Banned from Champions League

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Banned from Champions League

Postby blues2win » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:02 pm

blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby zuricity » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:05 pm

zabbadabbado wrote:
zuricity wrote:
zabbadabbado wrote:Thought sleeping on it would feel better today....... not one bit.

I think this was planned by UEFA 7 years in the making..Hence why they dragged out the investigation for so long..

The Sentence was never in doubt.

They just needed to fabricate a case against us.

It all stinks every bit of it. UEFA is rotten to the core.

I still think this whole UEFA process is a much bigger conspiracy involving as of yet nameless actors to try and destroy us.I still think the Germans are involved at some level.I still dont believe this Pinto Dude was acting alone, without any help.Considering these Barcelona Guys we brought in to the Club were supposed to be the "Muts Nuts" at everything they do,then why the fuck has our Club been run like a Corner Shop since they arrived.PR department is so bad it is unreal..Then we have the IT side of business no encryption etc.It defies belief how the Club was operating in such an armature fashion.How the fuck do we know ithey are not complicit in some capacity ?.Highly likely i am just being a paranoid cunt looking for a scapegoat for this clusterfuck.

Those incriminating and damming emails,after reading them you wonder why the sender feels the need not to just to riskly discuss how to fuck UEFA over an unsecured email server, but include names and figures etc.Almost like the emails were dictated in such a way to include as much damning evidence against us as they could..Weird stuff.

If they are true,then someone at the Club knew what the fuck they were doing.I bet they also knew that Encryption and IT side was none existent.

I am still left wandering why the Club settled so quickly with the Liverpool hacking our Computers.Raised a few Eyebrows,as we know Liverpool would have dragged us through every Court in the World.Yet we settle for a measly £1,000 000 and none disclosure.Almost like someone at our Club was looking out for Liverpool interests,maybe the same cunt looking out foe UEFA interests.

No way in this day and age a huge Club like ours operates the way it has been doing in a big business environment unless it is was done deliberately to leave gaping exploits.The Arabs would have been shocked as w are at the way the IT side was being run.

I

Why do you keep badgering on about encryption of emails etc .

For every encryption routine there has to be a decryption routine. Otherwise it is useless software.

Why is this relevant ?

You obviously do not understand the importance of firewalls and encryption in big business environments "Tixi " ;)
It is highly relevant.

It should have been impossible to hack our email system.

Big business use military standard encryption .

Advanced Encryption Standard

Advanced Encryption Standard, or AES, is a cipher standard which came into wide use in 2001. AES is a block cipher rather than a stream cipher, meaning "blocks" of data are converted into encrypted gibberish, 128 bits at a time. It's perhaps the most-used block cipher in the world, used by, for example, the Wi-Fi protection known as WPA2. But it came to prominence in 2001 as a result of winning a contest held by the National Institute of Standards and Technology to find a new standard encryption. That led to its adoption by the NSA. That's right, Assange's "poison pill" is secured by the U.S. government's own standard.

It should have been impossible for some prick in Portugal to hack our emails..

A decent encryption and "Fire Wall" would have flagged this prick and his location immediately at his first attempt

"A firewall is an essential piece of security software that monitors all incoming and outgoing traffic going through your network, checking for hackers, malware, unauthorized outgoing information, or anything that might put you or your PC at risk. Firewalls are often the first line of defense when protecting your data."

Oh stop ! I 've been working with firewalls and encryption since they first came out.

Hacking email servers that are using encryption , does not mean that those emails cannot be decrypted , once copied .

If you also have a copy of the decryption routines you can do what you want want . I even decrypted passwords yesterday, it's part and parcel of working in IT.

You might remember the recent case of Apple refusing to decrypt and deny access to a phone belonging to someone involved in a crime. The phone was opened up in the end.

Can anyone outside the club really be sure that those emails Der Spiegel got hold of weren't manipulated?

I don't think City Administrators would open up the emails to the public unless they were forced to.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby patrickblue » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:05 pm

zabbadabbado wrote:
zuricity wrote:
zabbadabbado wrote:Thought sleeping on it would feel better today....... not one bit.

I think this was planned by UEFA 7 years in the making..Hence why they dragged out the investigation for so long..

I still think this whole UEFA process is a much bigger conspiracy involving as of yet nameless actors to try and destroy us.I still think the Germans are involved at some level.I still dont believe this Pinto Dude was acting alone, without any help.Considering these Barcelona Guys we brought in to the Club were supposed to be the "Muts Nuts" at everything they do,then why the fuck has our Club been run like a Corner Shop since they arrived.PR department is so bad it is unreal..Then we have the IT side of business no encryption etc.It defies belief how the Club was operating in such an armature fashion.How the fuck do we know ithey are not complicit in some capacity ?.Highly likely i am just being a paranoid cunt looking for a scapegoat for this clusterfuck.

Those incriminating and damming emails,after reading them you wonder why the sender feels the need not to just to riskly discuss how to fuck UEFA over an unsecured email server, but include names and figures etc.Almost like the emails were dictated in such a way to include as much damning evidence against us as they could..Weird stuff.

If they are true,then someone at the Club knew what the fuck they were doing.I bet they also knew that Encryption and IT side was none existent.

I am still left wandering why the Club settled so quickly with the Liverpool hacking our Computers.Raised a few Eyebrows,as we know Liverpool would have dragged us through every Court in the World.Yet we settle for a measly £1,000 000 and none disclosure.Almost like someone at our Club was looking out for Liverpool interests,maybe the same cunt looking out foe UEFA interests.

No way in this day and age a huge Club like ours operates the way it has been doing in a big business environment unless it is was done deliberately to leave gaping exploits.The Arabs would have been shocked as w are at the way the IT side was being run.

I

For every encryption routine there has to be a decryption routine. Otherwise it is useless software.

Why is this relevant ?

You obviously do not understand the importance of firewalls and encryption in big business environments "Tixi " ;)
It is highly relevant.

Advanced Encryption Standard, or AES, is a cipher standard which came into wide use in 2001. AES is a block cipher rather than a stream cipher, meaning "blocks" of data are converted into encrypted gibberish, 128 bits at a time. It's perhaps the most-used block cipher in the world, used by, for example, the Wi-Fi protection known as WPA2. But it came to prominence in 2001 as a result of winning a contest held by the National Institute of Standards and Technology to find a new standard encryption. That led to its adoption by the NSA. That's right, Assange's "poison pill" is secured by the U.S. government's own standard.

A decent encryption and "Fire Wall" would have flagged this prick and his location immediately at his first attempt

"A firewall is an essential piece of security software that monitors all incoming and outgoing traffic going through your network, checking for hackers, malware, unauthorized outgoing information, or anything that might put you or your PC at risk. Firewalls are often the first line of defense when protecting your data."

Personally I don't think that's relevant.
I don't believe for a second that the "leaked emails" are genuine.
No-one is going to send emails saying that we can't meet the conditions of FFP, so lets cheat.
If they are naive enough to do that, then frankly they deserve all the shit coming their way.

I think City's response certainly indicates that.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby Mase » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:09 pm

blues2win wrote:What a pathetic prick Wio is.

https://twitter.com/rioferdy5/status/12 ... 59392?s=21

A guy that openly cheated on his now dead wife over ten times? Yeah he’s a horrible twat.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby zuricity » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:13 pm

patrickblue wrote:
zabbadabbado wrote:
zuricity wrote:

I

Why is this relevant ?

It is highly relevant.

Personally I don't think that's relevant.
I don't believe for a second that the "leaked emails" are genuine.
No-one is going to send emails saying that we can't meet the conditions of FFP, so lets cheat.
If they are naive enough to do that, then frankly they deserve all the shit coming their way.

I think City's response certainly indicates that.

Well said,

Haven't experienced a photo tan hacking yet , but it will come in the end.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:37 pm

Lots of Hate speech directed towards our club today..............according to Ian Fucking 'no mark' Herbert we are a grubby club....hmmm,,go die you little snivveling rat !!

I hope some cunt, in our security department at the club, is jotting down all these names in the little black book.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby CTID Hants » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:49 pm

There's a City lad on face book selling shirts, mugs, hoodie's etc with this on them

A bit pricey mind....
Mugs £12.50
T shirts £24.95
Sweatshirts £28.95
Hoodies £31.95

That’s posted mate.... but we will sort deals on multiple orders

Or he's doing this version for £20:00.....
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby blues2win » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:16 pm

Ian Herbert thinks we’re grubby does he? Former Deputy Editor of the Liverpool Daily Post and current journalist for the Daily Fail.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:24 pm

Some twat called Ian Herbert in the Mail says we are “a grubby club with under the table dealings” fuck me it didn’t take the vultures long to circle the corpse did it? These bastards are a disgrace to journalism fucking pond life verminous grabastic pieces of amphibious dog shit. And yes I am angry and pissed off :mrgreen:
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:28 pm

Some twat called Ian Herbert in the Mail says we are “a grubby club with under the table dealings” fuck me it didn’t take the vultures long to circle the corpse did it? These bastards are a disgrace to journalism fucking pond life verminous grabastic pieces of amphibious dog shit. And yes I am angry and pissed off :mrgreen:
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Clowncrete » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:32 pm

Not one bastard in the media is talking about the 30 million fine aka robbery. And make no mistake, that's 30 million taken from the fans and going into the hands of some absolute scum and wastes of oxygen. Some of the cunts like those palace fans whining about modern football seem to be strangely silent. Where are those guardian types now?
Clowncrete
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Super Kev!

Postby PeterParker » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:34 pm

If you think Stones is stealing for a living, our PR department will top that at any hour, day and night.

What our department did in the past 24 hours it has been a really fucking joke, from top to bottom, it really makes you think how fucking poor they've in this constant media massacre we've been having in the last 2 years at least.

Any decent department will schedule a press conference, with Khaldoon in front of them speaking and informing what will happen next. Instead we posted a press release on our site and that was about it, we left those snakes have a fucking marathon of biased reactions, even from fucking cunts like Wio.

Vermin like him then come at our ground with Sky and have coverage and speaks about games, instead of having a fucking stadium ban. Sit outside the ground you fucking spastic, take the coverage there if you think can speak like you do.

We either do this shit right, or continue the same way, trying to be gentlemen in a world of inbreeds.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Blue Jam » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:39 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:Some twat called Ian Herbert in the Mail says we are “a grubby club with under the table dealings” fuck me it didn’t take the vultures long to circle the corpse did it? These bastards are a disgrace to journalism fucking pond life verminous grabastic pieces of amphibious dog shit. And yes I am angry and pissed off :mrgreen:

This Epictetus quote is easier said than done, but it's useful at times like this...
"If someone succeeds in provoking you, realize that your mind is complicit in the provocation."
I have one dipper mate who I deliberately didn't contact when we won the league this season. He's tried to wind me up everytime we fuck up and dippers win. He's having a field day over UEFA-gate, but I'm not going to fall out with him over it. I think being as indifferent as possible is easier if we avoid bad journalism.
Blue Jam
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Goater

Postby brite blu sky » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:57 pm

Jeez I wouldn't want to be with some of you in a real crisis. Why so much hysteria? Calm down chaps. All that has happened is a 2-bit verdict announced from a flawed process by one of the biggest corruption cartels on the planet, trying to self justify themselves in their corruption. So all the City haters have jumped to conclusions and jumped on what they think is a bandwaggon. They will all look pretty stupid when the wheels fall of it and they land in the mud.

Nothing has actually happened yet. Sit back and wait for the CAS process and the court cases the club will likely bring to play out.

I'm glad the club hasn't overreacted to this, we look calm, we said what we are going to do and we wont get dragged into the circus around this. Not because our PR dept is poor, but because our club has some class. Running about shouting is for small minded people like that stupid Tebas moron.

Relax chaps, trust Khaldoon, he is head and shoulders above anyone else in Football, full stop.
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby patrickblue » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:07 pm

brite blu sky wrote:Jeez I wouldn't want to be with some of you in a real crisis. Why so much hysteria? Calm down chaps. All that has happened is a 2-bit verdict announced from a flawed process by one of the biggest corruption cartels on the planet, trying to self justify themselves in their corruption. So all the City haters have jumped to conclusions and jumped on what they think is a bandwaggon. They will all look pretty stupid when the wheels fall of it and they land in the mud.

Nothing has actually happened yet. Sit back and wait for the CAS process and the court cases the club will likely bring to play out.

I'm glad the club hasn't overreacted to this, we look calm, we said what we are going to do and we wont get dragged into the circus around this. Not because our PR dept is poor, but because our club has some class. Running about shouting is for small minded people like that stupid Tebas moron.

Relax chaps, trust Khaldoon, he is head and shoulders above anyone else in Football, full stop.

Spot on
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Simister » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:09 pm

Good read this...

here
Simister
Superman's Underpants

My favourite player is: SWP

Postby mr_nool » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:10 pm

Like I wrote in the media thread:

No matter if CAS overrules UEFA's verdict, the damage is already done. A lot of people still believe UEFA to be an honest, reliable governing body, and according to the we're cheats. That shit won't wash away no matter what CAS rule.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby PeterParker » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:18 pm

Simister wrote:Good read this...

here

Quite a good read.
Cheers for that.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Bear60 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:19 pm

mr_nool wrote:Like I wrote in the media thread:

No matter if CAS overrules UEFA's verdict, the damage is already done. A lot of people still believe UEFA to be an honest, reliable governing body, and according to the we're cheats. That shit won't wash away no matter what CAS rule.

Exactly all of the small minded supporters of other clubs haven’t got the brain they were born with and believe everything thing printed in the moron press so the cheat label will stick , but the intelligent amongst us know that the truth will come out so All we have to do is treat the brainwashed just like the Morons that they are
Bear60
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby patrickblue » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:25 pm

mr_nool wrote:Like I wrote in the media thread:

Do you care what people think?
If they don't like us, tough!

And I don't really think that many are fooled by UEFA, it just suits their agenda.

Besides which, I personally think there's going to be so much embarrassment within that honest, reliable governing body that they'll be the ones covered in shite.
Last edited by patrickblue on Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum