The dirty eight

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: The dirty eight

Postby PeterParker » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:56 pm

Jamie Carragher expressing his opinions on live tv:

PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:59 pm

Fucking Moureen saying it was a disgraceful decision, we should be banned not fined if we are guilty. Thick twat obviously has not availed himself of the facts, but hey what are facts these days, just a fucking nuisance that spoil a good narrative.
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby blues2win » Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:00 pm

Mourinho joins in, says it’s a disgraceful decision. The decision by Spurs to appoint him was a stupid decision that’s for sure.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:02 pm

City
Jose Mourinho's comments have actually been put to Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola at his news conference.

"We should be apologised [to]," he replied. "If we did something wrong, we will accept absolutely the decisions. We have the right to defend ourselves when we believe what we have done is right.

"Today is a good day for football. If we broke the rules we would have been banned. The club believed what they have done is right and three judges have said we have done it properly. The people who said we were cheating and lying, presumption of innocence was not there."

Article Reactions
75 likes7529 dislikes29
Article share tools

This off bbc sport feed
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Mase » Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:03 pm

Hopefully Sheff Utd boss backs us again
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby City64 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:05 pm

Thing is with these clowns Klopp , maureen and Tebas they sound and look like dinosaurs when they spout off there shit . Maureen WAS part of the mafia cartel when he was a decent manager way back a decade ago he is now a spent force yesterdays man . UEFA are fucked and rumour is Cefferin wants change within his mafia .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:12 pm

Simon Stone
BBC Sport
Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola was fired up for today's press conference and got a few things off his chest.

He attacked City's critics, demanded apology from those who said the club were guilty, said he might stay longer than 2021 and told rival clubs to 'stop whispering' and do it on the pitch. And he had a major go at La Liga president Javier Tebas.

Good for Pep, having a dig at other clubs too
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby PeterParker » Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:13 pm

Liverpool FC coach Jurgen Klopp says CAS siding with Man City is not good for football

So is touching your players.

All knives are out now.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Postby Outcast » Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:02 pm

Lol it's so funny watching them go into meltdown. Smile and wave lads, that'll wind them up. Why whorejose talking? Spuds aren't a big club, even fan base they aren't too 4 and won fuck all, so irrelevant, they can fuck off.
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby blues2win » Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:38 pm

blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby Sideshow Bob » Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:47 pm

didn't think i could possibly hate klopp and his shithouse club any more. until today.
Sideshow Bob
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Postby Wooders » Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:58 pm

Sideshow Bob wrote:didn't think i could possibly hate klopp and his shithouse club any more. until today.

It will spurn us on next season to put that club back where it belongs - firmly in our dust
What’s bad for football Klopp is a corrupt refereeing cabal using a tool that was meant to introduce fairness as a weapon to ensure you run away with a title

Maureen appears to be singling out the fine as a disgraceful decision - if we are not guilty we shouldn’t have to pay any fine, if we are guilty, we should be banned. I actually agree with him, the cunt.
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:06 pm

Wooders wrote:
Sideshow Bob wrote:didn't think i could possibly hate klopp and his shithouse club any more. until today.

It will spurn us on next season to put that club back where it belongs - firmly in our dust
What’s bad for football Klopp is a corrupt refereeing cabal using a tool that was meant to introduce fairness as a weapon to ensure you run away with a title

Maureen appears to be singling out the fine as a disgraceful decision - if we are not guilty we shouldn’t have to pay any fine, if we are guilty, we should be banned. I actually agree with him, the cunt.

He should learn to fucking read before he opens his mouth - we were fined for not cooperating with UEFA - EXONERATED of the other charges regarding FFP.

There is obviously a fine list in the whole rule process, no matter how we felt about it as a club.

In fact - the club could have used the extenuating circumstance excuse for not cooperating...we might have won that one as well,but that would have meant another legal process, which just wasn't worth it.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby salford city » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:25 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Wooders wrote:

He should learn to fucking read before he opens his mouth - we were fined for not cooperating with UEFA - EXONERATED of the other charges regarding FFP.

They are out in force today aren't they? Fucking hurts doesn't it but be thankful that it gives you a way out of having to explain why spurs wont be in Europe next season
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:38 pm

salford city wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Wooders wrote:

They are out in force today aren't they? Fucking hurts doesn't it but be thankful that it gives you a way out of having to explain why spurs wont be in Europe next season

I am glad they couldn't contain themselves - we don't have to second guess who the real cunts are anymore....I am also glad the 8 teams were grassed up for plotting and planning together to write a letter to the ''powers that be''..Id never of guessed some of those clubs were that against us.

I hope the fans give those clubs a very warm welcome when next we play them.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby PeterParker » Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:41 pm

But the rest eleven refused to sign? Or they didn't ask them?
The likes of Norwich, B'mouth, etc?

Well, I might have answered my own question if Burnley is in that lot.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Postby Mase » Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:51 pm

PeterParker wrote:But the rest eleven refused to sign? Or they didn't ask them?

Sheffield United refused to sign or join in with the bollocks. When I had a look on their forums most were saying it was down to their manager making the decision to not get involved with trying to stab us in the back.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby PeterParker » Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:19 pm

Mase wrote:

Sheffield United refused to sign or join in with the bollocks. When I had a look on their forums most were saying it was down to their manager making the decision to not get involved with trying to stab us in the back.

Sheffield, yep, I know, but what about the rest 11?
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:24 pm

PeterParker wrote:
Mase wrote:

Treat them like the dogs they are...everyone else.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:41 pm

PeterParker wrote:
Mase wrote:

From what I read it was the rest of the top 10 at the time the ban was imposed. SUFC told them no, the other 8 were doing nothing for the good of football, just trying to improve their chances of qualifying for europe. They failed. Miserably. But they have outed themselves as cunts of the biggest order! When we're allowed back into the grounds we should remind them how cuntish they have been at every opportunity.
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Fernandinho

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum