***Spuds v Champions Official Match Thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***Spuds v Champions Official Match Thread***

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:51 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:“No injury (Referring to Stones ), I decided to bring Eric, Eric played so good when he played so I bring him," the City boss said.

What PeP didn't say was I bring him but ill be fucked if I ever play him.

The guy has lost the plot this season.!!

Not on his own though mate.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Sideshow Bob » Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:52 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:“No injury (Referring to Stones ), I decided to bring Eric, Eric played so good when he played so I bring him," the City boss said.

eventually pep's refusal to play the top kids will mean we sign fewer top kids. not to mention the ones we have now who will want to leave or the ones who have already left like sancho.
Sideshow Bob
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Postby Mase » Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:13 pm

Sideshow Bob wrote:

eventually pep's refusal to play the top kids will mean we sign fewer top kids. not to mention the ones we have now who will want to leave or the ones who have already left like sancho.

We’re lucky with Foden that he actually supports City. But after his performance at Arsenal he’s not really been given a sniff in the league.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby stupot » Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:23 pm

Zinchenko wouldn't have been sent off had it not been for the 1st crazy booking of his when he ran 50 yards like Billy Big Bollocks to join in.
This is the same Zinchenko who's shit pass caused Laportes injury incidentally.

Mahrez was shit yesterday but he's been good recently. Don't get the Kev criticism, he seemed to be the only one trying to make things happen. Fern proved yet again how good he is in that role as against Otto and Stones.

Bernardo and Foden should have been brought on at half time imo.
stupot
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Sideshow Bob » Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:57 pm

stupot wrote:Zinchenko wouldn't have been sent off had it not been for the 1st crazy booking of his when he ran 50 yards like Billy Big Bollocks to join in.

Mahrez was shit yesterday but he's been good recently. Don't get the Kev criticism, he seemed to be the only one trying to make things happen. Fern proved yet again how good he is in that role as against Otto and Stones.

i agree with all of that bar the bit about zinchenko, who imo is one of the few players we have with any bollox whatsoever.
Sideshow Bob
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:17 pm

Sideshow Bob wrote:
stupot wrote:Zinchenko wouldn't have been sent off had it not been for the 1st crazy booking of his when he ran 50 yards like Billy Big Bollocks to join in.

i agree with all of that bar the bit about zinchenko, who imo is one of the few players we have with any bollox whatsoever.

Sorry to disagree but he made a fool of himself with the run into the handbag fest and a needless foul. Not his fault we lost but cherry on the cake for me.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Mase » Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:19 pm

I bet some of you were buzzin when not one of our players defended Haaland at the swamp.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby stupot » Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:27 pm

Hardly compares Mase, it was all handbags on Sterling yesterday.
stupot
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Mase » Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:32 pm

stupot wrote:Hardly compares Mase, it was all handbags on Sterling yesterday.

It was about 7 players surrounding one of our players. Zinch has the balls to go over and help his colleague out. The ref should have booked about 5 or 6 if there’s if he was booking Zinch.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby stupot » Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:44 pm

He didn't exactly help him out. The only player who did anything constructive for Sterling was De Bruyne who moved him away from it all as he'd been booked.
stupot
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Nick » Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:49 pm

Which thread I'd talk of liverpool owners having stake in VAR ? Need it fir rag arguement. No info on google
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:23 pm

Mase wrote:I bet some of you were buzzin when not one of our players defended Haaland at the swamp.

The Zinch looked like a girl when he at last made it to the Micheal Kors convention. Even then is pace was piss poor.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:34 pm

I must be in a minority as I though the Zinch played extremely well on that left hand side - he won nearly every ball .

I blame that cunt mahrez for getting him his yellow and I honestly believe if he hadn’t brought that player down they would have scored from it .

I think some fans are being too harsh on him .

On a side note - is that cunt mendy dead ?
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:39 pm

zuricity wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:Perhaps when the hacking scandal comes out, dippers will look what they are, heard there is a media blackout on this for legal reasons, also or will unravel shortly.

I just have the feeling City are going to do something "Massive" in the transfer market this summer. Mbappe, young Haaland and pulling the contractual rights on Sancho ?

Maybe Peps hoping Madrid will be in for Sterling ? Since we now know Sterling will miss the first Madrid game.

We should sell him - 10000% !

By the way I’m in London tomorrow for a few days for a conference at EXCEL - are you in town ?
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby london blue 2 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:56 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:I must be in a minority as I though the Zinch played extremely well on that left hand side - he won nearly every ball .

I blame that cunt mahrez for getting him his yellow and I honestly believe if he hadn’t brought that player down they would have scored from it .

I think some fans are being too harsh on him .

On a side note - is that cunt mendy dead ?

I agree. Won his duels. It was gundo who left him in shit. Could have fouled the guy but bottled it.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby zuricity » Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:53 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
zuricity wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:Perhaps when the hacking scandal comes out, dippers will look what they are, heard there is a media blackout on this for legal reasons, also or will unravel shortly.

I just have the feeling City are going to do something "Massive" in the transfer market this summer. Mbappe, young Haaland and pulling the contractual rights on Sancho ?

Maybe Peps hoping Madrid will be in for Sterling ? Since we now know Sterling will miss the first Madrid game.

By the way I’m in London tomorrow for a few days for a conference at EXCEL - are you in town ?

unfortunately not Carl- busy building more bridges in FFM ready for the moves out of London, but I will get to the final at Webbley.
If Ms Coren is still holding her own at the poker games, maybe you can get het to hold yours instead. That should get her a royal flush surely.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:14 pm

zuricity wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
zuricity wrote:

unfortunately not Carl- busy building more bridges in FFM ready for the moves out of London, but I will get to the final at Webbley.
If Ms Coren is still holding her own at the poker games, maybe you can get het to hold yours instead. That should get her a royal flush surely.

Lol

Next time
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Nick » Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:15 pm

Had to watch it on someone's sky go so coukdnt make it all out. Another all us then they score from one shot I bet 99% of blues called it before the goal, like I did.

I'm most pissed that:

A( he played the great duo of rodri and gundo.
B) gundos pen was a joke so he should never take one again
C) why the FUCK bernando not only wasnt started but came on when it was too late
D) why no second pen?
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum