The Premier League Restart?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: The Premier League Restart?

Postby trueblue64 » Mon May 18, 2020 9:08 pm

Here is the real reason we have "project Retard"

Premier League to support Liverpool trophy presentation if safe to stage one.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... -stage-one
There's only one mancity and one mancityfans.net

Born blue, still a blue and will die a blue...........

[center]Image[/center]
trueblue64
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: ManCity
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Mase » Tue May 19, 2020 11:54 am

Troy Deeney has said he won’t return to training. Watford have said they won’t make him
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue May 19, 2020 3:02 pm

Mase wrote:Troy Deeney has said he won’t return to training. Watford have said they won’t make him

He better not be expecting a wage check then...and that goes for any other cunt who doesn't want to go back to work.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Mase » Tue May 19, 2020 3:50 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Mase wrote:Troy Deeney has said he won’t return to training. Watford have said they won’t make him

He better not be expecting a wage check then...and that goes for any other cunt who doesn't want to go back to work.

I think he wants to, but he’s got a 5 month old that has had breathing difficulties and he doesn’t want to put it at risk.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby bigblue » Tue May 19, 2020 5:39 pm

6 players test positive in 3 different clubs:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... hree-clubs
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby nottsblue » Tue May 19, 2020 6:40 pm

Mase wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

I think he wants to, but he’s got a 5 month old that has had breathing difficulties and he doesn’t want to put it at risk.

That’s fair enough, but I then assume he hasn’t left his house at all during the last 8/9 weeks. Otherwise he doesn’t really have an argument not to train
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby bigblue » Tue May 19, 2020 6:55 pm

nottsblue wrote:
Mase wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

That’s fair enough, but I then assume he hasn’t left his house at all during the last 8/9 weeks. Otherwise he doesn’t really have an argument not to train

Leaving your house to run to the store is not the same as training in close proximity to many other people for a couple hours.
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Hazy2 » Tue May 19, 2020 7:33 pm

Would you want Kyle Walker touch tight to you, fuck knows where he has been, he’s been caught twice that we know about.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby nottsblue » Tue May 19, 2020 7:34 pm

bigblue wrote:
nottsblue wrote:
Mase wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Leaving your house to run to the store is not the same as training in close proximity to many other people for a couple hours.

Certainly in my part of England, Nottingham, ‘running to the store‘ can take a good hour to an hour and a half with waiting to get in and doing the shop then waiting in line to pay. Once you are in then social distancing is only vaguely adhered to So assuming Deeney has been going to the store to get his shopping, he will have come into close proximity to far more people than going to training where everyone has been tested.

Not calling him out for missing training by any means by the way. Just making comment that if he says training is too dangerous because of his home situation, then my point was leaving the house for other ‘mundane’ reasons would also thus be considered too dangerous as he could easily be in contact with more people who haven’t been tested
nottsblue

Postby City64 » Tue May 19, 2020 8:00 pm

bigblue wrote:6 players test positive in 3 different clubs:

Burnley one of the clubs , they have just made a statement.
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby nottsblue » Tue May 19, 2020 8:14 pm

City64 wrote:

Assistant manager, Ian Woan, the old Forest player has tested positive. Good lad is Woany. Lives local to me and despises the dippers!
nottsblue

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue May 19, 2020 10:27 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

I guess he’ll just request that they can confirm that all his family, friends and any acquaintances, including people that he meets on the way, are insured against any risk of contamination.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue May 19, 2020 10:30 pm

City64 wrote:

Where’s the ‘Medical in Confidence’ gone?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue May 19, 2020 10:31 pm

nottsblue wrote:
City64 wrote:

Assistant manager, Ian Woan, the old Forest player has tested positive. Good lad is Woany. Lives local to me and despises the dippers!

Who doesn’t?

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue May 19, 2020 10:39 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

I guess he’ll just request that they can confirm that all his family, friends and any acquaintances, including people that he meets on the way, are insured against any risk of contamination.

Come again ......
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue May 19, 2020 10:50 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Come again ......

Basically, until somebody guarantees it’s safe how can they force him to work; who can indemnify players against this? If they want to furlough him then that’s down to them, but he’ll most probably be paid.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue May 19, 2020 11:51 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Come again ......

Basically, until somebody guarantees it’s safe.

You having a laugh ? No one in the world can guarantee it is risk free to walk out of your house and get back home safe and sound !!!
If some healthy non overweight corona phobes want to stay at home and not work due to being scared of catching a virus , then fine , stay at home, but with no pay.

Are you one of those that want money paid to you by the government and/or company, regardless of not working ,because no one will give you a guarantee of zero chance of catching a virus ?
If your in the fat unhealthy cunt basket , then I would understand .
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mase » Wed May 20, 2020 6:13 am

Like he says, he can’t go to the barbers to get a cut, but he’s allowed to be in a box wrestling with 19 other players for a corner? Makes no sense.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby salford city » Wed May 20, 2020 6:47 am

Went to see my ma outside yesterday. She is 70 but a dinner lady at a primary school in prestwich. Told last week that they were back open on 01 june she was in cleaning the kitchen yesterday. Now told that they will not be opening g on 01 june .
This is the problem now, most people were quick enough to come out of work on govt advice and now they want reassurances that no-one can offer before going back.
I fully understand how bad this has been BUT in the main, the virus has attacked the elderly - men more than women with a significant proportion of those affected having existing medical conditions particularly diabetes and being overweight. If you are able to go back to work, you should and if you refuse, which is your right then you should not be paid. Too much scare mongering now.
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby salford city » Wed May 20, 2020 6:47 am

Went to see my ma outside yesterday. She is 70 but a dinner lady at a primary school in prestwich. Told last week that they were back open on 01 june she was in cleaning the kitchen yesterday. Now told that they will not be opening g on 01 june .
This is the problem now, most people were quick enough to come out of work on govt advice and now they want reassurances that no-one can offer before going back.
I fully understand how bad this has been BUT in the main, the virus has attacked the elderly - men more than women with a significant proportion of those affected having existing medical conditions particularly diabetes and being overweight. If you are able to go back to work, you should and if you refuse, which is your right then you should not be paid. Too much scare mongering now.
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum