The dirty eight

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: The dirty eight

Postby sheblue » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:22 pm

Should the thread / topic title not be changed?
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:21 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:I have been reading the premier league handbook (I know) the section called”The Charter” is interesting because it requires clubs to treat each othe with good faith. The Hateful Eight anyone
The Charter

The Chairmen’s Charter sets out our commitment to run Premier League football to the highest possible standards and with integrity.
We will ensure that our Clubs:

• [color=#000000]Behave with the utmost good faith and honesty to each other, do not unjustly criticise or disparage one another and maintain confidences.[/color]

• Will comply with the laws of the game and take all reasonable steps to ensure that the Manager, his staff and Players accept and observe the authority and decisions of Match Officials at all times.
• Follow Premier League and FA Rules not only to the letter but also to their spirit, and will ensure that our Clubs and Officials are fully aware of such rules and that we have effective procedures to implement the same.
• Will respect the contractual obligations and responsibilities of each other’s employees and not seek to breach these or to make illegal approaches.
• Will discharge their financial responsibilities and obligations to each other promptly and fully and not seek to avoid them.

Will seek to resolve differences between each other without recourse to law.

The full handbook interesting read -:
https://resources.premierleague.com/pre ... 240720.pdf
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby PeterParker » Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:26 am

Aston Villa preferred not to do business with #ManCity, with the club, amongst other #PL clubs, concerned Manchester City's success and financial clout are damaging the competition.
Villa held tentative conversations about whether Real Madrid could offer some sort of player swap deal for Jack Grealish. Manchester United were called too and swap deals were also mentioned. Grealish only wanted to go to #ManCity.

I think this thread should be pinned top to follow all of these cunts and to remember we didn't beat just football teams, but a system.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Mase » Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:33 am

PeterParker wrote:
Aston Villa preferred not to do business with #ManCity, with the club, amongst other #PL clubs, concerned Manchester City's success and financial clout are damaging the competition.
Villa held tentative conversations about whether Real Madrid could offer some sort of player swap deal for Jack Grealish. Manchester United were called too and swap deals were also mentioned. Grealish only wanted to go to #ManCity.

I think this thread should be pinned top to follow all of these cunts and to remember we didn't beat just football teams, but a system.

I love seeing shit like that. I can taste their tears. Drink it in.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Outcast » Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:08 pm

Mase wrote:
PeterParker wrote:

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk ... r-21239952

Even more when this happens :lol:
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby johnny crossan » Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:13 pm

Noxious 9
Liverpool, Tottenham, Manchester United, Arsenal, Wolves, Leicester, Burnley, Chelsea & Newcastle
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby salford city » Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:04 pm

Mase wrote:
PeterParker wrote:

Absolutely. Can you imagine the calls going around how to stop Kane coming? Love this. We have taken on a fucking set of corrupt, bitter bastards and are bow turning the screw. Go balls out and get Kane and Messi it will blow their tiny minds
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum