Alternate MotM v Rags

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

They’re all shirt and he’s a balding cunt?

I agree with Fletcher, love that shitarse cunt.
33%
I agree with RatBoy, Pep’s a shitarse cunt.
17%
All the above, Pep’s a shitarse cunt.
50%

Total votes : 6

Alternate MotM v Rags

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:55 pm

For those who want to slag certain players off I’ll give you a leg up. Sterling was shit, De Bruyne was absolute garbage, couldn’t give a 5 meter pass. Mahrez dribbled himself into a corner and Bernardo tried to take himself on. Agüero, has he really broke City records?

And on, and on, and on.

180 minutes of football and not one I could pick for MotM, these multiple winners and record breakers are just a bag of shit.

Oh, and another Cup final, that Pep geezer is a fight balding cunt. Let’s vote on it?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Re: Alternate MotM v Rags

Postby sheblue » Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:57 pm

Sterling MOTM.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:00 pm

sheblue wrote:Sterling MOTM.

Good lady, now onto slagging Pep.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mase » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:01 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:

Jesus mate. People are allowed an opinion :lol: You don't need to spit the dummy out.
Last edited by Mase on Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby sheblue » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:01 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:

I thought you said shagging there for a sec..
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:10 pm

Mase wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Jesus mate. People are allowed an opinion :lol: You don't need to spit the dummy out.

Wtf, we’ve just lost to the Rags and Pep has Sky have just questioned Pep who was under pressure to say that the team were incredible!

We beat them on possession, shots, on target, and very other area and we’re now out of the Cup a final. How do you expect me to act?

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby blues2win » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:20 pm

I’d give Bernardo MoM. A ball of energy.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby City64 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:21 pm

Think most inside the Etihad would agree on Bernado fuck the telly .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Nick » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:22 pm

Kev worries me re captain potential. Was walking back every time and kicking off when he fucked up
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:27 pm

Nick wrote:Kev worries me re captain potential. Was walking back every time and kicking off when he fucked up

Kev’s no captain, he needs one who can tell him when he needs to up his game or keep it simple; he’s no penalty taker either. He willl be back to bring a match w inner soon though.
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:28 pm

Nick wrote:Kev worries me re captain potential. Was walking back every time and kicking off when he fucked up

He was fucking dogshit and didn’t give a fuck about the team. Not a clue what the armband means.

Maybe he’ll grow into it, when he turns grey.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mase » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:34 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Mase wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Wtf, we’ve just lost to the Rags and Pep has Sky have just questioned Pep who was under pressure to say that the team were incredible!

We beat them on possession, shots, on target, and very other area and we’re now out of the Cup a final. How do you expect me to act?

You forgot to mention how shit Otter was.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Nick » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:36 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:

He was fucking dogshit and didn’t give a fuck about the team. Not a clue what the armband means.

Maybe that the side we see when Boreen didnt like him. Worrying cos in 2 years I see no leaders left bar laporte and bernie
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:41 pm

Nick wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Maybe that the side we see when Boreen didnt like him. Worrying cos in 2 years I see no leaders left bar laporte and bernie

All down hill, Nick. Flares for Dyche in 2 years time because we’re in 5th.

Deep joy.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby City64 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:11 pm

Nick wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Do you suffer from depression ?
You wouldn't have coped with City in the 1980s 1990s and 2000 - 2009
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Nick » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:17 pm

I grew up in Trafford during those times you melon. Think I was actually on this forum then :D

I'm not overreacting, the scum are shite and we nearky fucked up a third straight home derby. Pellets and mancini regularly embarrassed better scum teams Why do people have to be black or white on here, reality is in the middle we are not shite, but we have some way to go to win the league again .

Not sure how we can paper over being 19 points behind and imminently losing fern dave and serge and relying on people without the Stones, like Sterling. No pun intended.
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:22 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:For those who want to slag certain players off I’ll give you a leg up. Sterling was shit, De Bruyne was absolute garbage, couldn’t give a 5 meter pass. Mahrez dribbled himself into a corner and Bernardo tried to take himself on. Agüero, has he really broke City records?

And on, and on, and on.

180 minutes of football and not one I could pick for MotM, these multiple winners and record breakers are just a bag of shit.

Oh, and another Cup final, that Pep geezer is a fight balding cunt. Let’s vote on it?

I think you have lost the plot - have some horlicks and get yourself off to bed.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:23 pm

Nick wrote:I grew up in Trafford during those times you melon. Think I was actually on this forum then :D

I'm not overreacting, the scum are shite and we nearky fucked up a third straight home derby. Pellets and mancini regularly embarrassed better scum teams Why do people have to be black or white on here, reality is in the middle we are not shite, but we have some way to go to win the league again .

Not sure how we can paper over being 19 points behind and imminently losing fern dave and serge and relying on people without the Stones, like Sterling. No pun intended.

Spot on.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby City64 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:30 pm

Nick wrote:I grew up in Trafford during those times you melon. Think I was actually on this forum then :D

We can go back to being really shite when Pep decides to leave , you and Carl can moan and moan and get depressed to fuck together ;)
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:08 am

City64 wrote:

We can go back to being really shite when Pep decides to leave , you and Carl can moan and moan and get depressed to fuck together ;)

So winning the premiership twice and a few cups before Baldie got here was a figment of my imagination was it ?

I'm never depressed , pissed off to the maximum yes...but never depressed.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum