Fight to The End.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Fight to The End.

Postby Bear60 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:16 pm

We Fight to the End.

On the pitch and off the pitch more than ever now we have enemies UEFA. Enemy no 1 . Premier Leage and the rest of them , The Media , Thick as Fuck ex footballer pundits spouting their Shite. We will Fight them to the End . FIGHT THEM TO THE DEATH. We are Manchester City.
Bear60
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Re: Fight to The End.

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:12 pm

I’m a City fan through and through and even I’ve had depressive thoughts on how we have been treated. However, those thoughts don’t last long when the reality of life kicks in.

We’ve been through far worse and to think we’re being exposed to such subjugation has far reaching consequences in my mind. I not only want to bring UEFA down, I want the same for the PL.

I remember real football.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby john@staustell » Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:32 am

Bear60 wrote:We Fight to the End.

On the pitch and off the pitch more than ever now we have enemies UEFA. Enemy no 1 . Premier Leage and the rest of them , The Media , Thick as Fuck ex footballer pundits spouting their Shite. We will Fight them to the End . FIGHT THEM TO THE DEATH. We are Manchester City.

Pissed again last night mate?

True though!
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Bear60 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:57 am

john@staustell wrote:
Bear60 wrote:We Fight to the End.

Pissed again last night mate?

True though!

I am
Passionate about the club I have supported since the late sixties
Bear60
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby brite blu sky » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:20 am

Public outing of The Cartel conspirators would do me.

If any of them just happened to have serious problems in their lives as a result, then hey, i dont think i will be too worried.

FUCK THE CARTEL
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Paul68 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:17 am

This seems an appropriate topic to put my thoughts in.
I agree with bear - as I normally do as it happens - let's face it we all love our club and always will and we can be proud that we have won our cups playing beautiful football and often against bad decisions and corrupt officials and associations. We won because we were simply too good not to.
Unlike those horrible wastes of dna lie var pool
Theye have played some nice stuff, but the run they have gone on and the blatant cheating with no investigation or mention in media? Come on.... it's only the rest of the English speaking world that have noticed but not BBC sky fa uefa etc? Just proves the bent cunts are all in it together.
They'll get the prem this year but will forever be known as the
"Cunts who stole the league"
Look out for the upcoming film starring dey doo and don't dey doh
They are bin dipping cunts at the best of times but this one tops it all. How the fuck do you steal the league....?
That is some serious robbing right there
I hate the cunts
I wish there was a way to know you are in the good old days....before you've actually left them...
Paul68
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: All the 17-18!

Return to The Maine Football forum