City PL Fixtures 20/21 Season

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

City PL Fixtures 20/21 Season

Postby johnny crossan » Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:19 am

City’s 2020-21 Premier League fixture list in full:

Saturday 12 September - Aston Villa H (Postponed – new date/time tbc)

Saturday 19 September - Wolverhampton Wanderers A

Saturday 26 September - Leicester City H

Saturday 3 October - Leeds United A

Saturday 17 October - Arsenal H

Saturday 24 October - West Ham United A

Saturday 31 October - Sheffield United A

Saturday 7 November - Liverpool H

Saturday 21 November - Tottenham Hotspur A

Saturday 28 November - Burnley H

Saturday 5 December - Fulham H

Saturday 12 December - Manchester United A

Wednesday 16 December - West Bromwich Albion H

Saturday 19 December - Southampton A

Saturday 26 December - Newcastle United H

Monday 28 December - Everton A

Saturday 2 January - Chelsea A

Wednesday 13 January - Brighton & Hove Albion H

Saturday 16 January - Crystal Palace H

Tuesday 26 January - West Bromwich Albion A

Saturday 30 January - Sheffield United H

Tuesday 2 February - Burnley A

Saturday 6 February - Liverpool A

Saturday 13 February - Tottenham Hotspur H

Saturday 20 February - Arsenal A

Saturday 27 February - West Ham United H

Saturday 6 March - Manchester United H

Saturday 13 March - Fulham A

Saturday 20 March - Wolverhampton Wanderers H

Saturday 3 April - Leicester City A

Saturday 10 April - Leeds United H

Saturday 17 April - Aston Villa A

Saturday 24 April - Southampton H

Saturday 1 May - Crystal Palace A

Saturday 8 May - Chelsea H

Wednesday 12 May - Newcastle United A

Saturday 15 May - Brighton & Hove Albion A

Sunday 23 May - Everton H

All fixtures a subject to change – stay tuned to ManCity.com for all the latest news and fixture amendments.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Re: City PL Fixtures 20/21 Season

Postby sheblue » Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:30 am

2nd of Feb to 6th of March is a tough run.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby salford city » Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:32 am

Normally cannot wait to see the fixtures but feeling of couldn't give a fuck this time round. Leeds away whilst we are still locked down is shite as is chelsea away on jan 02 which will get moved to either 1230 or 1730
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby PeterParker » Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:50 am

If we go on the wire with the criminals again, last fixture at home with Everton will be piss poor funny.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby nottsblue » Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:10 am

Villa at home first up. Gets postponed due to our involvement in CL.

To be honest, I’d sooner play them on the opening day as it’s on paper an easy a fixture as could be and the rearranged fixture will only complicate things later in the season
nottsblue
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Wooders » Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:16 am

Agreed notts - however I am looking forward to the wolves game
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:36 am

sheblue wrote:2nd of Feb to 6th of March is a tough run.

That's around the time of the last 16 fixtures in CL.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby dick dastardley » Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:13 am

Tbh I am not arsed about fixtures if I can't attend then nothing to get excited about
Support the badge, players come and go along with managers!!!
dick dastardley
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby City64 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:14 pm

After receiving mind blowing information about how city are trying to get back fans into home games , reduced capacity and ID issues plus a whole host of other bullshit I really don’t know if I can be arsed . Usually buzzing this time of the year with the new season approaching but the situation is utterly shite !!! The love affair is dwindling for sure !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby BlueinBosnia » Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:24 pm

City64 wrote:After receiving mind blowing information about how city are trying to get back fans into home games , reduced capacity and ID issues plus a whole host of other bullshit I really don’t know if I can be arsed .

I read somewhere online that there's a huge issue with Seasoncards in that if they're shared, or if your card is in another person's name, you need to change it to your name, but then you lose your loyalty points. I'm pretty sure this will negatively affect long-term fans far more than people who bought their card in the past 5 or 6 years.
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby salford city » Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:48 pm

BlueinBosnia wrote:
City64 wrote:After receiving mind blowing information about how city are trying to get back fans into home games , reduced capacity and ID issues plus a whole host of other bullshit I really don’t know if I can be arsed .

I read somewhere online that there's a huge issue with Seasoncards in that if they're shared, or if your card is in another person's name, you need to change it to your name, but then you lose your loyalty points. I'm pretty sure this will negatively affect long-term fans far more than people who bought their card in the past 5 or 6 years.

You are correct with the having to change it to your name if you have it and it has someone else's name on it. They are offering the same 1000 points for this as they do for new ST holders so I don't see the issue here - if you have been getting the benefit of someone else's loyalty history - unlucky
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city

Postby Saul Goodman » Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:17 pm

Johnny, do you ever look to see if there are already posts containing the info youre about to post? Just curious.
Saul Goodman

My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

Postby johnny crossan » Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:10 pm

Saul Goodman wrote:Johnny, do you ever look to see if there are already posts containing the info youre about to post? Just curious.
why are you curious?
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Dub City » Thu Aug 20, 2020 4:50 pm

nottsblue wrote:Villa at home first up. Gets postponed due to our involvement in CL.

To be honest, I’d sooner play them on the opening day as it’s on paper an easy a fixture as could be and the rearranged fixture will only complicate things later in the season

Is there any chance we will play the match the midweek between the first and second round of games or is there something scheduled that midweek? We would have had the 30 days break then. We will end up with the usual fixture congestion later in the year, if possible get that game done first and tune up for the Wolves game.
Dub City
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Postby BlueinBosnia » Thu Aug 20, 2020 4:54 pm

Dub City wrote:
nottsblue wrote:Villa at home first up. Gets postponed due to our involvement in CL.

Is there any chance we will play the match the midweek between the first and second round of games or is there something scheduled that midweek? We would have had the 30 days break then. We will end up with the usual fixture congestion later in the year, if possible get that game done first and tune up for the Wolves game.

2nd round of the League Cup is scheduled for 15/16 Sept, and Villa are in that.
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby City64 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:03 pm

salford city wrote:
BlueinBosnia wrote:

You are correct with the having to change it to your name if you have it and it has someone else's name on it. They are offering the same 1000 points for this as they do for new ST holders so I don't see the issue here - if you have been getting the benefit of someone else's loyalty history - unlucky

Mine has always been in my own name but now they want photo ID ? There are also rumours from within the club that only around 14K will be allowed into the ground the first couple of games or so with temperature checks and all that bollocks ??? If this is true how are they going to calculate SC payment ? for all ? never mind tickets on open sale . In fact can’t see open sale tickets happening until next year at the earliest with all this track and trace bullshit . Just want to jump on a train get pissed in the city center then jump on a boisterous tram to the Etihad . Walk into the ground have a piss then watch the game and shout and sing my fucking head off ,
It ain’t gonna happen anytime soon !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby Mase » Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:22 pm

The patting down and metal detecting takes the piss getting in on the best of days. Taking people’s temps I can only imagine there’ll be 5k in the stadium at kick off
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Dub City » Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:41 pm

BlueinBosnia wrote:
Dub City wrote:

2nd round of the League Cup is scheduled for 15/16 Sept, and Villa are in that.

Ah right guess that pisses on that idea so !
Dub City
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Postby zuricity » Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:48 pm

salford city wrote:Normally cannot wait to see the fixtures but feeling of couldn't give a fuck this time round. Leeds away whilst we are still locked down is shite as is chelsea away on jan 02 which will get moved to either 1230 or 1730

more like Sunday at 17.30 !
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:58 pm

City64 wrote:
salford city wrote:
BlueinBosnia wrote:

Mine has always been in my own name but now they want photo ID ? There are also rumours from within the club that only around 14K will be allowed into the ground the first couple of games or so with temperature checks and all that bollocks ??? If this is true how are they going to calculate SC payment ? for all ? never mind tickets on open sale . In fact can’t see open sale tickets happening until next year at the earliest with all this track and trace bullshit . Just want to jump on a train get pissed in the city center then jump on a boisterous tram to the Etihad . Walk into the ground have a piss then watch the game and shout and sing my fucking head off ,
It ain’t gonna happen anytime soon !

Where did it ask you for photo ID? Mine just asked me to confirm my details had not changed.

The 'trials' that are supposed to take place in the next few weeks with live spectators (other sports, snooker, racing and cricket, so nothing like football) are with socially distanced crowds. That suggests every other seat, or perhaps two out of three, will be left empty, so capacity 33-50%. Since ST are more than that I believe, I don't know how they will decide who goes to each game and misses out.

I too can't see open sale tickets or indeed away fans until spring.
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum