MCFC v UEFA | Verdict 13 Jul 20

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

What will be the outcome?

City exonerated of all charges.
44%
City exonerated of main charge but done for not cooperating.
19%
UEFA charges upheld, ban stands.
28%
Other.
9%

Total votes : 57

Re: MCFC v UEFA | Verdict 13 Jul 20

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:59 am

Harry Dowd scored wrote:It’s my birthday today, going to make it a good one, all went wonderfully well yesterday, Saints equaliser cherry on my cake :lol:

Oh what a perfect day ....

Happy birthday, mate. You can just sit back and relax knowing that the City revolution is still in full force.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby sheblue » Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:15 am

carolina-blue wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
brite blu sky wrote:Samuel Straight to the point - good stuff

He reports the truth and that's why hes the number 1 sports journo out there and the most respected.

When you see / hear / smell the stench of what the other Cunts put out He really is a breath of fresh air
I wonder what the other rats think when they read his unbiased articles

He has been pretty much on the money all along. The other parasites can learn a lot from him. But their hate wont ever allow them to do so.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:45 am

Beefymcfc wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:It’s my birthday today, going to make it a good one, all went wonderfully well yesterday, Saints equaliser cherry on my cake :lol:

Oh what a perfect day ....

Happy birthday, mate. You can just sit back and relax knowing that the City revolution is still in full force.

Thanks Beefy, will do
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby dick dastardley » Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:46 am

It's not difficult. Not at all. This is what happened. You may resent Manchester City - BUT THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED.
1. Each country has an elite. The Milan clubs and Juventus in Italy. Bayern and... er... Bayern in Germany. Barca and Real in Spain. The Reds, Liverpool and Arsenal here. And these clubs were comfortable. For coming on 40 years, they spent more than they earned. They hoovered up players from other clubs with ridiculous contracts on offer. It was the way of the world. Money equalled success. And then Chelsea put the wind up them. Along came the Russian gangster (allegedly) and suddenly noses were being put out of joint, both in home leagues and Europe. The other clubs (Chelsea included, because it was too late to boot them out) formed a cartel (illegal under European competition law) to make sure that a Chelsea situation didn't happen again.
2. Initially as an unrelated matter, UEFA started the work that led to the FFP rules. They weren't vaguely concerned with clubs (like City and Paris St. Germain) who had owners that funded the business but left it debt free. FFP was going to be aimed at clubs funded by debt - a wise idea because it would prevent owners who loaded debt onto their investment from running up a bankruptcy worthy loss, then debunking and leaving creditors - including small businesses - in danger of going bust. But the folks at UEFA who contrived this useful barrier were quickly undermined. Every powerful voting corner of UEFA is controlled by the elite clubs, and the centre, self-evidently, was corrupt as hell. Gradually, your Milans and Uniteds and Bayerns pressurised a change of focus to prevent others doing exactly what they had done since time immemorial. In doing so, they ensurerd that an Everton or a Tottenham or a Wolves couldn't break out of the top ten rut. In doing so (an accidental repercussion, but a repercussion nonetheless) they ensured that an Oldham or a Colchester or a Rochdale could not dream of a better future.
But that didn't deal with City or Paris. Hence the pressure on UEFA, the letter from eight of the top ten clubs in England (we love you, Sheffield United) and the recruitment of journalists to damn the club. If you doubt this, note that the FFP relaxation only happened when the Milan clubs obtained overseas investment and thought themselves too restricted in the transfer market.
3. Under pressure from the power group, UEFA launched an action against City that they knew would be supported by their own judgement bodies. A ban from European competition would leave the club stone dead. Some players would leave, and good players wouldn't come. The project would either die or be set back five years. 'You can't do what we did', was the message. 'This is industry politics. We're not just going to push you back. We're going to ruin you.' And all the while (just an example) the Glazers continue to load debt on Manchester United - but despite the early ideals, that's not an FFP matter.
4. UEFA didn't expect the appeal to CAS. They were set up to compromise - a one year ban. That confidence was based on the huge risk City would take by appealing. But City's owners were furious. They knew they hadn't breached the rules since 2014/2015 (the five year rule) and they knew that once an independent body had control they could prove it (incidentally, they also knew they hadn't breached the rules before then, but they'd accepted a fine as a (possibly naive) compromise). City also knew that the case could go as far as the ECJ, where competition law principles would be enforced. And FFP is a flagrant breach of competition law, which focusses on the value of independent (non-cartel) investment. Hence the overall confidence.
5. In the context of this one season, fans of Leicester and Chelsea and Wolves will hate the verdict. But they (and - really - fans of Port Vale and Doncaster and Walsall) should celebrate it. The future, for them, MAY be real again - if the follow-up is carried out as it needs to be). Ignore the money, because it's relative. What City have done today is put pressure on a shameless cartel.

Copied from a guy on FB
Support the badge, players come and go along with managers!!!
dick dastardley
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby salford city » Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:20 am

^^^ good read that did

Must admit that I lost a bit of respect for Chelsea when they themselves got into the big time and then tried to pull the ladder away. Always had a soft spot for them prior as they seemed to be up and down with us in the 80s
Everyone at City knew all of this history and the shit that we have had to endure, I hope the majority of the non-cartel supporters get onboard with it now and realise that what we have done will allow them to still dream albeit until the sleazy bastards at the top come up with their next bright idea
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Mase » Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:36 am

salford city wrote:^^^ good read that did

Must admit that I lost a bit of respect for Chelsea when they themselves got into the big time and then tried to pull the ladder away. Always had a soft spot for them prior as they seemed to be up and down with us in the 80s
Everyone at City knew all of this history and the shit that we have had to endure, I hope the majority of the non-cartel supporters get onboard with it now and realise that what we have done will allow them to still dream albeit until the sleazy bastards at the top come up with their next bright idea

I used to be a massive fan of Bayern when I was a kid, got their new shirts every season. I think it was because they always seemed to do battle with the rags.

It was only when we became big time I realised what horrible cunts they were.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:49 am

Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby salford city » Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:05 am

Harry Dowd scored wrote:https://twitter.com/City_Chief/status/1282704115244703744?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1282704115244703744%7Ctwgr%5E&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2Ftwitter.min.html1282704115244703744

This one seems ok

Fair play to Mr Lipton
salford city

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:23 am

Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Scatman » Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:31 am

salford city wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:https://twitter.com/City_Chief/status/1282704115244703744?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1282704115244703744%7Ctwgr%5E&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2Ftwitter.min.html1282704115244703744

This one seems ok

Fair play to Mr Lipton

Another good call by the Sun
Scatman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Mase » Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:31 am

salford city wrote:

This one seems ok

Fair play to Mr Lipton

The horrible slag of a presenter needs to focus on whose penis she can insert in her mouth to get to the top, rather than question things she has zero knowledge on. “Is it a tainted result though?” - no you stupid wench!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby patrickblue » Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:38 am

Mase wrote:
salford city wrote:

This one seems ok

Fair play to Mr Lipton

The horrible slag of a presenter needs to focus on whose penis she can insert in her mouth to get to the top, rather than question things she has zero knowledge on. “Is it a tainted result though?” - no you stupid wench!

Just following the Sky script.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby salford city » Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:39 am

Mase wrote:
salford city wrote:

This one seems ok

Fair play to Mr Lipton

Just shows up more of the agenda though doesn't it? when the media are trying to spin the positive outcome against us. Fuck the lot of the bent baatards they will hurting for a while yet
salford city

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:16 pm

DIRTY BINDIPPER KLOPP SHOWS US WHAT A LITTLE CUNT HE REALLY IS.

'It is not a good day for football': Jurgen Klopp SLAMS Manchester City's European ban escape and suggests 'the richest clubs and countries can do what they want' – but claims it will help Liverpool to retain the Premier League title
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:22 pm

salford city wrote:
Mase wrote:
salford city wrote:

This one seems ok

Fair play to Mr Lipton

Just shows up more of the agenda though doesn't it? when the media are trying to spin the positive outcome against us. Fuck the lot of the bent baatards they will hurting for a while yet

We have won they have lost can they accept it NO. Will things be more cordial, my take is we have shown respect to the media, other clubs the Rags and Vermin have had us in very important days for them and we have been treated like shit by both - NO FUCK EM NICE HAS FAILED, BAN HERBERT BAN CUSTIS AND EVERY OTHER RAG VERMIN FAN/JOURNO. SPIT IS A LIVERPOOL CUNT AND CHUCKLE HAS HAD MEDIA TRAINING BOTH OF THEM CANNOT CHANGE - SKY WILL NOT CHANGE BT WITH CAMEL GOB. NAH FUCK EM NOW WE ARE DONE !.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Mase » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:41 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:DIRTY BINDIPPER KLOPP SHOWS US WHAT A LITTLE CUNT HE REALLY IS.

'It is not a good day for football': Jurgen Klopp SLAMS Manchester City's European ban escape and suggests 'the richest clubs and countries can do what they want' – but claims it will help Liverpool to retain the Premier League title

It was a bad day for football when they were hacking our systems.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:48 pm

Mase wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:DIRTY BINDIPPER KLOPP SHOWS US WHAT A LITTLE CUNT HE REALLY IS.

It was a bad day for football when they were hacking our systems.

Them trying to furlough their employees needs to be mentioned at every given moment.....or didn't it happen ? same as didn't 39 innocent fans die ? did that not happen as well.

Scum bag manager and scum bag club and scum bag fans.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby City64 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:54 pm

Pep destroying Tebas and the mafia cartel in his live presser right now . Absolute fucking class , basically saying if you can’t beat us on the pitch fuck off !!!
Tebas totally destroyed and la Liga , pep gone for the jugular !
Pep telling the PL dirty 8 to stop whispering .

Boom !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby Mase » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:56 pm

City64 wrote:Pep destroying Tebas and the mafia cartel in his live presser right now . Absolute fucking class , basically saying if you can’t beat us on the pitch fuck off !!!

Hopefully it puts him off ever going back to Barca.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby PeterParker » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:58 pm

City64 wrote:Pep destroying Tebas and the mafia cartel in his live presser right now . Absolute fucking class , basically saying if you can’t beat us on the pitch fuck off !!!
Pep telling the PL dirty 8 to stop whispering .

Boom !

Is there a link to see that?
Cheers
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum