PL Clubs gang up on City

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: PL Clubs gang up on City

Postby Nick » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:05 am

blues2win wrote:Mirror running a story that City are convinced from a number of sources that Arsenal were behind the attack on them.

Wow
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Nick » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:06 am

BlueinBosnia wrote:
Mase wrote:
BlueinBosnia wrote:
Scatman wrote:
budfox wrote:Must admit I have a lot of time for Martin Samuel. A proper journo (and I know plenty) in the true sense of the word.

They hate us and they hate our success. Look no further than this bile which featured neither Serge, Merlin, Kev or Vinny, each of which I would take above any of the 10 listed: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51997438

Kev, 5 seasons in the prenier league, hall of fame? Are you sure?

My thoughts exactly. If Kev left us in the summer, and never played in the PL again, he'd stick out like a sore thumb in the Hall of Fame. Looking at things objectively, he's got less than half the PL appearances and trophies of John O'Shea.

Jack Rodwell has more PL trophies than Gerard. You can’t use trophies won as a benchmark.

No, you can't use trophies alone, that would be stupid, and I wasn't suggesting it (Rodwell's also made more PL appearances than Kev, incidentally). But can anyone in their right mind honestly say that - regardless of how much I love him as a player - Kev deserves to be in the PL Hall of Fame any more than any of the 10 on that list, let alone all of them? If there were 20 players on the list, and all of the above retired yesterday, I'd expect to see Vinny on there, and possibly one of Silva and Sergio.

Wow dave AND serge you mean
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby salford city » Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:42 am

Nick wrote:
blues2win wrote:Mirror running a story that City are convinced from a number of sources that Arsenal were behind the attack on them.

Wow

Why would it be Arsenal? Just a lazy journo trying to stir up non-existent shit between Pep and Arteta. Arsenal are way off a chumps league position and will continue to be for a while yet so they would need more teams than just us to be banned to have any chance of getting a place back
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Mase » Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:52 am

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/inside-englands-match-fixing-scandal-21773882.amp

Mirror running a story about the Rags and Scousers acting goodie goodie now, but they were once done for match fixing. Usually something they’d dig up on us!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:11 am

salford city wrote:
Nick wrote:

Wow

Why would it be Arsenal? Just a lazy journo trying to stir up non-existent shit between Pep and Arteta. Arsenal are way off a chumps league position and will continue to be for a while yet so they would need more teams than just us to be banned to have any chance of getting a place back

Not sure about that mate , Wenger lost sleep for years over us being a super power in football and overtaking them - also we usually gave them a battering over the years..every single time.

I think the hatred is pretty much embedded into their hierarchy and it wouldn't surprise me a jot if they are as guilty as charged.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby salford city » Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:17 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
salford city wrote:
Nick wrote:

Wow

Not sure about that mate , Wenger lost sleep for years over us being a super power in football and overtaking them - also we usually gave them a battering over the years..every single time.

I think the hatred is pretty much embedded into their hierarchy and it wouldn't surprise me a jot if they are as guilty as charged.

I get the Wenger bit but like I say, there are more teams than us ahead of them. No doubt that they will have been lobbied and would want us out of it but it's the two red shites who are at the back of it - particularly now where their income streams are affected
salford city

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:18 am

Arsenal were one of the first to lose out when we broke through and Wenger, as the face of Arsenal, the most vociferous. That was when I realised the cozy cartel had been broken up as the Wenger 4th placed trophy was now being competed for without them.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Mase » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:03 pm

Plus we took all their best players from them, which coincided with their downturn.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby PeterParker » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:50 pm

I can't forget how Big Four became Big Six when we went in constatly.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby zuricity » Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:04 pm

F'kem i say and the horse they came into town on

https://youtu.be/O8cDfnQD0ws
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby salford city » Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:24 pm

PeterParker wrote:I can't forget how Big Four became Big Six when we went in constatly.

That has always made me piss - SKY invented the big four which then became six because two of their favourites had their noses pushed out of the trough by little old Ciy
salford city

Postby Dameerto » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:08 pm

salford city wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
salford city wrote:
Nick wrote:

Wow

I get the Wenger bit but like I say, there are more teams than us ahead of them. No doubt that they will have been lobbied and would want us out of it but it's the two red shites who are at the back of it - particularly now where their income streams are affected

When clubs were lobbying the Premier League to bring in their own version of FFP as a measure against us, the letter was on Arsenal-headed note paper... Make no mistake those cunts are out to get us whatever way they can.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby salford city » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:43 pm

It may be Arsenal fiting the bullets - no pun intended but they are being manipulated by the other two fuckers IMO. No doubt Spuds, Everton and even Chelsea are also involved.
Cnuts the lot of them and I hope it backfires on them all and brings a counter from us once the verdict has taken place
salford city

Postby Mase » Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:16 pm

Even Burnley have got involved the rag licking bellends.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby dick dastardley » Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:20 pm

I do hope khaldoon has the best lawyers on the planet on this, I'm pretty sure we have a cast iron case against uefa and the PL.
And when the cards start to fall I'll have my beer and popcorn ready.
I don't know any business where an owner can't put whatever the fuck he wants into said business and get fined.
One other thing fucking Burnley six fingered fuckers who the fuck are they???
Support the badge, players come and go along with managers!!!
dick dastardley
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby salford city » Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:26 pm

dick dastardley wrote:I do hope khaldoon has the best lawyers on the planet on this, I'm pretty sure we have a cast iron case against uefa and the PL.
I don't know any business where an owner can't put whatever the fuck he wants into said business and get fined.

Burnley? Jaysus, you have to laugh. They are all going to look like the cnuts they are when this gets resolved. Ltd hope Burnley have enough working capital to cope as we wont be helping out if they come around with the begging bowl
salford city

Postby Mase » Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:32 pm

salford city wrote:
dick dastardley wrote:I do hope khaldoon has the best lawyers on the planet on this, I'm pretty sure we have a cast iron case against uefa and the PL.

Burnley? Jaysus, you have to laugh. They are all going to look like the cnuts they are when this gets resolved. Ltd hope Burnley have enough working capital to cope as we wont be helping out if they come around with the begging bowl

I hope they’re never interested in buying or loaning any of our players.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby zuricity » Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:54 pm

Bayern fans were very abusive about the owner of Hoffenheim in their game recently. Mainly because this billionaire made Hoffenheim into a Bundesliga club. A club he played for as a junior - he's from there.

He owns most of SAP and has invested mega bucks in the area, not just the football club.

Bayern had their fans and board after him , because he basically owns Hoffenheim and had built everything up including a lovely small stadium.

How events change .

He's now being hailed as a German Hero !

Why?

Because he's the owner of the company that told Trump to go and stuff himself , when Trump suggested the Company should move to the States and work exclusively for the US recently and fix the Corona problem with their medication.

So , Uli , put that in yer sausage and Grill it.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum