Banned from Champions League

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Banned from Champions League

Postby Nigels Tackle » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:27 am

ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby City64 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:27 am

brite blu sky wrote:
brite blu sky wrote:
mr_nool wrote:Like I wrote in the media thread:

No matter if CAS overrules UEFA's verdict, the damage is already done. A lot of people still believe UEFA to be an honest, reliable governing body, and according to the we're cheats. That shit won't wash away no matter what CAS rule.

Not sure if you still feeling like this nooly, but i would say that the damage you suggest is already done to the club may be forgotten as a spec of mud compared to the potential outing and total destruction of The Cartel and public humiliation of the individuals concerned.

If what happened to Platini and Blatter is any warning, if i were one these cunts i would have started my escape plans already.

Once the tide turns it will get very nasty very quickly for these fuckrels

Opinion amongst blues after taking in ALL the information Soriano and MCFC have put out (legally advised statements) is that MCFC have information / evidence of some kind that criminalize individuals within UEFA . Soriano stated MCFC have already spoken to CAS over continual LEAKS coming out of UEFA regarding MCFC for a number of years and CAS are concerned over such LEAKS coming out of UEFA . I for one hope Gill , Ricky the rat Parry and Javier Tebas are instigated in the same manor Platini and Blatter were with FIFA . Also people in the MEDIA are involved in this , they receive the leaks they spread the lies , this will be insiders in TV organisations and tabloid newspapers ,this is huge make no mistake !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Nigels Tackle » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:43 am

City64 wrote:
brite blu sky wrote:
brite blu sky wrote:

No matter if CAS overrules UEFA's verdict, the damage is already done. A lot of people still believe UEFA to be an honest, reliable governing body, and according to the we're cheats. That shit won't wash away no matter what CAS rule.

Not sure if you still feeling like this nooly, but i would say that the damage you suggest is already done to the club may be forgotten as a spec of mud compared to the potential outing and total destruction of The Cartel and public humiliation of the individuals concerned.

If what happened to Platini and Blatter is any warning, if i were one these cunts i would have started my escape plans already.

Opinion amongst blues after taking in ALL the information Soriano and MCFC have put out (legally advised statements) is that MCFC have information / evidence of some kind that criminalize individuals within UEFA . Soriano stated MCFC have already spoken to CAS over continual LEAKS coming out of UEFA regarding MCFC for a number of years and CAS are concerned over such LEAKS coming out of UEFA . I for one hope Gill , Ricky the rat Parry and Javier Tebas are instigated in the same manor Platini and Blatter were with FIFA . Also people in the MEDIA are involved in this , they receive the leaks they spread the lies , this will be insiders in TV organisations and tabloid newspapers ,this is huge make no mistake !

so that this doesn't get lost at the bottom of the previous page

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... icial.html
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby City64 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:49 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:
City64 wrote:
brite blu sky wrote:
brite blu sky wrote:

so that this doesn't get lost at the bottom of the previous page

WOW , here we go everyone
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby BlueinBosnia » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:59 am

It's amazing that my Dipper mate now thinks UEFA are a respectable organization. As I pointed out to him, we've been banned for 2 years longer than other English clubs not accused of doing anything. Liverpool got banned for one year longer than other English clubs not accused of doing anything for their fans killing 39 people.
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby brite blu sky » Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:34 am

"so that this doesn't get lost at the bottom of the previous page

WOW , here we go everyone"

This is a great start. c'mon City LFTCU
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:49 am

brite blu sky wrote:"so that this doesn't get lost at the bottom of the previous page

WOW , here we go everyone"

This is a great start. c'mon City LFTCU

Coincidence this comes out now ? Hmmmmmm

I bet we have dirt on these corrupt shite houses and I can see our hierarchy rubbing their hands together in anticipation of the CAS meeting .

We 100% have evidence as we are not interested in “freezing “the case and we want an answer before the summer - I think this tells us what we need to know .
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby PeterParker » Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:35 pm

PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Mase » Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:46 pm

I was on the KUMB forum after last nights game looking at what the Hammers fans were saying about this UEFA/City issue.

Then I see BTAJim on there posting. In his words he will stop supporting City if we are found guilty as “you’ve got to have standards” :lol:
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby john@staustell » Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:48 pm

Mase wrote:I was on the KUMB forum after last nights game looking at what the Hammers fans were saying about this UEFA/City issue.

Then I see BTAJim on there posting. In his words he will stop supporting City if we are found guilty as “you’ve got to have standards” :lol:

Fuckin idiot. He can fuck off right off now if that's his attitude. What planet does he live on?
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:00 pm

Many sports journalists are saying there will be a player exodus due to the ban. I wonder if Foden will get a game if that happens?
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:26 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:Many sports journalists are saying there will be a player exodus due to the ban. I wonder if Foden will get a game if that happens?

Doubt it - has to learn from the Fulham game performance 100 Hail Marys and a trip to the Vatican might give him some leeway by some fans .
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:29 pm

Mase wrote:I was on the KUMB forum after last nights game looking at what the Hammers fans were saying about this UEFA/City issue.

Please excuse my ignorance but who the fuck if BTAJim ?
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby BlueinBosnia » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:34 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:

He was a poster on here a long time ago, who departed after a series of bizarre posts, which culminated in an anti-Semitic rant aimed at a mod's (or mods'?) wife/wives from what I recall.

The less we remember him, the better.

He also supported Hereford, West Ham, and a couple of other teams to varying degrees.
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby Tokyo Blue » Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:11 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:

Perhaps you can sense the esteem in which he is held.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Bear60 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:26 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:

I remember him he always came across as a bit strange in my opinion
Bear60
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:45 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:

Yes even I can sense all was not well with yer man.
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Mase » Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:12 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:

Yes even I can sense all was not well with yer man.

I sent him my address once so he could send me an old City kit ffs!!!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby salford city » Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:22 pm

I met him once at the townley
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby CTID Hants » Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:28 pm

salford city wrote:I met him once at the townley

Was he a fruit bat in real life, as that is how he came across on here, always banging on about Lucy his cat, always the victim.
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum