The Premier League Restart?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: The Premier League Restart?

Postby zuricity » Sun May 24, 2020 5:24 pm

salford city wrote:Fuck knows why it posted that 3 times ......

Kinell three times! , you're as bad as Dominic Cummings .
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon May 25, 2020 8:45 am

zuricity wrote:

If we’d known about this we would’ve realised that it was OK for all of us to travel. Now we have clear guidance on this, and in the know that we can have contact sport, I’ve told my son to get the lads together for our weekly 5-a-side game, starting next week. Then, all around to mine for a BBQ and a bit of closed door football from the Bundesliga.

Just got the kick the grandkids out who can go over to their other, more elderly grandparents.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon May 25, 2020 12:13 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
zuricity wrote:

If we’d known about this we would’ve realised that it was OK for all of us to travel. Now we have clear guidance on this, and in the know that we can have contact sport, I’ve told my son to get the lads together for our weekly 5-a-side game, starting next week. Then, all around to mine for a BBQ and a bit of closed door football from the Bundesliga.

Just got the kick the grandkids out who can go over to their other, more elderly grandparents.

If people did enough research they would realize that this lock down is utter bullshit for the majority of us.
Its utter fuckign bollocks.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby patrickblue » Mon May 25, 2020 12:52 pm

If all this lockdown saga results in the removal of that obnoxious shit Cummings, It'll be worth it
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon May 25, 2020 1:01 pm

patrickblue wrote:If all this lockdown saga results in the removal of that obnoxious shit Cummings, It'll be worth it

Finalize Brexit/trade/no trade/ with the shit houses from the EU first...then he can fuck off.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby The Foggy Blue » Mon May 25, 2020 2:53 pm

The "shit houses from the EU" lolz
The Foggy Blue
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon May 25, 2020 5:44 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
zuricity wrote:

If people did enough research they would realize that this lock down is utter bullshit for the majority of us.

Yes, it is. However, due to the backlash the government realised that they had to do something to show that they actually gave a shite about the vulnerable when the reality was that they’d already decided that they didn’t give a fuck, let them die.

Populist governments need to keep their ear close to the ground, they’ve failed themselves.

Anyway, I’m off to get the pub trade up and running again. Always like a pint after a game of footie.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon May 25, 2020 6:11 pm

Just to confirm, HMG has now basically stated that you are now at fault if your vulnerable relatives die.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby City64 » Mon May 25, 2020 8:09 pm

Sorry everyone been for a 250 mile drive today , had to go for 30 minute drive before that to test my eyesight though . Things you can do during lockdown in the UK awesome ! Barnard Castle was a bit shit though , get them fucking pubs open !!! :roll: :lol:
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon May 25, 2020 8:12 pm

City64 wrote:Sorry everyone been for a 250 mile drive today , had to go for 30 minute drive before that to test my eyesight though . Things you can do during lockdown in the UK awesome ! Barnard Castle was a bit shit though , get them fucking pubs open !!! :roll: :lol:

Can I cadge a lift to Colchester, with my COVID ridden mates.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Sparklehorse » Mon May 25, 2020 8:14 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
zuricity wrote:

Agreed wholeheartedly the pandemic is a big con, they have stuff in store for us and it ain’t good.
My feeling is that there will never be mass gatherings ever again, so you can wave goodbye to 55,000 at the Etihad...
Very sinister
"Its better to be thought of as being a fool and remain silent than to speak up and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln
Sparklehorse
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: All of them

Postby City64 » Mon May 25, 2020 8:29 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
City64 wrote:Sorry everyone been for a 250 mile drive today , had to go for 30 minute drive before that to test my eyesight though . Things you can do during lockdown in the UK awesome ! Barnard Castle was a bit shit though , get them fucking pubs open !!! :roll: :lol:

Can I cadge a lift to Colchester, with my COVID ridden mates.

No probs pal , give Cummings cabs a bell they go wherever you want .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon May 25, 2020 9:20 pm

Sparklehorse wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
zuricity wrote:

Agreed wholeheartedly the pandemic is a big con, they have stuff in store for us and it ain’t good.
My feeling is that there will never be mass gatherings ever again, so you can wave goodbye to 55,000 at the Etihad...
Very sinister

I think everything will be open in 3 weeks time.....theres no fuckign justification to ban any sport or any business anymore.

As for social distancing....PMSL
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Mon May 25, 2020 9:28 pm

The Women's Super League and Championship Seasons have been ended, with the title and promotion places to be decided, City are one point above Chelsea who have a game in hand, so they will be interesting, unless they void it all.

Slowly, every league in the UK is being cancelled, but I think the exceptions will be the PL and Championship, because of TV rights and money of course.
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon May 25, 2020 9:38 pm

TomS wrote: Boring to watch, not the Same game anymore.....
It is a bit like bring drug addicted and you know ist is wrong......

Football is nothing without the fans. I remember when we played that Russian side where the fans were banned (Apart from hundreds of theirs) and it was shit to watch.

I wont lie and say I wont watch City play but I will definitely not be glued to the TV like I usually am.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Nick » Tue May 26, 2020 11:15 am

Sparklehorse wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
zuricity wrote:

Very sinister

Not having that.
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby The Foggy Blue » Tue May 26, 2020 4:18 pm

It’s amazing how the Brexit bullshit has made fools of so many of you over there. It’s fascinating to watch.
The Foggy Blue

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue May 26, 2020 4:50 pm

The Foggy Blue wrote:It’s amazing how the Brexit bullshit has made fools of so many of you over there. It’s fascinating to watch.

Its even more fascinating watching the EU collapse...its a fucking shambles - Barnier inst dealing with that stupid fuckign Bint now is he.

Anyway - fuck off to off topic if you want to talk about your beloved EU rules and regulations.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby The Foggy Blue » Tue May 26, 2020 6:40 pm

A good point well made ;)
The Foggy Blue

Postby City64 » Tue May 26, 2020 7:10 pm

The Foggy Blue wrote:It’s amazing how the Brexit bullshit has made fools of so many of you over there. It’s fascinating to watch.

Yep Nazi fucking Britain , Winston Churchill will be turning in his grave .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum