Sky Sports RIP?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Sky Sports RIP?

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:43 pm

patrickblue wrote:
zuricity wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:
zuricity wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:you do realise netflix own content relies heavily on product placement. i personally find that more irritating than adverts. other than them being shit, one of the reasons i don’t bother watching bond films anymore is because the product placements are ridiculously irritating...

I use Bond films to get some well earned rest.

I heard the other day that villains aren't allowed to use iPhone/iPad in films because as Apple percieve it negative advertising!!!

Product placement is really irrelevant. I mean , who can remember what car Kojak drove around in ?

A 1973 Buick Century

Went straight out and bought one

BTW, who's Kojak?

Suck my lollipop, you heathen!

But what about Starskey and Hutch, Dukes of Hazard?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby salford city » Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:08 am

Beefymcfc wrote:
City64 wrote:The disgusting twats at SKY are still making it all about Liverpool FC (bin dipping horrible twats to everyone else) nobody else matters ! What a fucking disgrace this media outlet truly is . Meanwhile there is a global crises an economic meltdown about to happen and millions could lose their jobs in the near future, oh and a worldwide pandemic.

Fuck off SKY !!!

All the sporting media are affected which will force them to push the agenda that gets the most clicks. Even the Beeb resorted to Banger Racing the other day just to fill a slot by Silly (horse-face) Sally on their main news. This was swiftly followed by some Rag/Dipper waffle that I couldn’t be arsed to comprehend.

What happens to their bullshit transfer talk, it’s gonna kill their programming as the only news will be no news?

SKY going under would be one of the better consequences of this. I haven't contributed anything financially to them in over a decade. Good riddance to them and their red shite agenda
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby sheblue » Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:32 am

Cancel SKY and ignore them.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva