Leroy Sane

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Leroy Sane

Postby stevefromdonny » Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:14 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Mase wrote:Just had a look at his social media, not one post about us winning the cup. He’s gone.

He did post something on Twitter mate, I believe he travelled to Wembley with the squad too.

I do think he's gone anyway, looking back at when he was first offered the contract extension I'm beginning to suspect Pep dropping him was due to his failure to commit.

he was on the pitch with the other players
stevefromdonny
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: any1 who plays for city

Postby Sideshow Bob » Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:20 pm

i wonder if leroy still gets called up for the euros if he hasnt played a minute for us. he will be desperate to go.
Sideshow Bob
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Postby City64 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:45 pm

Leroy , the long goodbye . £120 million thanks .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby nottsblue » Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:59 pm

With a year left on his contract having had the best part of a year out injured we will do well to get £50M
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:09 pm

nottsblue wrote:With a year left on his contract having had the best part of a year out injured we will do well to get £50M

Correct
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby sheblue » Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:07 pm

Talk now he might stay. Either way its very wearing listening to this shit constantly.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby john@staustell » Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:39 pm

sheblue wrote:Talk now he might stay. Either way its very wearing listening to this shit constantly.

They probably dont want him anymore (as per last week's article).
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Hazy2 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:05 pm

john@staustell wrote:
sheblue wrote:Talk now he might stay. Either way its very wearing listening to this shit constantly.

They probably dont want him anymore (as per last week's article).

He would not be a shoe in John, they have machines out wide, Sane is super talented but hot and cold tbf.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby FA cup winners 2006 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:54 pm

Hopefully. Him and kdb are the only ones in our squad capable of winning the balloon d'or. Sane just needs the consistency and a bit of belief from Pep
FA cup winners 2006
De Jong's Tackle

Postby patrickblue » Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:27 pm

As I've said before, I don't think there was ever much chance of him going to the Muchins.
I suspect his dear old Mum had a lot to do with all the talk, and I also think she had too much influence with his old agent, hence the change.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby sheblue » Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:06 am

Do they want or need him with that Davis lad who appears very good left side.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Saul Goodman » Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:34 pm

sheblue wrote:Do they want or need him with that Davis lad who appears very good left side.

He's their left back. Gnabry on the right wing and Sane on the left wing. They'd have the fastest left side in world football by far.
Saul Goodman
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

Postby Ragnarok » Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:55 pm

Leroy may have not signed a contract because he was waiting to see what the verdict would be in the Champions League. And he may be waiting to see what the appeal will look like for next year.
Pep has a problem with Leroy and Pep is hurting the team by not playing Leroy. Just because Leroy wanted to go to a doctor of his choice rather than Pep's is no reason to hold a grudge.
City will go down in history for losing one of the worlds best left wingers for no reason at all. City can keep Leroy, all they have to do is play him. But that isn't going to happen under the Pep reich. If any other manager were at City today, Leroy would be on the first squad. The man wants to play football while he's in his prime. Let him play or let someone else play him.
I will miss Leroy if he goes but I will follow him because he's awfully fun to watch.
Ragnarok
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

My favourite player is: Kevin DeBruyne

Postby sheblue » Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:01 pm

Ragnarok wrote:Leroy may have not signed a contract because he was waiting to see what the verdict would be in the Champions League. And he may be waiting to see what the appeal will look like for next year.
Pep has a problem with Leroy and Pep is hurting the team by not playing Leroy. Just because Leroy wanted to go to a doctor of his choice rather than Pep's is no reason to hold a grudge.
City will go down in history for losing one of the worlds best left wingers for no reason at all. City can keep Leroy, all they have to do is play him. But that isn't going to happen under the Pep reich. If any other manager were at City today, Leroy would be on the first squad. The man wants to play football while he's in his prime. Let him play or let someone else play him.
I will miss Leroy if he goes but I will follow him because he's awfully fun to watch.

What a load of utter bollocks.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby john@staustell » Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:35 am

sheblue wrote:
Ragnarok wrote:Leroy may have not signed a contract because he was waiting to see what the verdict would be in the Champions League. And he may be waiting to see what the appeal will look like for next year.

What a load of utter bollocks.

It's hard to improve on that reply to be honest. Except to emphasise the underlined sentence. LOL
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:23 pm

Which is it then? You can’t miss him and follow him.
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby zabbadabbado » Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:00 pm

Leroy is gone.

Likely we are wrapping in Cotton Wool to secure the huge (i hope) transfer fee.

No point risking him in a dead Premier League campaign.
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: KDB

Postby carolina-blue » Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:47 pm

From Peps Presser

He’s training. He’s not injured. We are going to decide but he was ready weeks ago.

I have many thoughts [on whether he will play]. All good thoughts.
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:04 pm

carolina-blue wrote:From Peps Presser

He’s training. He’s not injured. We are going to decide but he was ready weeks ago.

Maybe I'm being paranoid but I could have sworn he said not long ago that Sane was not ready yet ?
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Blue Philistine » Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:40 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
carolina-blue wrote:From Peps Presser

Maybe I'm being paranoid but I could have sworn he said not long ago that Sane was not ready yet ?

I've no fucking idea what's really going on, but my thoughts are that the Laporte injury could have a few at the club worried about rushing others back from injuries.. With Sane it seems to me that Pep doesn't think the player is mentally prepared to go all out as a way of protecting his body. I know after big injuries it's often hard to get the psychology back, it can often be unconscious.

Could all be bollocks and really Leroy is already unlearning his English and sleeping in a Bayern top.. Pep knows and can't be fucked playing a lad that won't be here in 3 months.
Blue Philistine
Robinho's Step Over

Supporter of: Witton Albion
My favourite player is: Bernie Silva

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum