Was There An Agenda?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Was There An Agenda?

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:54 pm

Looking back over the last 12 years since the takeover, many questioned why all of a sudden we were targeted by the media. It seemed continuous to some and I’d just like to hear thoughts on whether those who questioned it can now take their tinfoil hats off?

Also, what sort of things made it obvious?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Re: Was There An Agenda?

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:24 pm

Fuck me.....I started singing from this song sheet donkeys years ago mate...of course there's an agenda and there has been one ever since we won the fuckign lottery.
Most of us who believed this then were laughed at ( You know who you are !!) as being Blue tinted tin foil hat wearers.

Too many incidents to mention - How many times did we face Barca or Bayern in the CL ? we didn't need to see the fuckign balls coming out to know who we were going to play in the groupings did we !..year after year after year.
The officiating just became a joke whenever we played in that comp -Wait until we play RM and see what kind of officiating we have in that match !!!!
I will let someone else write down all the fuckign bent decisions that have gone against us in this very league of ours...we won 4 titles in spite of these bent cunts.

Look at the 8 teams trying to fuck us over now !!

They did not waste time, the cartel. Within hours of the Court of Arbitration announcement, there was a remote scrambling of Manchester City's elite rivals and a discussion about the next plan of action.

This is not over. There is still a Premier League investigation into City ongoing.

There is still the chance to pressure and influence those proceedings, as was attempted with UEFA's case, when nine leading Premier League clubs — Arsenal, Manchester United, Liverpool, Tottenham, Chelsea, Leicester, Wolves, Newcastle and Burnley — wrote to CAS on March 9 to argue City should be excluded from Europe while their appeal was heard. They hadn't a clue.
They thought City were stalling, when they were actually pushing to get the appeal completed — the club couldn't move forward until it was — but the remnants of that group remain, as angry and desperate to protect their turf as ever.

UEFA are reluctant to appeal against CAS's verdict in the Swiss courts, where they have a dismal record but the Hateful Eight — as they are now known within the walls of the Etihad, because Wolves are believed to have pulled out — may join forces with the elites of Europe in an attempt to persuade them otherwise.

There was certainly talk of taking further legal advice, of poring over the longer CAS explanation of the verdict when it is published this week, seeking flaws that could be challenged or exploited.
Perhaps they will engage the same law company who wrote the legal letter to CAS the last time, Russells.

So that was stage one of the resistance. Stage two came when the managers sat in front of the cameras on Tuesday and toed the party line.

Mikel Arteta was off-message — due only to his connections with Manchester City and Pep Guardiola, because Arsenal are certainly part of this, perhaps even its greatest driving force — but Jurgen Klopp and Jose Mourinho did their duty.

'A bad day for football… disgraceful… FFP is a good idea…'

The irony of Mourinho, who benefited hugely from owner investment during his first spell at Chelsea under Roman Abramovich, advocating financial regulation now he is with frugal Tottenham is almost too ripe for comment.

Chelsea did everything that Manchester City have subsequently, and then worked to change the rules from the inside so that their path to the top could not be travelled again.

Yet, leaving even that gross hypocrisy aside, Mourinho's commentary was flawed. He argued that as City were fined £9million, they were guilty, so their ban should not have been lifted. It's a little more complicated than that.

The fine was for refusing to comply with UEFA's initial investigation — the ban was for falsifying accounts. It's like being charged with murder, and also resisting arrest. A person could be found not guilty of murder, but guilty of resisting arrest.

He wouldn't, however, then get a murderer's sentence. And even City's fine was reduced by two-thirds. Mourinho tried to be outraged but his heart didn't seem in it. Even he must be aware how straightforwardly logical CAS's decision was.

Klopp was different. Klopp imagined a dangerous world of super leagues and super clubs, crushing those below with untrammelled wealth.
'If the richest people or countries can do what they want in football, then that could make the competition really difficult,' he said.

'I think that would lead automatically to a kind of world super league with, like, 10 clubs.'

