The Fat Slug on the Spanish Rocks

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: The Fat Slug on the Spanish Rocks

Postby Hazy2 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:18 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
john68 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Paul68 wrote:Cor fuck me John.
You do post some of the weirdest wordiest posts on here!

Hes our very own CSI .

Thanks Carl Mate, over theyears I have been called a lot worse. :-)

On a serious note, football has, changed, is changing and changing fast. Our own Premier Lge is no longer an English thing, it is global, owned by multinational investors, managed by many international coaches, and played in by players from every corner of the World. It is financed mainly by global broadcasting rights.
Other sports mirror that picture too.
Over the last few years, we have seen that what happens at 'Little Citeh' has implications throughout the World, not only in a football or sporting sense but in a multi national financial sense.

My post attempted to show that what should really have been a simple open and shut case of a Doctor caught red handed and admitting his guilt of blood doping and supplying performance enhancing drugs, was stopped by the Spanish judicial system from identifying those cheats he treated, despite his willingness to do so. The case was blocked and caused to drag out over a number of years until it became 'out of time' to act had any of those cheats been subsequently identified. A number of those cheats have since been identified by other means but because of the legal time limits, some World class and well known sportsmen have never been sanctioned.

The case I posted also highlighted how the Spanish judicial system blocked the publishing of allegations, reported to be backed up by documentation of possible pre-season drugs use by bothe Barcelona & Real Madrid. That blocking has meant that neither club was investigated nor brought to book.
I cannot believe that the Spanish Judiciary acted alone, it is more than possible it was under instruction from the Spanish Govt.

Will the original issue of this topic ever be properly investigated?

More importantly for City who we know are seen as public enemy number one by at least 8/9 other Premier Lge Clubs, a very powerful European cartel that seem to control the European Clubs Assoc and EuFA, and now with national pride at stake, possibly the power of some European Govts into the ring? Will 'Little Citeh' ever get treated farely or will we find ourselves continuously fighting in court rooms as well as on the pitch?

(answers to those questions should be addressed to a Mr Tebas and friends, gobbing off shite, somewhere in Spain).

I think UEFA feel embarrassed (and rightly so) and will not have the desire to go after us again - at least not until the current UEFA hierarchy is replaced with some agenda driven cunts in the future but , having said this ,its doubtful they would act especially after the world has seen how City react in a case like this.

As for us being in the firing line continuously - 100% we will be, but it will be all done underhand like the sniveling little cowards compiling their little letter, written in a cupboard so no one can see , to try and damage us.

No club will go face to face with us IMO - gutless sniveling cowards that they are.

Is it possible we are to straight.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby john68 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:48 pm

Carl, Hazy,

UeFA have no power whatsoever, only the power given to it by the European clubs Assoc which is controlled by the cartel.
We saw only recently that when the cartel clubs demanded UeFA investigate PSG, they did so and from their own investigation, found PSG had no case to answer.
Within a very short period, they investigated PSG again. I can't conceive that UeFA wanted to do this 2nd investigation and my belief is that they were pushed to do so by the cartel. (PSG appealed to CAS and UeFA were ordered to back off).

The cartel work in the shadows behind a UeFA screen. Investigations are carried out in UeFA's name so the cartel remain free of blame, humiliation or embarrassment if thing go tits up. It's UeFA that get the blame and the public shame.

We know that before Xmas that Ceferin (UeFA) offered City a deal...Admit guilt, take a slap on the wrist and all will be sorted. Not the actions of a body who had generated the investigation or a body wishing it to be pursued. (City refused the deal point blank).

My thoughts are that the cartel, being out of the limelight have nothing to lose by continuing to harrass City through UeFA. They get no shame, incur no costs but they do force City to focus on legal and financial matters rather than solely on the pitch or transfer market.

Maybe we should stop criticising UeFA and start to focus our blame of the cartel clubs direct.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:26 pm

john68 wrote:Carl, Hazy,

.Maybe we should stop criticising UeFA and start to focus our blame of the cartel clubs direct.

I think the chairman has had his meeting with the gaffer of UEFA to seek a new relationship but seeing as they are the 'Pontius pilot' of football they have to be taken to account when things like this spring up, regardless of which cretin of an owner/director/Tebas is steering from behind.

As someone in politics said '' someone needs to go to jail'' and City should ensure no stone is left UN-turned to find the main culprit of the leaks.

BTW - do you think the fans (When allowed in the stadiums ) will not boo the anthem the next time we are playing in the CL :D - methinks they will let UEFA know exactly what we STILL think of them.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:17 pm

Why don't we bury this fat pig with lawsuit after lawsuit ?

Its BS the way we turn the other cheek.

La Liga president Javier Tebas claims Spanish top flight is 'ready' for Lionel Messi to leave Barcelona while taking swipe at Manchester City for competing 'outside the rules'

Tebas added: 'It seems the only club in the Premier League that talks about registering Messi is Manchester City, who compete outside the rules.

'I am not the only one saying this.'

'I am not too worried about them. I have criticised what they do so many times. Doing it one more time makes no difference.

'City is neither affected by Covid or pandemics or anything because they are financed differently and it is impossible to fight against that,' Tebas added.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Outcast » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:24 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Why don't we bury this fat pig with lawsuit after lawsuit ?

La Liga president Javier Tebas claims Spanish top flight is 'ready' for Lionel Messi to leave Barcelona while taking swipe at Manchester City for competing 'outside the rules'

Tebas added: 'It seems the only club in the Premier League that talks about registering Messi is Manchester City, who compete outside the rules.

'I am not too worried about them. I have criticised what they do so many times. Doing it one more time makes no difference.

'City is neither affected by Covid or pandemics or anything because they are financed differently and it is impossible to fight against that,' Tebas added.

I'd rather tigh down the fat slug and tattoo Man City all over him including his face seeing he's obsessed with us.
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City

Postby salford city » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:33 am

Outcast wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Why don't we bury this fat pig with lawsuit after lawsuit ?

I'd rather tigh down the fat slug and tattoo Man City all over him including his face seeing he's obsessed with us.
h

He will reach new levels of vitriol when Little Leo rocks up here, you can see by the comments that he is bracing himself for it.
I think we must be waiting on that before going after him
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:12 am

salford city wrote:
Outcast wrote:

h

He will reach new levels of vitriol when Little Leo rocks up here, you can see by the comments that he is bracing himself for it.
I think we must be waiting on that before going after him

Has anyone asked the fat pig why Barcelona are going bankrupt yet ? also , when will the government bail them out ?
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Hazy2 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:05 pm

Spanish football about to join France as a 1 team league.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby City64 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:27 pm

Hazy2 wrote:Spanish football about to join France as a 1 team league.

Real Madrid not in great shape either . Real Sociedad ? Merlin ? :lol:
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby carolina-blue » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:00 pm

City64 wrote:

It all makes sense now - why we let Agent Merlin go
:lol: :lol: :lol:
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby City64 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:16 pm

carolina-blue wrote:
City64 wrote:

It all makes sense now - why we let Agent Merlin go
:lol: :lol: :lol:

8-) :lol:
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Simister » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:14 am

Interesting comment on a Javier Tebas article in SI City Extra - may explain a few things if true...

"Why Does Tebas target City? The answer - Tebas is a life long Real Madrid fan. In 2015 the (IPIC) International Petroleum investment company Abu Dhabi owned by Sheik Monsour agreed to sponsor the rebuilding of the Bernabau in a £500 million deal. This included the naming rights of the stadium. Tebas and his lifelong love would have a new stadium without having to find the funds.

However in 2017 the group decided to pull out of the deal due to some issues with the contracts. As a result this left Real Madrid and the stadium development in tatters with the need to fund the stadium redevelopment from other sources which they didn't have.

Mr Tebas the life long Madrid fan is like a child who hasn;t got what he wanted and he takes every opportunity to have a pop at MCFC. The story may have been different if Santiago de Bernabau was now the Abu Dhabi Bernabau."
Simister
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: SWP

Postby zuricity » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:00 am

^^^^^

no fat sluggy fingers in the pie then ??
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum