Wemberly

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Wemberly

Postby craigmcfc » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:21 pm

Yeah, 2 tickets directly behind the goal, up in the Gods

Off up the Shard in the morning
craigmcfc
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10700
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:39 am
Location: Halifax
Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Re: Wemberly

Postby london blue 2 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:46 pm

Would love to but zero chance of getting tickets.

Might go down to wemberly for pre match drinks though
Image
london blue 2
Denis Law's Backheel
 
Posts: 9344
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 10:32 am
Location: london
Supporter of: MCFC

Re: Wemberly

Postby City64 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:05 pm

That fucking useless bald cunt Lee Mason is Ref . he fucking hates us !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
User avatar
City64
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7728
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:02 pm
Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Wemberly

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:38 am

london blue 2 wrote:Would love to but zero chance of getting tickets.

Might go down to wemberly for pre match drinks though


You will have no issues mate they will be open sale.
Hazy2
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7273
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:34 am
Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Re: Wemberly

Postby Mase » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:08 pm

I think I’m heading down for this now. Has it been decided which side of the ground we have?
Mase
Agueroooo's 93:20 League Winner
 
Posts: 24128
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: Wemberly

Postby craigmcfc » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:00 pm

Mase wrote:I think I’m heading down for this now. Has it been decided which side of the ground we have?


East
craigmcfc
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10700
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:39 am
Location: Halifax
Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Re: Wemberly

Postby Mase » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:08 pm

craigmcfc wrote:
Mase wrote:I think I’m heading down for this now. Has it been decided which side of the ground we have?


East


Green Man or other side?
Last edited by Mase on Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mase
Agueroooo's 93:20 League Winner
 
Posts: 24128
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: Wemberly

Postby ruralblue » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:53 pm

craigmcfc wrote:Yeah, 2 tickets directly behind the goal, up in the Gods

Off up the Shard in the morning


Gets windy up there, careful it doesn't ruin your hair.
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10815
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:27 pm
Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Re: Wemberly

Postby CTID Hants » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:31 am

Mase wrote:
craigmcfc wrote:
Mase wrote:I think I’m heading down for this now. Has it been decided which side of the ground we have?


East


Green Man or other side?


Green Man is west side so Villa get that
Born A Blue

Image
User avatar
CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead
 
Posts: 8080
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:33 pm
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire

Re: Wemberly

Postby Mase » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:45 am

CTID Hants wrote:
Mase wrote:
craigmcfc wrote:
Mase wrote:I think I’m heading down for this now. Has it been decided which side of the ground we have?


East


Green Man or other side?


Green Man is west side so Villa get that


Ah the other side was shite against Watford :(
Mase
Agueroooo's 93:20 League Winner
 
Posts: 24128
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: Wemberly

Postby Nigels Tackle » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:01 pm

london blue 2 wrote:Would love to but zero chance of getting tickets.

Might go down to wemberly for pre match drinks though


5,000 left....
SURREY'S FINEST
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes
 
Posts: 15012
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:57 pm
Location: here, there, every fucking where
Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Re: Wemberly

Postby CTID Hants » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:43 pm

Me and our lad are up in the Gods like the last 2 years as i am too tight to pay to be lower down :lol:
Born A Blue

Image
User avatar
CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead
 
Posts: 8080
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:33 pm
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire

Re: Wemberly

Postby PeterParker » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:20 pm

I like wemberley

Image
Image
User avatar
PeterParker
Bert Trautmann's Neck
 
Posts: 12545
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:36 pm
Location: Bucharest
Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Re: Wemberly

Postby craigmcfc » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:41 pm

ruralblue wrote:
craigmcfc wrote:Yeah, 2 tickets directly behind the goal, up in the Gods

Off up the Shard in the morning


Gets windy up there, careful it doesn't ruin your hair.


It'll be fine lad, I'll stick me flat cap on!
craigmcfc
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10700
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:39 am
Location: Halifax
Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Re: Wemberly

Postby Mase » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:37 pm

Heading down Sunday morning, staying in Beaconsfield Sunday night and back Monday! Not a clue where we’re sat.
Mase
Agueroooo's 93:20 League Winner
 
Posts: 24128
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: Wemberly

Postby nottsblue » Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:18 pm

Mase wrote:Heading down Sunday morning, staying in Beaconsfield Sunday night and back Monday! Not a clue where we’re sat.

Go to the model village in Beaconsfield. It’s awes9me
nottsblue
Allison's Big Fat Cigar
 
Posts: 18534
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nottingham
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Re: Wemberly

Postby Mase » Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:28 pm

nottsblue wrote:
Mase wrote:Heading down Sunday morning, staying in Beaconsfield Sunday night and back Monday! Not a clue where we’re sat.

Go to the model village in Beaconsfield. It’s awes9me


If we win I’ll go whilst pissed up when we get back on the Sunday.
Mase
Agueroooo's 93:20 League Winner
 
Posts: 24128
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: Wemberly

Postby Hazy2 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:33 pm

Mase wrote:
nottsblue wrote:
Mase wrote:Heading down Sunday morning, staying in Beaconsfield Sunday night and back Monday! Not a clue where we’re sat.

Go to the model village in Beaconsfield. It’s awes9me


If we win I’ll go whilst pissed up when we get back on the Sunday.



Been it’s full of slaaaaaaaags.
Hazy2
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7273
Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:34 am
Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Burt, C & C, carl_feedthegoat, carolina-blue, city72, Dunnylad, Google [Bot], Harry Dowd scored, Hazy2, Mase, MSN [Bot], Scatman, sheblue, Yukscore and 34 guests