Leroy Sane

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Leroy Sane

Postby Mase » Wed May 06, 2020 7:17 am

£35 million. Cheeky cunts. I’d make him train with the reserves and not play him for the year. Would rather that than £35 million.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby PeterParker » Wed May 06, 2020 7:20 am

Mase wrote:£35 million. Cheeky cunts. I’d make him train with the reserves and not play him for the year. Would rather that than £35 million.

Exactly that. Huge disrespect from him also, if this is true.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Simister » Wed May 06, 2020 8:15 am

I can't decide which club is more obnoxious - Bayern or Liverpool?
Simister
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: SWP

Postby sniffer » Wed May 06, 2020 8:28 am

How much have we just paid him for a season injured, no loyalty, no honour. Put him up for sale on open market cash or tade in for another player, sure we would get more than 40 mil. If nothing else it would surely push their bid up for fear of missing him.
sniffer
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Postby dick dastardley » Wed May 06, 2020 9:29 am

He's a twat sane, attitude is fucking attrocious and having nurtured his back to fitness he shoves a big fuck you into our faces.
Support the badge, players come and go along with managers!!!
dick dastardley
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby TomS » Wed May 06, 2020 11:30 am

Source for the 35/40m€ is German tabloid Sportbild, the German Sun......
Thomas
Bert Trautmann Town, Germany
TomS
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC,Werder Bremen
My favourite player is: Sergio

Postby nottsblue » Wed May 06, 2020 4:59 pm

Let’s not forget this is only an opening bid being reported in the German media equivalent of the Mirror or the Sun which is probably owned by and produces articles written by Munich themselves.

I sincerely doubt we would accept such a bid and if as a club we were ready to sell him then we have the financial clout to dictate our terms. We are not a selling club and we have the resources to resist under valued bids.

That said, no one knows what actual effect Coronavirus will have on the transfer market. There are plenty of doomsday scenarios being written about football at present. The dippers are supposedly not going to be very active. Arsenal may need to sell players to fund the payment of Pepe who they bought last year! I don’t think there will be a lot of activity this window making it a buyers market. We may well counteract by saying €50M plus add ons and it’s a deal. Would we want any of their players in a swap?

Sane himself hasn’t given any indication he might stay so we might let him go cheaply rather than lose him next year for nothing. After all, we may see very limited football next season
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Simister » Wed May 06, 2020 6:53 pm

sniffer wrote:How much have we just paid him for a season injured, no loyalty, no honour. Put him up for sale on open market cash or tade in for another player, sure we would get more than 40 mil. If nothing else it would surely push their bid up for fear of missing him.

Straight swap for Sancho?

Or....

Bayerns' offer of £35m plus the amount Uli Hoeness evaded taxes by (E28m) plus the bribes Beckenbauer received from the Russia and Qatar WC bid teams (say £10m) plus the Adidas annual sponsorship (E60m, despite owning E70m of club shares).
Simister
Superman's Underpants

My favourite player is: SWP

Postby Tokyo Blue » Thu May 07, 2020 12:32 pm

Simister wrote:
sniffer wrote:How much have we just paid him for a season injured, no loyalty, no honour. Put him up for sale on open market cash or tade in for another player, sure we would get more than 40 mil. If nothing else it would surely push their bid up for fear of missing him.

Straight swap for Sancho?

Or....

Bayerns' offer of £35m plus the amount Uli Hoeness evaded taxes by (E28m) plus the bribes Beckenbauer received from the Russia and Qatar WC bid teams (say £10m) plus the Adidas annual sponsorship (E60m, despite owning E70m of club shares).

I like this.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby bigblue » Thu May 07, 2020 4:39 pm

dick dastardley wrote:He's a twat sane, attitude is fucking attrocious and having nurtured his back to fitness he shoves a big fuck you into our faces.

the giant tattoo on his back of himself says all you need to know
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Hazy2 » Fri May 08, 2020 4:55 am

bigblue wrote:
dick dastardley wrote:He's a twat sane, attitude is fucking attrocious and having nurtured his back to fitness he shoves a big fuck you into our faces.

Sane like Milner has taken the piss. 50 mill or rot.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby salford city » Fri May 08, 2020 6:34 am

Hazy2 wrote:
bigblue wrote:

Sane like Milner has taken the piss. 50 mill or rot.

IF there is substance behind him having agreed terms then yes we should get rid but on our terms and price. A lot of our recent trouble with UEFA has come from these holier than thou fuckers so the price should start at what was his original value prior to his injury - there is no guarantee either way that he will return to the same level
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Outcast » Fri May 08, 2020 9:57 am

Sell the fucker for 70m then hope he gets injured and never return to form playing for the krauts.
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Mase » Wed May 27, 2020 10:21 am

From what I’ve seen, he’s been chosen to model some of our new kits!! Why?! What’s the point?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed May 27, 2020 7:01 pm

Mase wrote:From what I’ve seen, he’s been chosen to model some of our new kits!! Why?! What’s the point?

I don't think any of them are official mate, just knobheads mocking up concept images with him in them.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Mase » Wed May 27, 2020 8:19 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Mase wrote:From what I’ve seen, he’s been chosen to model some of our new kits!! Why?! What’s the point?

I don't think any of them are official mate, just knobheads mocking up concept images with him in them.

Ah okay, I did think it didn’t make too much sense but people in the comments were saying it’s genuine.

Nice one
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum