Absolutely not a flock

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Absolutely not a flock

Postby CuteMancs » Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:17 pm

Once again, nothing to see here. I get the feeling that everyone has more important things to worry about than football, and I have no problem with that at all. Do we include the players in that? Certainly not Pep’s team

COME ON CITY!!!

Referee: Graham Scott
Assistants: Eddie Smart, Derek Eaton
Fourth official: James Linington
Replacement official: Paul Kelly
VAR: Peter Bankes
Assistant VAR: Stephen Child

Team Selection

Ryan

Schelotto, Webster, Dunk, Burn

Bissouma, Pröpper, Mooy

Trossard

Connolly, Maupay

And the rest…

Southampton did it but can we? …With 26% possession, they relied on a large amount of luck and some amazing defending plus an exceptional opportunist goal.

5 in goal might help.

Try not to concede two early on as we seem to have done in the last two matches....City tend to be merciless and keep their foot on the throat.
At this point in the season why would we pick a team to "stop city?" Potter won’t do that and in any case it’s unlikely to work. I suggest that for this game he will want to sharpen up the tactics he wants to play and yes try and cut out silly mistakes. It’s also possible he might rest one or two players so they have better impact in later games. I would be tempted to let Lamptey have time out to avoid over using a very promising young prospect.
Lots of last ditch defending when Southampton played them. One for Duffy.

A big loss. In PL games, the planet’s most expensive ever team/squad, outclass us every time.

It's not going to end well…0-4.

I usually treat my body like a temple. Last night I treated mine like a whorehouse above a liquor store next to a motherfucking Taco Bell.
CuteMancs
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC

Re: Absolutely not a flock

Postby nottsblue » Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:51 pm

Cheers CM

You wouldnt even know there was a game on

Surely we cant lose four in a row away
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun