We are back...

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

We are back...

Postby CuteMancs » Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:39 pm

I usually treat my body like a temple. Last night I treated mine like a whorehouse above a liquor store next to a motherfucking Taco Bell.
CuteMancs
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC

Re: We are back...

Postby nottsblue » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:27 pm

Cheers CM. Hope you are well and that things will start to look up for you soon.

Fav comment is People are gonna wish football wasn’t back by the end of the first half
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:42 pm

Cheers.

'City have an unfair advantage. They’re used to playing in an empty, silent stadium' is a bit rich coming from them.
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby CTID Hants » Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:33 pm

Cheers CM,

Before commenting on your sterling efforts as ever, sorry to hear you've both lost your jobs, what sector/industry were you made redundant?

Moving on to footie....... This caught my eye...

I may have been too optimistic. It dawned on me that they have everyone fit. Players like Laporte and Sane etc. We’re doomed.

With all the speculation (and that is what it was/is IMO) I'd quite like to see Sane have a run out and prove the world wrong and make us happy.
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:11 am

Hutch's Shoulder wrote:Cheers.

'City have an unfair advantage. They’re used to playing in an empty, silent stadium' is a bit rich coming from them.

Cheeky cunts play in a library normally.
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby City64 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:11 am

Emirates is usually empty at half time when they play us as they are usually 3 or 4 goals down and all fucked off home ..........

City64 just sayin !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Ragnarok » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:19 pm

It's great to see football back. BUT!!!!! I see the Premier League has stooped and kissed the asses of a racist movement in the U.S.A.. This is a disgrace, shame on the Premier League !!
Black Lies Matter or Black Olives Matter would be better.

I refuse to purchase anything from the Premier League and will not watch any matches until this racist group is taken off the jerseys of the players.
Ragnarok
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

My favourite player is: Kevin DeBruyne

Postby john@staustell » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:25 pm

You buy stuff from the Premier League? Must confess I won't be doing that either?
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Ragnarok » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:35 pm

I buy stuff from the Man City store, sorry about that. But I'm sure some of that money finds its way to the Premier League coffers.
Ragnarok
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

Postby john@staustell » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:39 pm

I think it's pretty naff to be honest but each to their own if they want to do it. Times we live in.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Ragnarok » Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:24 pm

I live in the United States and I'm very aware of what and who BLM are. They don't care about black lives. There are blacks killing blacks everyday in Detroit and Chicago and BLM have never said a thing about these lives. The world is being sucked into a big lie and the media are not telling the truth.

I tuned on the first match today just to take my mind off of everything that is happening around all of us and I didn't need a constant reminder of the BS on the backs of all the Premier League players.
Ragnarok
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

Postby CTID Hants » Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:35 pm

Ragnarok wrote:I live in the United States and I'm very aware of what and who BLM are. They don't care about black lives. There are blacks killing blacks everyday in Detroit and Chicago and BLM have never said a thing about these lives. The world is being sucked into a big lie and the media are not telling the truth.

I tuned on the first match today just to take my mind off of everything that is happening around all of us and I didn't need a constant reminder of the BS on the backs of all the Premier League players.

Do everyone a favour and stick to football, or fuck off, please nicely
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Sparklehorse » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:48 pm

CTID Hants wrote:
Ragnarok wrote:I live in the United States and I'm very aware of what and who BLM are. They don't care about black lives. There are blacks killing blacks everyday in Detroit and Chicago and BLM have never said a thing about these lives. The world is being sucked into a big lie and the media are not telling the truth.

Do everyone a favour and stick to football, or fuck off, please nicely

He’s right though
"Its better to be thought of as being a fool and remain silent than to speak up and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln
Sparklehorse
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: All of them

Return to The Maine Football forum