What — the sort of league that Liverpool keep talking about, in those secret meetings with other elite members like Arsenal and Manchester United, that always end up being uncovered and reported in the media?

Meetings with foreign power-brokers, often American, who want to create a closed shop Champions League, composed of the established elite?

As for making competition difficult, Klopp went on to espouse the German vision of club ownership, a system so competitive it has resulted in Bayern Munich winning the Bundesliga title for the last eight seasons — when no club in the history of German football stretching back to 1903 had previously won more than three on the spin.
Owner investment does not kill competition: it creates more. The penny is beginning to drop over what is being attempted here.

Wolves, having signed the original letter to CAS, are understood not to have been part of Monday's group call. Everton and Sheffield United were always outside the conversation. Why would they lobby to wrap ambitious clubs in red tape, stunting their growth and leaving them at the mercy of predators?

The big lie of FFP is that clubs should grow organically. Yet how is that possible if a middling organisation cannot invest further to compete, while its best players are poached? Leicester won the League and lost N'Golo Kante to Chelsea that summer. Ben Chilwell is likely to travel the same route this year.

Southampton could have been an outstanding team across the last decade, maybe another Leicester, but were denuded by Liverpool and others. FFP kills challengers.

There is no other industry that does not allow competition from companies injecting capital to improve performance and output.

If Saudi Arabian investment now makes Newcastle a force, how is that bad for the game? Don't Newcastle fans deserve that? Isn't the city worthy?
We all know the majority of the 10 super clubs that Klopp is talking about, and Manchester City aren't even part of the group, no matter their wealth.

Liverpool, Manchester United, Arsenal, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Juventus, Bayern Munich, AC Milan — there won't be room for too many others after that lot grab their share. Paris Saint-Germain might get a pass but only because Qatar, through beIN Sports, own the game.

Newcastle, Wolves, Tottenham, Everton, Leicester, Leeds, Sunderland, Aston Villa — there is no room for them at this table. And the fact one or more might even hope or begin to emulate City is what terrifies the cabal.

Arsenal, with all their advantages, are ninth, Manchester United still outside the top four. If they do not qualify for the Champions League next season £25m of their deal with adidas is lost.

Damn right they have a vested interest in finding ways to bar City, or any new challenger. The richest clubs are operating, ever more nakedly, as a protectionist cartel. And that's what is bad for football.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... -saga.html
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby carolina-blue » Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:55 pm

There needs to be more Martin Samuels out there
This is going to get really ugly if it’s just us and one decent journo out there , Hopefully now the gloves are off we will go after the other lying Cunts
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Outcast » Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:38 pm

I despise talkshite, however Adrian Durham most of the times seem to defends us, he genuinely enjoys coming to Etihad to watch our brand of football and enjoys the hospitality. he had a go at Flop for saying if you don't know what went on, don't comment on the ruling. He went on, if you going to make a comment which you are entitled to, make an intelligent one.
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby PeterParker » Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:39 am

I've posted on another thread. The media is bent.

Listen, we are talking of something that has looooong legs, but is not something that is only UK and sports based. It is something that is spread worldwide because, most of all, the audiences.
Let's face it, 70-80 % of the world population, at the moment, is really really ... stupid. We don't have to hide it, we all know it, many of them get their opinions from the likes of Hebbert, Sky, Camel, etc. So it was normal for the clubs to target the media, that is easily bought, to speak their venom about other clubs. Clubs that are a danger to them.

Again, this happens worldwide. They made this FFP into something that the unfortunate mind accepts, instead of making it what it isL a law to keep the current balance and the "honey" to the cartel, not other clubs. Of course, the brainwashed audience took it as law and there we have it.

The big issue is outside UK, you will rarely see fans that support their local teams, and this goes most of all to Asia and Africa (take a look on Facebook and BBC's comment section). So of course, they want pro-Liverpool/United/Barcelona/Real articles because they buy the shirts and merchendise.

So about our agenda, I think I've noticed it in 2009-2010, when Spurs took the UCL place in front of us. When after that we got no penalties away from home, when Big 4 became big 6 because we managed to break it.

I really, really hope Newcastle is bought and they provide a big big cash injection. Teams need to step up in this, teams that actually want not to get robbed every time they play scouse and the rags.

The agenda will still be there, but we managed to give it a super super blow.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby john@staustell » Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:10 pm

Yes, always.

The surprise is it's taken twelve years to come to a head.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:40 pm

john@staustell wrote:Yes, always.

The surprise is it's taken twelve years to come to a head.

Id love to know which City fans still deny there always was and there is an agenda.

They should come out and stick their heads in the cardboard cut out for some pie throwing.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Dipstick » Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:48 pm

Our rise came at a good time for the press. Before the rise of the internet they could print regional versions of the papers that praised the local teams and poured scorn on teams far away. Sometimes they would even use the same piece but with one name changed. The Sun famously had a cricket piece headlined "Snow for England" in the southern edition and "Ward for England" in the northern edition - didn't even need to relay the page!

In those days they could quite happily have a pop at Chelsea or Arsenal in the northern edition to keep various red cunts happy and only upset a handful of southerners working up north.

As the press moved to the internet and became nationwide they could no longer do this (although, with geolocation they could now). City came along and suddenly they had somebody to attack without pissing off the vast majority of their readers.

Of course, Sky Sports always suffered from the problem of not being able to have a go at any of the so called big clubs without risk of losing a lot of viewers. BT Sport actually seemed to make it a deliberate policy to have a pop at City whenever they could. Obviously they also wanted to do anything they could to keep City and Leicester and the like out of Europe as they thought it would mean less viewers.

Strange, then, that the Premier League received massively increased TV money after City won the league in 2012 and again in 2014.
"People say I'm egocentric, but enough about them." Lily Allen
Dipstick
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchster CIty
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Simister » Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:02 pm

Outcast wrote:I despise talkshite, however Adrian Durham most of the times seem to defends us, he genuinely enjoys coming to Etihad to watch our brand of football and enjoys the hospitality. he had a go at Flop for saying if you don't know what went on, don't comment on the ruling. He went on, if you going to make a comment which you are entitled to, make an intelligent one.

He used to go to Maine Road to watch City while a student in Manchester.
Simister
Superman's Underpants

My favourite player is: SWP

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:11 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Fuck me.....I started singing from this song sheet donkeys years ago mate...of course there's an agenda and there has been one ever since we won the fuckign lottery.
Most of us who believed this then were laughed at ( You know who you are !!) as being Blue tinted tin foil hat wearers.

Too many incidents to mention - How many times did we face Barca or Bayern in the CL ? we didn't need to see the fuckign balls coming out to know who we were going to play in the groupings did we !..year after year after year.
The officiating just became a joke whenever we played in that comp -Wait until we play RM and see what kind of officiating we have in that match !!!!
I will let someone else write down all the fuckign bent decisions that have gone against us in this very league of ours...we won 4 titles in spite of these bent cunts.

They did not waste time, the cartel. Within hours of the Court of Arbitration announcement, there was a remote scrambling of Manchester City's elite rivals and a discussion about the next plan of action.

This is not over. There is still a Premier League investigation into City ongoing.

There is still the chance to pressure and influence those proceedings, as was attempted with UEFA's case, when nine leading Premier League clubs — Arsenal, Manchester United, Liverpool, Tottenham, Chelsea, Leicester, Wolves, Newcastle and Burnley — wrote to CAS on March 9 to argue City should be excluded from Europe while their appeal was heard. They hadn't a clue.
They thought City were stalling, when they were actually pushing to get the appeal completed — the club couldn't move forward until it was — but the remnants of that group remain, as angry and desperate to protect their turf as ever.

UEFA are reluctant to appeal against CAS's verdict in the Swiss courts, where they have a dismal record but the Hateful Eight — as they are now known within the walls of the Etihad, because Wolves are believed to have pulled out — may join forces with the elites of Europe in an attempt to persuade them otherwise.

There was certainly talk of taking further legal advice, of poring over the longer CAS explanation of the verdict when it is published this week, seeking flaws that could be challenged or exploited.
Perhaps they will engage the same law company who wrote the legal letter to CAS the last time, Russells.

So that was stage one of the resistance. Stage two came when the managers sat in front of the cameras on Tuesday and toed the party line.

Mikel Arteta was off-message — due only to his connections with Manchester City and Pep Guardiola, because Arsenal are certainly part of this, perhaps even its greatest driving force — but Jurgen Klopp and Jose Mourinho did their duty.

The irony of Mourinho, who benefited hugely from owner investment during his first spell at Chelsea under Roman Abramovich, advocating financial regulation now he is with frugal Tottenham is almost too ripe for comment.

Chelsea did everything that Manchester City have subsequently, and then worked to change the rules from the inside so that their path to the top could not be travelled again.

Yet, leaving even that gross hypocrisy aside, Mourinho's commentary was flawed. He argued that as City were fined £9million, they were guilty, so their ban should not have been lifted. It's a little more complicated than that.

The fine was for refusing to comply with UEFA's initial investigation — the ban was for falsifying accounts. It's like being charged with murder, and also resisting arrest. A person could be found not guilty of murder, but guilty of resisting arrest.

He wouldn't, however, then get a murderer's sentence. And even City's fine was reduced by two-thirds. Mourinho tried to be outraged but his heart didn't seem in it. Even he must be aware how straightforwardly logical CAS's decision was.

Klopp was different. Klopp imagined a dangerous world of super leagues and super clubs, crushing those below with untrammelled wealth.
'If the richest people or countries can do what they want in football, then that could make the competition really difficult,' he said.

'I think that would lead automatically to a kind of world super league with, like, 10 clubs.'

What — the sort of league that Liverpool keep talking about, in those secret meetings with other elite members like Arsenal and Manchester United, that always end up being uncovered and reported in the media?

Meetings with foreign power-brokers, often American, who want to create a closed shop Champions League, composed of the established elite?

As for making competition difficult, Klopp went on to espouse the German vision of club ownership, a system so competitive it has resulted in Bayern Munich winning the Bundesliga title for the last eight seasons — when no club in the history of German football stretching back to 1903 had previously won more than three on the spin.
Owner investment does not kill competition: it creates more. The penny is beginning to drop over what is being attempted here.

Wolves, having signed the original letter to CAS, are understood not to have been part of Monday's group call. Everton and Sheffield United were always outside the conversation. Why would they lobby to wrap ambitious clubs in red tape, stunting their growth and leaving them at the mercy of predators?

The big lie of FFP is that clubs should grow organically. Yet how is that possible if a middling organisation cannot invest further to compete, while its best players are poached? Leicester won the League and lost N'Golo Kante to Chelsea that summer. Ben Chilwell is likely to travel the same route this year.

Southampton could have been an outstanding team across the last decade, maybe another Leicester, but were denuded by Liverpool and others. FFP kills challengers.

There is no other industry that does not allow competition from companies injecting capital to improve performance and output.

If Saudi Arabian investment now makes Newcastle a force, how is that bad for the game? Don't Newcastle fans deserve that? Isn't the city worthy?
We all know the majority of the 10 super clubs that Klopp is talking about, and Manchester City aren't even part of the group, no matter their wealth.

Liverpool, Manchester United, Arsenal, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Juventus, Bayern Munich, AC Milan — there won't be room for too many others after that lot grab their share. Paris Saint-Germain might get a pass but only because Qatar, through beIN Sports, own the game.

Newcastle, Wolves, Tottenham, Everton, Leicester, Leeds, Sunderland, Aston Villa — there is no room for them at this table. And the fact one or more might even hope or begin to emulate City is what terrifies the cabal.

Arsenal, with all their advantages, are ninth, Manchester United still outside the top four. If they do not qualify for the Champions League next season £25m of their deal with adidas is lost.

Damn right they have a vested interest in finding ways to bar City, or any new challenger. The richest clubs are operating, ever more nakedly, as a protectionist cartel. And that's what is bad for football.

Ha ha ha, fucking brilliant. Can’t tell where Carl stops and Samuel starts!

The corrupt cartel cunts!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:21 pm

There was an interesting message that said that certain cartel members immediately got together to decide whether they now have to take this further and, if true, actually shows that it isn’t actually UEFA, but the clubs who have pushed this. Does this prove the agenda from them?

Now we hear the Hateful 8 are joining sides, again, more proof that it’s coordinated?

And the media, for many years we knew that it was all about loyalties and click bait but we have now been privy to certain outlets and writers actually being paid to write about us negatively and positively for our competitors.

I’m just happy that Khaldoon and Pep have backed up our claims, unless they need tinfoil hats as well.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:33 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:There was an interesting message that said that certain cartel members immediately got together to decide whether they now have to take this further and, if true, actually shows that it isn’t actually UEFA, but the clubs who have pushed this. Does this prove the agenda from them?

Now we hear the Hateful 8 are joining sides, again, more proof that it’s coordinated?

And the media, for many years we knew that it was all about loyalties and click bait but we have now been privy to certain outlets and writers actually being paid to write about us negatively and positively for our competitors.

I’m just happy that Khaldoon and Pep have backed up our claims, unless they need tinfoil hats as well.

UEFA were 100% pressured into investigating us because of all the “”Elite” clubs across Europe, that’s a given.

The prem will investigate us but we have nothing for them to fuck us with , and you can bet your bottom dollar they will be under pressure to do so by the clubs that have had their masks ripped off .

PEP reacted exactly how we wanted him to - naming and shaming - I don’t think we will tolerate anyone else dragging our club through the mud in future and anyone that does will more than likely find themselves in a court for defamation of character or slander or both and this course of action will ensure the rest of the maggots crawl under their rocks shitting themselves for fear of being sued by a financial monster should they follow suit .

I hope the first person we sue is that agenda driven TOAD Tebas .

That will be very pleasing for us fans .
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:00 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Fuck me.....I started singing from this song sheet donkeys years ago mate...of course there's an agenda and there has been one ever since we won the fuckign lottery.

A simple ‘yes’ would have done :D
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:01 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:There was an interesting message that said that certain cartel members immediately got together to decide whether they now have to take this further and, if true, actually shows that it isn’t actually UEFA, but the clubs who have pushed this. Does this prove the agenda from them?

UEFA were 100% pressured into investigating us because of all the “”Elite” clubs across Europe, that’s a given.

The prem will investigate us but we have nothing for them to fuck us with , and you can bet your bottom dollar they will be under pressure to do so by the clubs that have had their masks ripped off .

PEP reacted exactly how we wanted him to - naming and shaming - I don’t think we will tolerate anyone else dragging our club through the mud in future and anyone that does will more than likely find themselves in a court for defamation of character or slander or both and this course of action will ensure the rest of the maggots crawl under their rocks shitting themselves for fear of being sued by a financial monster should they follow suit .

Interesting that you said ‘Pep reacted exactly how we wanted him to’ because I for one was not expecting such a partisan rant. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t think he’s a died in wool Blue but it did show how he’s changed over this period and how frustrated all must have been with this hanging over our heads. The fact that he had to repeat that we have been ‘Incredible’ just shows how we have been unappreciated due to the narratives that the self serving cartel have put forward.

The absolute killer for our adversaries here is that these statements have come from the finest businessmen and probably the greatest football genius of his time in football, and although the cartel clubs will flounder around for some scrap of bullshit that we must be guilty of something, deep down they, and the rest of the world, know that we are above scrutiny and it is the cartel clubs who now have to come into line with us if they want to succeed.

We are the now the market leaders, they are scared.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:02 pm

Hutch's Shoulder wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

A simple ‘yes’ would have done :D

Admit it, you enjoyed reading that again ;-)

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:40 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Interesting that you said ‘Pep reacted exactly how we wanted him to’ because I for one was not expecting such a partisan rant.

I don't think he was allowed to have a rant before as the case was ongoing and anything you say can go against you.

Free now though , aren't we !
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:47 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Interesting that you said ‘Pep reacted exactly how we wanted him to’ because I for one was not expecting such a partisan rant.

I don't think he was allowed to have a rant before as the case was ongoing and anything you say can go against you.

Free now though , aren't we !

We are. It was a relief to every fan and although we were confident there was always an element of doubt, considering how we had been treated before.

As you know, I’m a big Pep fan, but It was the shear aggression from Pep that got me. He took it personally as they were trying to wipe out his achievements and all of a sudden he found himself in our shoes. Maybe his Mancini’esque moment ;-)

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby john68 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:59 pm

I have posted this a number of times but it seems relevent to repost this again at this time.
It was in the 1980s that a the then richest 14 European clubs got together to form a powerful lobby group in order to maximise their profits.
It was that lobby group who designed the current format of the Champions League to replace the old European Cup.
1) Ditch the little clubs, they are too smallfry to attract income to the big clubs.
2) Seeding; In order to ensure the rich clubs didn't play each other until the later rounds, thus guaranteeing longer cup runs, more media and sponsor income.
3) Seeding via coefficients that accumulated each year. 5yrs was the qualifying total (recently changed to 10yrs), allowing the rich clubs have a bad year or two but remain in the elite group.
4) That the bigger footbal nations: England, Germany, Italy and Spain were allowed more qualifying places toensure the likes of Barca and Real, the rags and (originally) Liverpool, etc, had a more or less guaranteed entrance into the income channels.
5) The first season, there were 2 group stages, so designed because to compete meant having a large squad, better affordable only by rich clubs from rich leagues. (Ever wondered why all those East European clubs stopped competing?).
6) They demanded that the clubs fom those bigger richer football nations should receive more money per game than other nations.
They coerced UeFA and got everything they demanded.

They demanded this on the back of a threatened Euro SuperLeague. When Platini threatened to ban them from their domestic competitions, Rummenigge told him the cartel clubs "Would shut the UeFA shop"
In 2005-06, The cartel cosigned with Royal Charlerois in a court case aginst FIFA. The outcome was that FIFA and UeFA lost the right to control Global and European football.

Effectivel, they now controlled European football, They chose who they didn't want to play, they guaranteed annual qualification, they built and filled a trough and with FFP they ring fenced it to protect their gains.

Forget football, this was a money and power grab by a small group of football related multinational businesses. And they were successful.
When Chelsea appeared, 2 English places became 4 so Chelsea were absorbed.
With City, there was no room for absorbtion, so City (and PSG0 had to be stopped. Carl has been very eloquent on some of the shite they have done to us,either to stop us or delay us.

We have won a major battle...but this war is very far from being over. The bastards are already talking and no doubt planning their next attack on us.

THIS SHITE IS FAR FROM FINISHED
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:19 pm

Nice post John - I remember you posting this or similar way back .
We have won this huge battle and I also agree with you that it’s probably not yet over and the “elite” clubs are conspiring yet again.

All we can do is take them on .

What will not change (might even get worse ) is the officiating in CL matches and PL matches - VAR is now the tool they always wanted to be able to control match outcomes without any fear of retribution - blatant cheating - - when shareholders and the like collect funds from a failing company with mounting debts , it’s legal to do so but we all know it’s white collar thievery .

This saga will go on , no doubt , but we have caused an earthquake across the football world ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and it feels fucking great .
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby john@staustell » Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:14 am

For me the obvious proof was in Portugal - was it Sporting or Porto, similar racism at both? - Yaya was racially abused by their fans - blatantly - and the club got fined 15000 euros. City were 1 minute late on the pitch at HT and got fined 90000 euros.

Really?
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum