***Spuds v Champions Official Match Thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***Spuds v Champions Official Match Thread***

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:24 pm

City64 wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:
zuricity wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:Perhaps when the hacking scandal comes out, dippers will look what they are, heard there is a media blackout on this for legal reasons, also or will unravel shortly.

I just have the feeling City are going to do something "Massive" in the transfer market this summer. Mbappe, young Haaland and pulling the contractual rights on Sancho ?

Maybe Peps hoping Madrid will be in for Sterling ? Since we now know Sterling will miss the first Madrid game.

I live in dipper city, word on the street is there is an injunction on reporting of the hacking thing, watch this space

How many times have you had your wheels nicked and bins rummaged ?

Fuck me numb nuts, look at my fucking description, I live in Londonderry/Derry otherwise known as dipper city, and it is all round the town about this injunction capiche
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby City64 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:31 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:
City64 wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:
zuricity wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:Perhaps when the hacking scandal comes out, dippers will look what they are, heard there is a media blackout on this for legal reasons, also or will unravel shortly.

I just have the feeling City are going to do something "Massive" in the transfer market this summer. Mbappe, young Haaland and pulling the contractual rights on Sancho ?

Maybe Peps hoping Madrid will be in for Sterling ? Since we now know Sterling will miss the first Madrid game.

I live in dipper city, word on the street is there is an injunction on reporting of the hacking thing, watch this space

Fuck me numb nuts, look at my fucking description, I live in Londonderry/Derry otherwise known as dipper city, and it is all round the town about this injunction capiche

It was a joke . Derry fuck me deffo bins rummaged their !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:32 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:
City64 wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:
zuricity wrote:

To be fair, 64 lives in Wigan so very much the same sort of area, in a Rag way.

Or is that 72?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:39 pm

For all readers of this thread, Derry is a place where dippers are everywhere the other team are the rags
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Postby City64 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:39 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:
City64 wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:

To be fair, 64 lives in Wigan so very much the same sort of area, in a Rag way.

Or is that 72?[/quote]
Like a time warp in Wigan beefy , weirdest place in Greater Manchester for sure . Nice and quiet and affluent where I reside with nice bins :lol:
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby Slim » Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:39 pm

I think we now now how many passengers this team can't cover for.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby zuricity » Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:41 pm

just did a search to find out who supplies the PL with VAR equipment. Found nothing but a link to the PL 's website explaining VAR and how it will be implemented this season FM ! some Lawyer is going to make millions out of PL VAR . Remember , this is a business.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:06 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:For all readers of this thread, Derry is a place where dippers are everywhere the other team are the rags

You have my sympathy.
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:17 pm

Hutch's Shoulder wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:For all readers of this thread, Derry is a place where dippers are everywhere the other team are the rags

You have my sympathy.

Thank you
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Postby zuricity » Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:20 pm

I'm wanting to keep politics out of this , but are you implying that,( Percentages rule) the scousers and rags inDerry have infiltrated even the LGBT community there
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:32 pm

zuricity wrote:

I'm wanting to keep politics out of this , but are you implying that,( Percentages rule) the scousers and rags inDerry have infiltrated even the LGBT community there

Correct
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Postby zabbadabbado » Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:12 pm

I am starting to think Pep really is going the end of the season.

There is a lack of passion from him,and this team.The drop off from last season is astonishing.

I am also starting to think he could be deliberately undermining us, to fuck us up before he leaves.We wont accept his take it or leave it 12 month contract extension.

Pep" Okay then you twats watch this space ".

Sterling has been so shockingly bad the last couple of months i can think of no explanation why a manager of Pep Pedigree would have been playing him every game.Not just playing him,but destroying him both mentally and physically, whilst he rotates all those around him regardless if they are in good form.I and i suspect many other City fans were relieved that he when he went off injured.Yes i know that is a pretty fucked up thing to say,but that is how i felt.I feel like not only is his form really,really, bad.He is killing us,he is offering nothing.Even the tap ins have disappeared,he can not trap a Ball,he can not pass a Ball.He is fucking dreadful.He undermines everything we are trying to do.

Sure we have had injuries in key areas this season,most notably defense.So why then would Pep change the back 4 every game to ensure that we have zero continuity in that area.Is it any wonder we are all over the show.It is like he is deliberately extenuating all our defensive frailties. Otammendi is a Car crash
,fuck up every game,he is a guarnteed start ahead of garcia.

I feel like he is setting us up to fail,making some sort of point.

We all know Gundogan and Rodri is slow and dosent work.Pep thinks that is the way to go nearly every game.

Fernandinho should have been moved back in to his natural position weeks ago to benefit the team

Pep though has to feed his Ego first.We have to watch Slug Rodri in the position of Fernandinho because Pep spunked tens of millions on the downgrade. It is fucking bizarre

Wtf is up with him,it makes no sense.He is making the Sum smaller than its parts..

Also he is back to showing his first Season contempt for us fans.Forming opinions on Empty seats in the away section,the thick twat.And constantly telling us we are a small Club with no history.Not like the RAGS with their amazing players.
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: KDB

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:25 pm

zabbadabbado wrote:I am starting to think Pep really is going the end of the season.

There is a lack of passion from him,and this team.The drop off from last season is astonishing.

I am also starting to think he could be deliberately undermining us, to fuck us up before he leaves.We wont accept his take it or leave it 12 month contract extension.

Sterling has been so shockingly bad the last couple of months i can think of no explanation why a manager of Pep Pedigree would have been playing him every game.Not just playing him,but destroying him both mentally and physically, whilst he rotates all those around him regardless if they are in good form.I and i suspect many other City fans were relieved that he when he went off injured.Yes i know that is a pretty fucked up thing to say,but that is how i felt.I feel like not only is his form really,really, bad.He is killing us,he is offering nothing.Even the tap ins have disappeared,he can not trap a Ball,he can not pass a Ball.He is fucking dreadful.He undermines everything we are trying to do.

Sure we have had injuries in key areas this season,most notably defense.So why then would Pep change the back 4 every game to ensure that we have zero continuity in that area.Is it any wonder we are all over the show.It is like he is deliberately extenuating all our defensive frailties. Otammendi is a Car crash

We all know Gundogan and Rodri is slow and dosent work.Pep thinks that is the way to go nearly every game.

Fernandinho should have been moved back in to his natural position weeks ago to benefit the team

Pep though has to feed his Ego first.We have to watch Slug Rodri in the position of Fernandinho because Pep spunked tens of millions on the downgrade. It is fucking bizarre

Wtf is up with him,it makes no sense.He is making the Sum smaller than its parts..

Also he is back to showing his first Season contempt for us fans.Forming opinions on Empty seats in the away section,the thick twat.And constantly telling us we are a small Club with no history.Not like the RAGS with their amazing players.

According to the permanent PeP licker fan club, Baldie is blameless for our seasons woes - its all down to the players when we fuck up..nothing to do with Baldies set ups or team sheet.
He gets the credit when we win though.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby PeterParker » Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:34 am

Is this the same Derry with the clown Pennywise?
That might explain the scouse presence.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Mase » Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:39 am

PeterParker wrote:

Is this the same Derry with the clown Pennywise?
That might explain the scouse presence.

Pennywise aka James McLean.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:26 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
zabbadabbado wrote:I am starting to think Pep really is going the end of the season.

According to the permanent PeP licker fan club, Baldie is blameless for our seasons woes - its all down to the players when we fuck up..nothing to do with Baldies set ups or team sheet.
He gets the credit when we win though.

No one has suggested he's blameless, some can criticise without the need to act like spoilt children, that's the difference.

He has fucked up plenty of times,his decision to persist with Sterling for example is baffling but he can't physically go on the pitch and finish fucking chances or hit fucking penalties. They ought to be ashamed of themselves watching the last two back.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby nottsblue » Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:32 am

Still can’t quite believe how we lost yesterday
nottsblue
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:55 am

nottsblue wrote:Still can’t quite believe how we lost yesterday

Neither can Spurs fans.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby CTID Hants » Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:12 am

Hazy2 wrote:
nottsblue wrote:Still can’t quite believe how we lost yesterday

Neither can Spurs fans.

I had an apology this morning from ST holder at theirs (currently refuses to go to games as Maureen is there).
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:47 am

“No injury (Referring to Stones ), I decided to bring Eric, Eric played so good when he played so I bring him," the City boss said.

What PeP didn't say was I bring him but ill be fucked if I ever play him.

The guy has lost the plot this season.!!
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum