankers in the early 70s? Make today's lot look like Brazil in their pomp!
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Mase » Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:36 pm

Bluemoon4610 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:No Beefy...you said where did we get beat.....we lost the fuckign match...at home...again.

Unacceptable.

"The match" was played over 2 legs. We won one leg 3-1, lost one leg 0-1 so we won "the match" 3-2. So we're going to Wembley. Again. Pissed off to lose to such a wank rag team, but over all we did enough. Just! Just saying......

You’re referring to the tie. We won the tie, we lost the match.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:55 pm

Mase wrote:
Bluemoon4610 wrote:

Unacceptable.

Semantics......
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

Postby mr_nool » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:15 pm

Bluemoon4610 wrote:
Mase wrote:
Bluemoon4610 wrote:

Unacceptable.

Semantics......

You bloody antisemantic! Shame on you.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby Tim777 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:49 pm

mr_nool wrote:
Bluemoon4610 wrote:
Mase wrote:
Bluemoon4610 wrote:

Unacceptable.

Semantics......

:lol:
Tim777
Superman's Underpants

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:57 am

mr_nool wrote:
Bluemoon4610 wrote:
Mase wrote:
Bluemoon4610 wrote:

Unacceptable.

Semantics......

Sorry, I'll change my ways. :D
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum