***Brighton v City Official Match Thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***Brighton v City Official Match Thread***

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:24 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Point out the total fucking hypocrisy of the police allowing protests in their thousands for a full day of non social distancing and at the same time not allowing thousands inside a stadium to watch a match for 90 minutes and this point gets a fucking raised eyebrow by some ???

Its a valid point....however uncomfortable it may seem to some .!!

I'm tired of watching these soulless matches with no fans and that's what gets my fuckign goat up........a rule for one and a rule for another and we are just going to accept that fact are we ???...its bollocks and if pointing this out makes some cunts on here uncomfortable then I suggest you grow a pair.

Been saying exactly the same since those whack jobs in Bristol carted some statue to the river and pc plod watched, did fuck all, the week previous two plods fucked a woman off a park bench reading a book, cops taking a fucking knee at another blm demo, yet, nobody allowed to go to games, people with their own business going under, fucking maddening :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

If we do not stand up to the fucking cancel culture then society is fucked - right now that’s exactly what is happening In the USA and the UK and people are scared to bring up uncomfortable topics .

Well , they can go fuck themselves - when we are all compliant , no matter how fucking nonsensical the issue then we fail as a democratic society and fall into the abyss

Crowds need to return to football matches ..
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:37 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Point out the total fucking hypocrisy of the police allowing protests in their thousands for a full day of non social distancing and at the same time not allowing thousands inside a stadium to watch a match for 90 minutes and this point gets a fucking raised eyebrow by some ???

I'm tired of watching these soulless matches with no fans and that's what gets my fuckign goat up........a rule for one and a rule for another and we are just going to accept that fact are we ???...its bollocks and if pointing this out makes some cunts on here uncomfortable then I suggest you grow a pair.

Been saying exactly the same since those whack jobs in Bristol carted some statue to the river and pc plod watched, did fuck all, the week previous two plods fucked a woman off a park bench reading a book, cops taking a fucking knee at another blm demo, yet, nobody allowed to go to games, people with their own business going under, fucking maddening :mrgreen: :mrgreen

If we do not stand up to the fucking cancel culture then society is fucked - right now that’s exactly what is happening In the USA and the UK and people are scared to bring up uncomfortable topics .

Well , they can go fuck themselves - when we are all compliant , no matter how fucking nonsensical the issue then we fail as a democratic society and fall into the abyss

One million percent agree, very dangerous times when free speech is stifled, reminds me of Germany 1930’s, when you could be arrested for listening to international radio, and failure to denounce Jews was seen as a crime, like not agreeing with BLM is racist.
Back to football, this closed doors stuff is soulless, bland,I watched a game and crowd noise was being played through stadium speaker system, bizarre. If they can allow woke warriors and BLM demonstrators, they can allow crowds at football matches.
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:49 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:

Been saying exactly the same since those whack jobs in Bristol carted some statue to the river and pc plod watched, did fuck all, the week previous two plods fucked a woman off a park bench reading a book, cops taking a fucking knee at another blm demo, yet, nobody allowed to go to games, people with their own business going under, fucking maddening :mrgreen: :mrgreen

One million percent agree, very dangerous times when free speech is stifled, reminds me of Germany 1930’s, when you could be arrested for listening to international radio, and failure to denounce Jews was seen as a crime, like not agreeing with BLM is racist.
Back to football, this closed doors stuff is soulless, bland,I watched a game and crowd noise was being played through stadium speaker system, bizarre. If they can allow woke warriors and BLM demonstrators, they can allow crowds at football matches.

What really annoyed me (apart from the obvious ) was my soulless reaction when we scored - a little raised eyebrow perhaps but basically non reactive —- that’s not how I’m supposed to react FFS ! I think Oliver Holts piece on the “game” today is pretty much how I felt .

The government have done numerous U turns due to listening to the pathetic public health and the like so maybe there is light at the end of the fucking tunnel .

I just won’t hold my breath .
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby bigblue » Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:22 pm

I come here to talk football, not read outrageously bad hot takes from pathetically sensitive old men. Goodbye.
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:37 pm

bigblue wrote:I come here to talk football, not read outrageously bad hot takes from pathetically sensitive old men. Goodbye.

Hopefully that is a final goodbye from someone who does not allow people to have a different view than themselves.
Sieg heil to you
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:50 pm

bigblue wrote:I come here to talk football, not read outrageously bad hot takes from pathetically sensitive old men. Goodbye.

This coming from a pathetically sensitive millennial !!!!!! I could of sworn my post was asking why is there a rule for 1 and a different rule for another when it comes to crowds.

Soft cunts like you are whats wrong with society today..............the truth hurts and you cannot bare for it to be debated.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby littlebig » Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:48 pm

Some funny shit in this thread
littlebig
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Vinnie Kompany

Postby City64 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:46 pm

Thank fuck for that .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:48 pm

littlebig wrote:Some funny shit in this thread

I think I have Covid - 19 , Ill blame it on that when the men in white suits come to take me away.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:54 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

I think I have Covid - 19 , Ill blame it on that when the men in white suits come to take me away.

https://www.google.com/search?client=sa ... ent=psy-ab
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:04 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

https://www.google.com/search?client=sa ... ent=psy-ab

I actually clicked on that and sang the words to the lyrics....till the end.....yes , this is what my weekend has come to......my Mrs looked at me like a cunt and even my Bengal cat looked at me as if he wanted to disown me.

We better get exonerated tomorrow otherwise Ill be looking for some more shit in MSM to rile me before I come on here
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:09 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Strange, I thought you were there already ;-)
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:47 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Mate , I probably am there.....this fuckign madness is taking me over the edge. Society has gone mad.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:06 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Mate , I probably am there.....this fuckign madness is taking me over the edge. Society has gone mad.

It’s very PC to allow you comm’s, you crazy bastard ;-)
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:31 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

It’s very PC to allow you comm’s, you crazy bastard ;-)

Lets see how crazy we all go tomorrow with ''the decision''...it could give us all a huge boost .
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Sparklehorse » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:17 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:

Been saying exactly the same since those whack jobs in Bristol carted some statue to the river and pc plod watched, did fuck all, the week previous two plods fucked a woman off a park bench reading a book, cops taking a fucking knee at another blm demo, yet, nobody allowed to go to games, people with their own business going under, fucking maddening :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Absolutely spot on Mr Feedthegoat
"Its better to be thought of as being a fool and remain silent than to speak up and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln
Sparklehorse
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: All of them

Postby Tokyo Blue » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:30 am

Harry Dowd scored wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:

It is hard to disagree with any of that, really.

The J-League allowed 5000 fans (or 50% of stadium capacity, whichever is smaller) back into the grounds this weekend. I think it i the right move, but we'll see soon, I suppose.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum