Build up vs Lyon

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Build up vs Lyon

Postby City64 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:59 pm

Saul Goodman wrote:So how about that Lyon match....

Commentators said there were more Atalanta fans in Lisbon on the piss than Paris fans .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:04 pm

Lyon could object to Dutch ref in City CL quarter final -:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... e-22516985
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:10 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:Lyon could object to Dutch ref in City CL quarter final -:

We should also complain then as that Ref might be more biased against giving us a match winning decision after their complaints.

We demand another ref!!
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:12 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:Lyon could object to Dutch ref in City CL quarter final -:

We should also complain then as that Ref might be more biased against giving us a match winning decision after their complaints.

We demand another ref!!

My thought exactly this reminds me of the GPC and his mindless games
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:00 pm

I thought all referee’ are known to be impartial and not being swayed to political or monetary reasons?

Note how it’s mainly the British press reporting this, just shows how much they are backing their own.

Cunts!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Sparklehorse » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:22 pm

City64 wrote:It is a man made virus there won’t be a vaccine , the world is fucked crack on as best you can before it’s too late . Time waits for nobody the fucking end .
Just be sensible eh !
Society has gone just be your best you only have one life and if you trust politicians your a fucking idiot
Up the fucking blues there is a game on !

Top man, spot on
"Its better to be thought of as being a fool and remain silent than to speak up and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln
Sparklehorse
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: All of them

Postby Wooders » Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:56 am

If only we had Portuguese televisions so people wouldn’t have to take their life into their own hands to see the game
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:37 pm

I don’t know if this is relevant to Portugal but my Spanish friends have told me today that all bars and cafes/restaurants have to close at 20.00 at night. This is in Elda/Monovar a community in southern Valencia, this officially starts today. They are not very happy either.
I do not know if this will spread to Portugal but dodgy for blues to count on watching this in bars in Valencia which is effectively the Costa Blanca.
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Postby CTID Hants » Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:44 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:I don’t know if this is relevant to Portugal but my Spanish friends have told me today that all bars and cafes/restaurants have to close at 20.00 at night. This is in Elda/Monovar a community in southern Valencia, this officially starts today. They are not very happy either.
I do not know if this will spread to Portugal but dodgy for blues to count on watching this in bars in Valencia which is effectively the Costa Blanca.

Is He sure about that HDS?

I saw this earlier........

Spanish Health Minister Salvador Illa announced on Friday that the government is closing nightclubs and nighttime bars across Spain in a bid to slow the spread of the coronavirus. He also explained that all establishments, such as restaurants, would have to close at 1am, with no new patrons allowed to enter from midnight onward.
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:02 pm

CTID Hants wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:I don’t know if this is relevant to Portugal but my Spanish friends have told me today that all bars and cafes/restaurants have to close at 20.00 at night. This is in Elda/Monovar a community in southern Valencia, this officially starts today. They are not very happy either.

Spanish Health Minister Salvador Illa announced on Friday that the government is closing nightclubs and nighttime bars across Spain in a bid to slow the spread of the coronavirus. He also explained that all establishments, such as restaurants, would have to close at 1am, with no new patrons allowed to enter from midnight onward.

You are correct forgive my poor Spanish translation or should I say Valenciano the “Ultimas noticias” referred to de la madrugada and the 20.00 was for other establishment also a limit on how many people can visit other homes, sorry about that. I got the translation wrong way round, restaurants are open until 1.00 but no admission after 12.00, bars still close early though
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Postby CTID Hants » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:20 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:

You are correct forgive my poor Spanish translation or should I say Valenciano the “Ultimas noticias” referred to de la madrugada and the 20.00 was for other establishment also a limit on how many people can visit other homes, sorry about that. I got the translation wrong way round, restaurants are open until 1.00 but no admission after 12.00, bars still close early though

Ha Ha no worries HDS, i didn't translate it, somebody posted it on FB
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby salford city » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:28 pm

CTID Hants wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:

Just seeing this. Its just clubs same here in Galicia. Starting yesterday, Galicia has also banned smoking in public and also smoking shelters in bars etc
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:39 pm

salford city wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:

Just seeing this. Its just clubs same here in Galicia. Starting yesterday, Galicia has also banned smoking in public and also smoking shelters in bars etc

Bet you are necking that Estrella Galicia, my favourite Spanish beer think it’s 5.5 % of pure beauty :lol:
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Crossie » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:50 pm

For the UK, why is the hospital admissions total per day so low and falling? Who cares about cases now? It’s all about how serious the cases are. Apparently they cannot be serious and barely anyone is in hospital with it. 925 people in the UK are currently in hospital with it. I bet more people are in hospital with broken bones, but we aren’t all made to walk around in foam suits with helmets on?

Time to stop the nonsense and move on. Boris must be too scarred by his experience to think clearly.

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/
Crossie
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Vinny

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:04 pm

Crossie wrote:For the UK, why is the hospital admissions total per day so low and falling? Who cares about cases now? It’s all about how serious the cases are. Apparently they cannot be serious and barely anyone is in hospital with it. 925 people in the UK are currently in hospital with it. I bet more people are in hospital with broken bones, but we aren’t all made to walk around in foam suits with helmets on?

Time to stop the nonsense and move on. Boris must be too scarred by his experience to think clearly.

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/

It’s called “running scared” Crossie like so many issues today, common sense out the window court of anti social media prevails
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:11 pm

Back on topic, I get the impression the media are building up a City win easy narrative, then in the event of us losing they can go on about our failure at the so called top level.
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Postby salford city » Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:34 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:Back on topic, I get the impression the media are building up a City win easy narrative, then in the event of us losing they can go on about our failure at the so called top level.

I think they are beginning to worry, first athleti last night and tonight one of the other big guns will go. IF we are to go through against Lyon, they are going to be falling over themselves with the negative spin.
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:00 pm

salford city wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:Back on topic, I get the impression the media are building up a City win easy narrative, then in the event of us losing they can go on about our failure at the so called top level.

I think they are beginning to worry, first athleti last night and tonight one of the other big guns will go. IF we are to go through against Lyon, they are going to be falling over themselves with the negative spin.

Either way there’s going to be a ‘New Money’ team in the final, even if PSG are part of the cartel. That’ll give the media their ammunition enough.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:06 pm

Fuck me, that’s a start and half.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby ruralblue » Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:25 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:

Fuck me its such a clever virus it can tell the time. Let's all just fucking crack the fuck on. Up the City!
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum