Klippty KLOPP!

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Klippty KLOPP!

Postby CBBT » Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:08 am

How pathetic is he making himself look, Madrid did not play the right way? What the way he wanted them to so his team could win? Top teams and players play against us like that every week. You have to adapt, and match and beat what the other team does. I can't believe this guy, he is acting like a child , you got beat live with it. You have got the title for this year , next year will be different. They are getting a bit "rags" like under Fergie , they can't lose, we should not lose and we are to good to lose. Well tough this is the real world and you are now out of all the cups, even the community shield you lost, Ah well "thats life".
YOU DON'T PICK CITY , CITY PICKS YOU AND WHEN IT HAS!! NO MATTER HOW BAD IT GETS NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU SAY THATS IT NO MORE NO SEASON TICKET IF YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN BY THE BLUE MIST THE ONLY TIME YOU STOP BEING BLUE IS WHEN YOU DIE!!
IF YOU ARE LUCKY IN YOUR ERA OF BEING BLUE YOU WILL SEE SUCESS IF NOT HEARTBREAK EITHER WAY YOU WILL BE BLUE. ITS JUST THE WAY IT IS!!!!

CITY TILL I DIE !!!
CBBT
Darius Vassell's Composure

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Sergio!!

Re: Klippty KLOPP!

Postby PeterParker » Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:11 am

CBBT wrote:. You have got the title for this year

PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Hazy2 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:24 am

Simeone Top man.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:38 pm

Hazy2 wrote:Simeone Top man.

Mucho cojones
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:23 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:Simeone Top man.

Mucho cojones

Simeone showed his girth.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:28 am

And being as though they are a bit of a kick and rush themselves, it seems a bit cheeky
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:42 am

Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:And being as though they are a bit of a kick and rush themselves, it seems a bit cheeky

Exactly what I said. Don’t recall him beating us and saying “yeah we got the 3 points but we are a bit knock it in the channel’s compared to Peps beautiful football”
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:44 am

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:
Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:And being as though they are a bit of a kick and rush themselves, it seems a bit cheeky

Exactly what I said. Don’t recall him beating us and saying “yeah we got the 3 points but we are a bit knock it in the channel’s compared to Peps beautiful football”

Responding to a post by Twitter account City Chief, many Sky Blues supporters have been praising the comparison of reactions to opposing styles from manager Pep Guardiola and rival boss Jurgen Klopp.

According to quotes from Football365 from back in the summer of 2017 after City drew the Manchester derby 0-0 at home, Guardiola refused to lament the Red Devils’ perceived style of play – saying that it would be ‘disrespectful‘. The Spaniard also went on to suggest that he didn’t want to judge any of his opponents, with Klopp’s reaction to going out of the Champions League at the hands of Atletico Madrid slightly different.

Speaking to Marca, the German coach lamented Atletico’s style of play after the final whistle – going on to state that Diego Simeone’s side could play ‘proper football‘. As a result, many City fans have lauded Guardiola’s ‘class‘ response to tactics by comparison, worshipping the ‘measure of the man‘.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:59 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Pretty Boy Lee wrote:

Responding to a post by Twitter account City Chief, many Sky Blues supporters have been praising the comparison of reactions to opposing styles from manager Pep Guardiola and rival boss Jurgen Klopp.

According to quotes from Football365 from back in the summer of 2017 after City drew the Manchester derby 0-0 at home, Guardiola refused to lament the Red Devils’ perceived style of play – saying that it would be ‘disrespectful‘. The Spaniard also went on to suggest that he didn’t want to judge any of his opponents, with Klopp’s reaction to going out of the Champions League at the hands of Atletico Madrid slightly different.

Speaking to Marca, the German coach lamented Atletico’s style of play after the final whistle – going on to state that Diego Simeone’s side could play ‘proper football‘. As a result, many City fans have lauded Guardiola’s ‘class‘ response to tactics by comparison, worshipping the ‘measure of the man‘.

I think we can both agree that was a fancy way of saying Klopp is a Kunt.
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Hazy2 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:17 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Pretty Boy Lee wrote:

Worshipping the measure of the man. You added that, admit it.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Outcast » Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:37 am

Hazy2 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Pretty Boy Lee wrote:

He'd rather be struck by coronavirus than and admit it :lol:
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:44 pm

Hazy2 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Pretty Boy Lee wrote:

I say it how I see it Hazy and give credit where credit is due......unlike some fuckign TiTs on here who would rather stay shtum than admit being wrong.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Hazy2 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:04 pm

You are fair 100%. As a pal said to me Pep will be spewing inside over losses to the SCUM
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Return to The Maine Football forum