Banned from Champions League

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Banned from Champions League

Postby nottsblue » Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:08 pm

sheblue wrote:
Mase wrote:

A nest of rats.

And herein lies the real issue. These guys are as far from impartial as can be. Yet are passing judgement?

Be like a rag fan being referee when the rags play. Oh wait.....
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:09 pm

sheblue wrote:
mr_nool wrote:
ENIAM NAM wrote:UEFA have now apparently opened up another investigation into our sponsorship deals from 2016 onwards. If that isn’t motive for the club to go for the throat I don’t know what is.!

They're not. They're looking into all club's accounts from 2016 an forward – it's standard procedure. But some fuckface journalist choose to twist that into some fantasy story about City being investigated.

The whole bloody thing is a big ball of lies, deceit and hate.

I'm loving it !!!

Gives me something else to focus on other than Fodens playing time.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby brite blu sky » Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:14 pm

mr_nool wrote:Like I wrote in the media thread:

No matter if CAS overrules UEFA's verdict, the damage is already done. A lot of people still believe UEFA to be an honest, reliable governing body, and according to the we're cheats. That shit won't wash away no matter what CAS rule.

Not sure if you still feeling like this nooly, but i would say that the damage you suggest is already done to the club may be forgotten as a spec of mud compared to the potential outing and total destruction of The Cartel and public humiliation of the individuals concerned.

If what happened to Platini and Blatter is any warning, if i were one these cunts i would have started my escape plans already.

Once the tide turns it will get very nasty very quickly for these fuckrels
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:20 pm

brite blu sky wrote:

No matter if CAS overrules UEFA's verdict, the damage is already done. A lot of people still believe UEFA to be an honest, reliable governing body, and according to the we're cheats. That shit won't wash away no matter what CAS rule.

Not sure if you still feeling like this nooly, but i would say that the damage you suggest is already done to the club may be forgotten as a spec of mud compared to the potential outing and total destruction of The Cartel and public humiliation of the individuals concerned.

If what happened to Platini and Blatter is any warning, if i were one these cunts i would have started my escape plans already.

I wouldn't be surprised if we don't already have Pi's digging up dirt on the UEFA hierarchy , readying ourselves for the final Battle should the CAS go pear shaped.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby brite blu sky » Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:31 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
brite blu sky wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised if we don't already have Pi's digging up dirt on the UEFA hierarchy , readying ourselves for the final Battle should the CAS go pear shaped.

Even if CAS chuck the whole out and clear City of everything, we should keep going like an attack dog and not let up till they all all destroyed
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky

Postby john@staustell » Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:36 pm

Yes we need to get after these people
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby mr_nool » Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:40 pm

brite blu sky wrote:

I hope you're right mate, but most people just read headlines and take media's word as gospel. We need to win over quite a few "influencers" to sway public opinion.

I listened to a Swedish podcast today with football journalists. They never one mentioned that the allegations are from 2012-2014, that they are just allegations, that UEFA is not an infallible bastion of moral and ethics, or that it's executive board is made up by representatives from our fiercest rivals. Any neutral who hasn't taken the time to find a balanced view, will be certain that we are most definitely the bad boys that deserves everything that's coming to us, after listening to those "experts".

I'm not sure us brining down UEFA will paint us as the freedom fighters we might see ourselves as, but rather as the terrorists that much of the media and the cartel portrait us as.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby Dameerto » Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:09 pm

How honest were they when Platini was shown up to be the 'snout in the trough' fuckwit we all suspected him to be? (Not to mention Blatter and FIFA.) I suspect there are more people with reasonably long enough memories to look this in a more balanced way than you are suggesting. In the short term we will have to put up with the hot air of a billion City bashers all farting in unison though.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby brite blu sky » Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:47 pm

Media only spout up to the point when they realise the mood has changed, then like sheep they jump ship. Predictable as fuck.

You will be surprised how many fans really dislike UEFA and they will come out of the woodwork more and more as the tide turns.

After that, like Platini if City can identify and isolate the individuals behind The Cartel, they will get pulled down in viscous style by the media, even by some that have been on City's case all these years. People don't like corruption and when it gets exposed they can get quite rabid about getting justice.

City just have to shine the light in the right places.

FUCK THE CARTEL
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky

Postby Simister » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:35 pm

Simister
Superman's Underpants

My favourite player is: SWP

Postby london blue 2 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:16 pm

Guardiola on reports that Barca chairman Bartomeu had expressed support for City's CL ban: "Wait for the appeal. Don't talk too loud, because everybody is involved in situations sometimes
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Mase » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:19 pm

london blue 2 wrote:Guardiola on reports that Barca chairman Bartomeu had expressed support for City's CL ban: "Wait for the appeal. Don't talk too loud, because everybody is involved in situations sometimes

Wouldn’t be surprised if the two from Barca that we have know stuff that Barca wouldn’t want to get out.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby crowdsway » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:35 pm

crowdsway
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:56 pm

Cunts!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:45 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Cunts!

Reading a few feeds, and adding them to the CEO podcast, I would say the dynamic of the narrative is shifting slightly towards us, would you agree?
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby budfox » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:52 pm

I'm reminded of the scene from Apollo 13 when the NASA official says to Gene Krantz:

"This could be the worst disaster NASA's ever experienced".
To which Krantz replies:
"With all due respect, Sir. I believe this is gonna be our finest hour".
budfox
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Kev

Postby john@staustell » Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:30 am

As there is an obvious conspiracy I'm waiting to wake up one morning and find that the Swiss Police and Interpol have raided UEFA HQ and a few choice clubs around Europe, searching for the not-too-hard-to-find email evidence of the ongoing conspiracy.

A few years in Strangeways will suit Mr Gill just fine
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:36 am

Sorry if already posted

Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Mase » Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:43 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:Sorry if already posted

First time Quinn has stuck up for us in years!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:02 am

Mase wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:Sorry if already posted

First time Quinn has stuck up for us in years!

He's not too bad when on Irish TV, probably because the producers aren't as strict on their narrative as the likes of Sky, BT.

That's Quinn though, a people pleaser, tries to keep everyone onside and makes himself look a gobshite in the process.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum