Leroy Sane

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Leroy Sane

Postby trueblue64 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:34 pm

Will play tonight in the under 23 match, if you have a City TV subscription you can watch live.
There's only one mancity and one mancityfans.net

Born blue, still a blue and will die a blue...........

[center]Image[/center]
trueblue64
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: ManCity
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Leroy Sane

Postby ruralblue » Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:16 pm

Rather him come back Sunday as a sub and watch him get a goal to get his confidence up.

Back from long term injury fair enough holding him back a bit, but if he's fit and been training for a while now then surely he could get on bench.
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby Mase » Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:26 pm

ruralblue wrote:Rather him come back Sunday as a sub and watch him get a goal to get his confidence up.

Back from long term injury fair enough holding him back a bit, but if he's fit and been training for a while now then surely he could get on bench.

Pep hasn’t made any other player play for the U23s when coming back from injury. Says it all that he’s making Leroy do it..
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Hazy2 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:49 pm

Mase wrote:
ruralblue wrote:Rather him come back Sunday as a sub and watch him get a goal to get his confidence up.

Pep hasn’t made any other player play for the U23s when coming back from injury. Says it all that he’s making Leroy do it..

Mase, It has been a great week bar Laporte injury, Great news Sane in London get a run out V a team with Arteta in charge and no doubt making sure he is not kicked up and down !!, All goes well joining the squad in London. I think your Pep thing needs binning it is getting old mate x
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Mase » Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:08 pm

Hazy2 wrote:
Mase wrote:

Mase, It has been a great week bar Laporte injury, Great news Sane in London get a run out V a team with Arteta in charge and no doubt making sure he is not kicked up and down !!, All goes well joining the squad in London. I think your Pep thing needs binning it is getting old mate x

Not sure if you’re getting me confused with a different poster mate, but I literally started a topic last week to say I was bought in to Pep and that I loved the guy.

Definitely allowed an opinion though, and if you can’t see that Sanè has been treated differently from someone like Sterling then there’s definitely something wrong, and I’d say the Pep can do absolutely no wrong thing needs binning off as it’s getting old.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Hazy2 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:22 pm

Mase wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
Mase wrote:

Not sure if you’re getting me confused with a different poster mate, but I literally started a topic last week to say I was bought in to Pep and that I loved the guy.

Definitely allowed an opinion though, and if you can’t see that Sanè has been treated differently from someone like Sterling then there’s definitely something wrong, and I’d say the Pep can do absolutely no wrong thing needs binning off as it’s getting old.

If so Mase I apologise. Fact is Leroy is having a gentle run out at a team run by Arteta- low risk it is perfect for Leroy and the staff plus we are 5 miles. Pep wants him to stay, possibly in North London watching the game ? Let's be honest sadly we might be getting him fit and leave anyway. As for Pep he gets so little wrong he has a free pass for me. Just my position on Pep mate.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:36 pm

Mase wrote:

He has mate.

Both Gundo and Mendy played for the under23s during their recoveries. 1 game each as far as I recall.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby nottsblue » Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:37 pm

Good news regarding his coming back into the fold and getting some minutes. I am kind of with Rural on the opinion he could be on the bench for the final. If we are winning, great, give him 10 minutes at the end to ease him back into it. And if we are losing, what a decent sub to bring on
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Mase » Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:57 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Mase wrote:

He has mate.

Both Gundo and Mendy played for the under23s during their recoveries. 1 game each as far as I recall.

Fair enough, I stand corrected.

Personally I think that it should be like it was years ago. If a player is coming back from injury he should play for the reserves (or EDS whatever it’s called) until he’s match fit.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mase » Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:02 pm

Hazy2 wrote:If so Mase I apologise. Fact is Leroy is having a gentle run out at a team run by Arteta- low risk it is perfect for Leroy and the staff plus we are 5 miles. Pep wants him to stay, possibly in North London watching the game ? Let's be honest sadly we might be getting him fit and leave anyway. As for Pep he gets so little wrong he has a free pass for me. Just my position on Pep mate.

Fair enough mate. I’m all for Leroy having a run out, I think he needs to play for them until match fit.

Slightly off topic but if he just announced he was signing the contract it would be a massive boost, and it’d be like a new signing!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:01 pm

Mase wrote:
Mase wrote:

He has mate.

Fair enough, I stand corrected.

Personally I think that it should be like it was years ago. If a player is coming back from injury he should play for the reserves (or EDS whatever it’s called) until he’s match fit.

Agree.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby blues2win » Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:27 pm

57 minutes of action tonight. No word on his performance!
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

My favourite player is: david silva

Postby trueblue64 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:02 pm

blues2win wrote:57 minutes of action tonight. No word on his performance!

He played OK nothing special made a few runs, was running free didn't really put himself about a lot. Nothing much else to say, I watched the whole match City won 4-2.
There's only one mancity and one mancityfans.net

Born blue, still a blue and will die a blue...........

[center]Image[/center]
trueblue64

Supporter of: ManCity
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby everyonehatesus » Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:07 am

great news, and in time to be there to make an impact in chumps league. Now last season the murdering scum only won the chumps league and were hailed as the team of the year even though we won all the others, if we go on to win the league cup, FA cup and chumps league with those cunts winning the prem how far will the media go to see passed city once again to hail the bin dippers as the best team ever
everyonehatesus
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Outcast » Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:34 am

everyonehatesus wrote:great news, and in time to be there to make an impact in chumps league. Now last season the murdering scum only won the chumps league and were hailed as the team of the year even though we won all the others, if we go on to win the league cup, FA cup and chumps league with those cunts winning the prem how far will the media go to see passed city once again to hail the bin dippers as the best team ever

Make sure we dent their march and scupper their hopes of becoming the new invincibles. If we can win the 3 cups this will be an amazing season, the media will be forced to talk about us. I think us winning the chimps league under our circumstances will be bigger news than them winning the league
Outcast

Supporter of: City

Postby blues2win » Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:40 pm

Pep says Sane not ready yet so will not be in tomorrow’s squad. Sergio fine if required.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

My favourite player is: david silva

Postby Mase » Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:18 am

Just had a look at his social media, not one post about us winning the cup. He’s gone.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:23 am

Mase wrote:Just had a look at his social media, not one post about us winning the cup. He’s gone.

He did post something on Twitter mate, I believe he travelled to Wembley with the squad too.

I do think he's gone anyway, looking back at when he was first offered the contract extension I'm beginning to suspect Pep dropping him was due to his failure to commit.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Mase » Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:40 am

Mase wrote:Just had a look at his social media, not one post about us winning the cup. He’s gone.

He did post something on Twitter mate, I believe he travelled to Wembley with the squad too.

I do think he's gone anyway, looking back at when he was first offered the contract extension I'm beginning to suspect Pep dropping him was due to his failure to commit.

Ah I don’t have Twitter. Just noticed on Instagram there was nothing. Even players that didn’t play on Sunday have videos and pics from the celebrations. Makes me think Leroy is a bit of a loner.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Hazy2 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:42 pm

Mase wrote:

Ah I don’t have Twitter. Just noticed on Instagram there was nothing. Even players that didn’t play on Sunday have videos and pics from the celebrations. Makes me think Leroy is a bit of a loner.

Sad but writing on the wall. got to be 150 mill
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum