Banned from Champions League

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Banned from Champions League

Postby london blue 2 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:34 am

Tbh these players have had ample opportunity to win the chumps league and have failed time and again. so if they think by leaving city that that is suddenly going to change then bollocks to them.

More reason to go harder than ever this season. That would be hilarious.
Last edited by london blue 2 on Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Mase » Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:35 am

Hazy2 wrote:I think Sterling, KDB will leave along with Sane. KDB to the scousers.

As part of the team that was sat on a bus whilst it was smashed up I’m sure Kev can’t wait to go there..
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby PeterParker » Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:41 am

Tin Tin is a player that cannot be bent.

The likes of him, Fern or Sergio are the last that I can imagine wanting out. I find him too fair for this fucked up world.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Clowncrete » Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:45 am

Fuck uefa, the absolute cunts. It's time to take uefa to court and take them to the cleaners.

Time for everyone at the club to galvanize and stick together. An absolute seige mentality like never before. I doubt the likes of Sterling, KDB will leave.

There is only 1 criticism that I will level at the club and that it has allowed the media over the years to tarnish our reputation, making sure that we lose the public court's battle. What the club needed to do over the years was to ban anyone writing blatant falsehoods about us from being anywhere around us. The constant snipes at us should have been met with ruthless retaliation but unfortunately the club bent over. Enough of that bollocks, the time to fight has come.
Clowncrete
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Super Kev!

Postby Mansour21 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:52 am

City64 wrote:
salford city wrote:
City64 wrote:End of the day this will either galvanise us as a club and a force or kill us . Money is power though in today’s modern corrupt world , we have a fighting chance 8-)

Agree. We now have to go at these fuckwits with everything that we have and bring the whole corrupt system down

Also a huge factor , the UAE can control the Russians and the Iranians , make no mistake UEFA are small fry to them .

The problem is Qatar.
Mansour21
Site Admin
Ben Thatcher's Elbow

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby City64 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:55 am

Clowncrete wrote:Fuck uefa, the absolute cunts. It's time to take uefa to court and take them to the cleaners.

Time for everyone at the club to galvanize and stick together. An absolute seige mentality like never before. I doubt the likes of Sterling, KDB will leave.

There is only 1 criticism that I will level at the club and that it has allowed the media over the years to tarnish our reputation, making sure that we lose the public court's battle. What the club needed to do over the years was to ban anyone writing blatant falsehoods about us from being anywhere around us. The constant snipes at us should have been met with ruthless retaliation but unfortunately the club bent over. Enough of that bollocks, the time to fight has come.

Nice post !
I would also add to that if I may that a lot of the media’s hatred towards us is purely racist aimed at our owners . Oil money and Arabs are racist terms in every manor of speech , something the English PL and media have done absolutely nothing about for over a decade .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby zuricity » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:06 am

Just heard on BBC radio 4 the interview with the German reporter who wrote the Articles for Der Spiegel.

Quite why the BBC think it is ok to talk to a foreign person about this and not with an English reporter or even their own Football reporters was a surprise.

Not only was he allowed to perpetuate untruths and not pulled up on his inaccuracies, the Beeb even compounded it by talking to some lawyer also not upto scope on the events that have gone on.

It is now very important that UEFA get smashed to pieces.
Last edited by zuricity on Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby dazby » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:23 am

I'm glad I read this thread. I oscillate between giving up Euro football and wanting to fuck them up bad.

Lets fuck these cunts up!!!
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

My favourite player is: Ed

Postby Outcast » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:29 am

Personally, I'd throw caution to the wind and blow summer transfer window to ashes. We tried to comply to stay in this competition but got raped. We should double pay transfer fees and salaries, money talks, obviously can't offer chimps league but higher wages and bonuses should make players think twice before turning us down. We could stockpile best talent out there before they impose another ban. We should distort the market making it impossible for the cartel to compete or at least push their resources over the limit trying to catch up and stick two fingers to them with s smile. Its messy, the club's reputation is tarnished, everyone hate us, fuck them all.
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Blue Jam » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:31 am

PeterParker wrote:
City64 wrote:
sheblue wrote:Ok it seems were doing what we always knew we had to do. And take it to the CAS.

Let's just hope the UEFA cronies haven't gotten to them.

I suspect they have. If so, over turning this is impossible.

Either way I hope we really hurt UEFA financially.

Swiss Supreme Court can overrule any decision UEFA make .
Zurich ?

Usually CAS overruns decisions, however, there is not a precedent in this.
That is what worries me.

Yes - would UEFA have made this move without lobbying influential people (or at least testing the water) first?
I ask this with almost complete ignorance of how CAS works, but with a wary scepticism of cartel type group think. No institution is immune to corruption.
Blue Jam
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Goater

Postby patrickblue » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:34 am

Really should have had them in court years ago.
Instead of which, we just rode with the blows so's not to rock the boat.
Now the gloves are off, I really think we're going to cause the biggest stink ever seen.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby zabbadabbado » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:40 am

Thought sleeping on it would feel better today....... not one bit.

I think this was planned by UEFA 7 years in the making..Hence why they dragged out the investigation for so long..

The Sentence was never in doubt.

They just needed to fabricate a case against us.

It all stinks every bit of it. UEFA is rotten to the core.

I still think this whole UEFA process is a much bigger conspiracy involving as of yet nameless actors to try and destroy us.I still think the Germans are involved at some level.I still dont believe this Pinto Dude was acting alone, without any help.Considering these Barcelona Guys we brought in to the Club were supposed to be the "Muts Nuts" at everything they do,then why the fuck has our Club been run like a Corner Shop since they arrived.PR department is so bad it is unreal..Then we have the IT side of business no encryption etc.It defies belief how the Club was operating in such an armature fashion.How the fuck do we know ithey are not complicit in some capacity ?.Highly likely i am just being a paranoid cunt looking for a scapegoat for this clusterfuck.

Those incriminating and damming emails,after reading them you wonder why the sender feels the need not to just to riskly discuss how to fuck UEFA over an unsecured email server, but include names and figures etc.Almost like the emails were dictated in such a way to include as much damning evidence against us as they could..Weird stuff.

If they are true,then someone at the Club knew what the fuck they were doing.I bet they also knew that Encryption and IT side was none existent.

I am still left wandering why the Club settled so quickly with the Liverpool hacking our Computers.Raised a few Eyebrows,as we know Liverpool would have dragged us through every Court in the World.Yet we settle for a measly £1,000 000 and none disclosure.Almost like someone at our Club was looking out for Liverpool interests,maybe the same cunt looking out foe UEFA interests.

No way in this day and age a huge Club like ours operates the way it has been doing in a big business environment unless it is was done deliberately to leave gaping exploits.The Arabs would have been shocked as w are at the way the IT side was being run.

I
Last edited by zabbadabbado on Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: KDB

Postby trueblue64 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:41 am

It will be interesting to see how players and Pep respond to this, the press are in full frenzy now like a pack of rabid dogs. Every man and his dog are expressing a view on this in the media, some examples Pep and key players will be off if we lose the appeal, right upto the sheik will sell if we lose. Batten down the hatches folks it's going to be rocky.
There's only one mancity and one mancityfans.net

Born blue, still a blue and will die a blue...........

[center]Image[/center]
trueblue64
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: ManCity

Postby zuricity » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:52 am

zabbadabbado wrote:Thought sleeping on it would feel better today....... not one bit.

I think this was planned by UEFA 7 years in the making..Hence why they dragged out the investigation for so long..

I still think this whole UEFA process is a much bigger conspiracy involving as of yet nameless actors to try and destroy us.I still think the Germans are involved at some level.I still dont believe this Pinto Dude was acting alone, without any help.Considering these Barcelona Guys we brought in to the Club were supposed to be the "Muts Nuts" at everything they do,then why the fuck has our Club been run like a Corner Shop since they arrived.PR department is so bad it is unreal..Then we have the IT side of business no encryption etc.It defies belief how the Club was operating in such an armature fashion.How the fuck do we know ithey are not complicit in some capacity ?.Highly likely i am just being a paranoid cunt looking for a scapegoat for this clusterfuck.

Those incriminating and damming emails,after reading them you wonder why the sender feels the need not to just to riskly discuss how to fuck UEFA over an unsecured email server, but include names and figures etc.Almost like the emails were dictated in such a way to include as much damning evidence against us as they could..Weird stuff.

If they are true,then someone at the Club knew what the fuck they were doing.I bet they also knew that Encryption and IT side was none existent.

I am still left wandering why the Club settled so quickly with the Liverpool hacking our Computers.Raised a few Eyebrows,as we know Liverpool would have dragged us through every Court in the World.Yet we settle for a measly £1,000 000 and none disclosure.Almost like someone at our Club was looking out for Liverpool interests,maybe the same cunt looking out foe UEFA interests.

No way in this day and age a huge Club like ours operates the way it has been doing in a big business environment unless it is was done deliberately to leave gaping exploits.The Arabs would have been shocked as w are at the way the IT side was being run.

I

Why do you keep badgering on about encryption of emails etc .

For every encryption routine there has to be a decryption routine. Otherwise it is useless software.

Why is this relevant ?
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby zabbadabbado » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:03 am

zuricity wrote:
zabbadabbado wrote:Thought sleeping on it would feel better today....... not one bit.

I

Why do you keep badgering on about encryption of emails etc .

For every encryption routine there has to be a decryption routine. Otherwise it is useless software.

Why is this relevant ?

You obviously do not understand the importance of firewalls and encryption in big business environments "Tixi " ;)
It is highly relevant.

It should have been impossible to hack our email system.

Big business use military standard encryption .

Advanced Encryption Standard

Advanced Encryption Standard, or AES, is a cipher standard which came into wide use in 2001. AES is a block cipher rather than a stream cipher, meaning "blocks" of data are converted into encrypted gibberish, 128 bits at a time. It's perhaps the most-used block cipher in the world, used by, for example, the Wi-Fi protection known as WPA2. But it came to prominence in 2001 as a result of winning a contest held by the National Institute of Standards and Technology to find a new standard encryption. That led to its adoption by the NSA. That's right, Assange's "poison pill" is secured by the U.S. government's own standard.

It should have been impossible for some prick in Portugal to hack our emails..

A decent encryption and "Fire Wall" would have flagged this prick and his location immediately at his first attempt

"A firewall is an essential piece of security software that monitors all incoming and outgoing traffic going through your network, checking for hackers, malware, unauthorized outgoing information, or anything that might put you or your PC at risk. Firewalls are often the first line of defense when protecting your data."
Last edited by zabbadabbado on Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Mase » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:07 am

The fact we didn’t change passwords after a pair of cunts left to go to the murderers shows how things are ran :lol:
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby zabbadabbado » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:14 am

Mase wrote:The fact we didn’t change passwords after a pair of cunts left to go to the murderers shows how things are ran :lol:

Exactly,aint that the truth,.

Fucking shocking. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Even retards know how to protect their emails.

Julian Assange is the Dogs Bollocks at protecting data.

https://www.wired.com/2010/07/wikileaks-insurance-file/
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Hazy2 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:46 am

Mase wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:I think Sterling, KDB will leave along with Sane. KDB to the scousers.

As part of the team that was sat on a bus whilst it was smashed up I’m sure Kev can’t wait to go there..

Come off it Mase get real if you want loyalty get a dog. Players/agents /managers/clubs we are way down the food chain. Players go where they are told. Scouse cunts is the only option at the present time like it or not.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Mase » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:46 am

Hazy2 wrote:
Mase wrote:

Come off it Mase get real if you want loyalty get a dog. Players/agents /managers/clubs we are way down the food chain. Players go where they are told. Scouse cunts is the only option at the present time like it or not.

If Vinny or Zaba were here would they go to Liverpool?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Dameerto » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:53 am

dazby wrote:I'm glad I read this thread. I oscillate between giving up Euro football and wanting to fuck them up bad.

Lets fuck these cunts up!!!

I've made it pretty clear I can't stand UEFA and their competitions, but I have always wanted City to leave, not be forced out. I have a stubborn streak as wide as the English Channel and UEFA have just irritated it. #LFTCU.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum