City v The bin dipping murderers

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

City v The bin dipping murderers

Postby City64 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:24 pm

Can’t put into words how much l and everyone I know despise these vile thieving murdering ignorant inbred bastards.
C’mon City do the English game a favour and beat the horrible cunts .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: City v The bin dipping murderers

Postby City64 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:27 pm

And word on the street is there are hundreds of bin dippers lurking around the Etihad all ready putting flags up . ITS GONNA KICK OFF !!!
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:29 pm

let’s see what team baldío plays today - he better not play mendy or gundo,,,,,,,which probably means he will.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Hazy2 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:39 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:let’s see what team baldío plays today - he better not play mendy or gundo,,,,,,,which probably means he will.

Gundo has a great record v the VERMIN.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby BlueinBosnia » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:08 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:let’s see what team baldío plays today - he better not play mendy or gundo,,,,,,,which probably means he will.

Should put in our players who are retiring to 'tactically foul' them all night long. Also, as the season's over, a few nasty knocks might do them worse than us for the coming season, and any bans would be served during the dead rubber games left at the end of this one.
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby Sideshow Bob » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:50 pm

BlueinBosnia wrote:

Should put in our players who are retiring to 'tactically foul' them all night long. Also, as the season's over, a few nasty knocks might do them worse than us for the coming season, and any bans would be served during the dead rubber games left at the end of this one.

*like*
Sideshow Bob
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Postby PeterParker » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:54 pm

We are gonna win this.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby CTID Hants » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:14 pm

Half of me doesn't want to watch these murdering cunts, but i have been enjoying our football since back in the main (excepting chavs game of course)

I reckon Razzer has unfinished business with that cunt Gomez tough.

Fiver says nothing will be shown on TV about their scum for supporters turning up in Manchester, nor will the police do anything about them.

Have they any major injuries?

Will Garcia be back for this one, what's the latest on Sergio?
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby Nick » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:33 pm

Doubt any trouble cos theyll be no blues anywhere
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Hazy2 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:43 pm

Red card early for us.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:54 pm

CTID Hants wrote:Half of me doesn't want to watch these murdering cunts, but i have been enjoying our football since back in the main (excepting chavs game of course)

Fiver says nothing will be shown on TV about their scum for supporters turning up in Manchester, nor will the police do anything about them.

Sterling should be nowhere near the first team against these lot - he never ever performs when we play them and also ,in matches like these , we need to take our chances which should automatically rule out sterling .
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby nottsblue » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:10 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:Half of me doesn't want to watch these murdering cunts, but i have been enjoying our football since back in the main (excepting chavs game of course)

Sterling should be nowhere near the first team against these lot - he never ever performs when we play them and also ,in matches like these , we need to take our chances which should automatically rule out sterling .

Agree 100% about Sterling

He’s had numerous chances against the dippers to put his hoodoo to bed and he has not took a single one. If he gets miffed then so be it
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby nottsblue » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:13 pm

Sideshow Bob wrote:
BlueinBosnia wrote:

*like*

Play a youth player who we are releasing in the summer. Give him a remit of breaking Salah or Mane’s leg
nottsblue

Postby brite blu sky » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:20 pm

Loads of reasons not to be interested to watch this, i guess with the sound OFF it might be ok.

Reality is this is a bit of dead rubber, and City have bigger fish to fry, albeit further down the road, cups etc.

I dont know how the players and manager will be approaching this but i would have thought that after all the shit we will be wanting to make quite the statement.
So i could easily see us being pretty rabid in this game and try to overwhelm them completely.

They do know how to hurt us that's for sure, but we are a better team when we have our mojo. This is one where i just think the players are going to be OTT commited. I'm expecting we take them apart - but we must score... we must score.
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Bear60 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:20 pm

Hate them
Bear60
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby City64 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:33 pm

Witnessed the best atmosphere ever when we beat the vile filth last season at the Etihad , the place was absolutely fucking rocking and the bin dippers were noticeably physically shitting themselves in the first half . Incredible that night absolutely incredible, tonight with no fans who knows how it will affect either team ? Anyway like others have said I will also be happy if we just kick fuck out them cunts .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby nottsblue » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:37 pm

brite blu sky wrote:Loads of reasons not to be interested to watch this, i guess with the sound OFF it might be ok.

Reality is this is a bit of dead rubber, and City have bigger fish to fry, albeit further down the road, cups etc.

I dont know how the players and manager will be approaching this but i would have thought that after all the shit we will be wanting to make quite the statement.
So i could easily see us being pretty rabid in this game and try to overwhelm them completely.

They do know how to hurt us that's for sure, but we are a better team when we have our mojo. This is one where i just think the players are going to be OTT commited. I'm expecting we take them apart - but we must score... we must score.

Disagree with the dead rubber. We need to win for a number of reasons, least of all, pride
Also we want to try and keep as many of the records we set a couple of years ago and a win tonight will help with that.

The cups dont really restart until after the season is over so no need to hold back there
nottsblue

Postby Mase » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:32 pm

I can’t watch tonight. Don’t want to see us give a guard of honour. I’ll be following on here
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Bear60 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:44 pm

The crowd noise will be unbearable tonight will be all about them it’s shit anyway but prefer to watch it with it on.
Bear60
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby ruralblue » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:55 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Nailed on Sterling Hat Trick. It's written.
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum