This weekend's games

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: This weekend's games

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:30 pm

budfox wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:Ings should get a pen, not given, dippers score other end, sound familiar.

Yep, absolute piss-take. They should have had one in the first half as well for a clear arm on the ball. Not even mentioned in the commentary, just as you'd expect.

When bbc have a hys section on dippers games, I always post -:

There will always be an asterisk against your title due to VAR and dubious decisions, all football fans know this, so your title is rendered meaningless.

I would encourage all fans to do this.
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:39 pm

nottsblue wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
budfox wrote:Saints giving it a bloody good go against the dippers. I still cannot believe that these fuckers have won every single game bar one.

Yes they play good football, but not football so unbelievable that they should be shattering records.

From what I’ve read so far it’s like every other game they win. Allowed to kick the shit out of the oppo, nothing given. Back passes unpunished and clear handballs unseen. Then, when they are either offside, fall over in the box or from a complete none-contact somewhere around it, they go onto score.

The BBC feed has plenty of comments re the refereeing and that they may as well not bother having officials at their games because they are simply given everything

I thought I’d flick onto SSN to see what they had to say about certain incidents but even they were gobsmacked. The room went deadly silent as they all seemed to look at each other in amazement. Then the Dippers go down the other end and score and they just mention that Southampton should be aggrieved.

The silence said it all though.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:46 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
nottsblue wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
budfox wrote:Saints giving it a bloody good go against the dippers. I still cannot believe that these fuckers have won every single game bar one.

Yes they play good football, but not football so unbelievable that they should be shattering records.

From what I’ve read so far it’s like every other game they win. Allowed to kick the shit out of the oppo, nothing given. Back passes unpunished and clear handballs unseen. Then, when they are either offside, fall over in the box or from a complete none-contact somewhere around it, they go onto score.

The BBC feed has plenty of comments re the refereeing and that they may as well not bother having officials at their games because they are simply given everything

I thought I’d flick onto SSN to see what they had to say about certain incidents but even they were gobsmacked. The room went deadly silent as they all seemed to look at each other in amazement. Then the Dippers go down the other end and score and they just mention that Southampton should be aggrieved.

Weeks ago I used to get angry at this blatant cheating, now I don’t give a fuck, all integrity of this league has long since disappeared.
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby nottsblue » Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:47 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
nottsblue wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

The lad that’s following the game, (Glenn Johnson?), says Saints were the better side by far and can consider themselves very unlucky
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby zuricity » Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:49 pm

Pawson doesn't like Fabian Delph does he.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby budfox » Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:52 pm

nottsblue wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
nottsblue wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

The lad that’s following the game, (Glenn Johnson?), says Saints were the better side by far and can consider themselves very unlucky

I only watched the first half, and the Saints were most certainly the better side, could easily have been two or three nil up. Looks like it all went to shit in the second half but having seen the penalty appeal at 0-0 it was clear they were never going to be allowed to win.

Once that happened and the dippers went and scored it was game over. I expect the Saints' heads dropped. They all know.
budfox
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Kev

Postby PeterParker » Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:19 pm

The Haaland train is long gone. It will cost 80 mil + in the summer.
Had our chance, we didn't looked interested.

Going back to the scouse game:

Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Saul Goodman » Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:25 pm

The only chance there is of them not going undefeated is the City match. No pressure.
Saul Goodman
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:28 pm

PeterParker wrote:The Haaland train is long gone. It will cost 80 mil + in the summer.
Had our chance, we didn't looked interested.

Going back to the scouse game:

Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping Doping, Doping, Doping, Doping

Are you trying to say something here.
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby zuricity » Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:29 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:
Sideshow Bob wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:
Sideshow Bob wrote:WE MUST GET HAALAND. fucking killng it again.

Haaland’s record for Dortmund
77 minutes played
7 shots on target
6 goals

7 goals now innit?

Oops, sorry he has scored today!

Just watched the highlights, pleased for Haaland , but the Union Berlin Defense is a disaster . Awful marking and as for the fake penalty - Shocking !
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:31 pm

No way will Wolves be allowed to win this, it’ll be more of what we’ve seen at Klanfield.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby zuricity » Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:39 pm

I see Friend was the ref at scousepool ! After that awful display last wednesday.
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Bear60 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:44 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
nottsblue wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Weeks ago I used to get angry at this blatant cheating, now I don’t give a fuck, all integrity of this league has long since disappeared.
Bear60
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Bear60 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:44 pm

I am absolutely pig sick of this season just want it to end
Bear60
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby nottsblue » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:28 pm

Rags poor as usual v Wolves, who have been the better side. Fernandes will be a decent player once he adapts to the pace of the PL I reckon.
nottsblue

Postby nottsblue » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:31 pm

Bear60 wrote:I am absolutely pig sick of this season just want it to end

I know the PL is long gone Bear, but we still have three cups to play for. We’re in the final of one with a better than average chance if winning it and we’ve got a decent fist of retaining the FA Cup as well. For my money the CL is beyond us but both domestic cups sitting on the sideboard come May would herald a decent campaign?
nottsblue

Postby Bear60 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:41 pm

nottsblue wrote:

I know the PL is long gone Bear, but we still have three cups to play for. We’re in the final of one with a better than average chance if winning it and we’ve got a decent fist of retaining the FA Cup as well. For my money the CL is beyond us but both domestic cups sitting on the sideboard come May would herald a decent campaign?

True Notts , you’ve brought me back to reality mate . I should have said I am pig sick of those cunts winning every fucking game just want someone anyone I don’t care who it is to beat them .
Bear60
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby nottsblue » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:46 pm

Bear60 wrote:
nottsblue wrote:

True Notts , you’ve brought me back to reality mate . I should have said I am pig sick of those cunts winning every fucking game just want someone anyone I don’t care who it is to beat them .

Oh, I think everyone is pig sick of the murdering bin dipper cunts fluking/cheating their way to the PL.
nottsblue

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:55 pm

Chris Sutton is playing fucking hell that saints didn’t get that penalty, he said the same when Terence Trent shithouse handled against us, he does seem honest.
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby PeterParker » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:18 pm

I am looking at the german league, 20 fixtures in: Bayern 42, Borussia M, Leipzig 40, Borussia D 39.

Then I look at the Mickey Mouse league we have here.

And still Sky has the hypocrisy to say this is the best league in the world.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum