David Silva Real Sociedad

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: David Silva Real Sociedad

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:41 pm

RodneyRodney wrote:
PeterParker wrote:Right up there with the likes of Iniesta and Xavi.

He had a terrible press that never gave him the praise he deserved. He is one in a generation.

He was better than those two combined.

If he had played for the Munchens or the vile murderers he would have been POTY 4 times - instead he was ignored as he played for us - no other reason.

A fucking disgrace.

He also made the right choice to leave City to be a first team shoe in for his current club...that's what great players do when in their twilight years.....give their all and move on to somewhere with less pressure from the spot light.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby nottsblue » Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:50 pm

Scored the first today in a 4-1 away win at Celia Vigo
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Nickyboy » Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:13 pm

Header as well!
Nickyboy
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby City64 » Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:45 am

Fabulous to see El Mago doing so well it warms the heart in these absolutely shit times .
David Silva appreciation thread right here and be fantastic if Real Sociedad win silvaware this season. Did you see that ? 8-)
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:29 am

I bet Barca are thinking Free as well WTF !
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby City64 » Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:34 am

Hazy2 wrote:I bet Barca are thinking Free as well WTF !

As placid and low key David Silva is I don’t think there was ever a chance he would go to Barcelona or even Real Madrid for that matter with how Spanish politics revolve pal . A man that sided with the underdog is Merlin ! 8-)
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:14 am

City64 wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:I bet Barca are thinking Free as well WTF !

As placid and low key David Silva is I don’t think there was ever a chance he would go to Barcelona or even Real Madrid for that matter with how Spanish politics revolve pal . A man that sided with the underdog is Merlin ! 8-)

Yeah maybe. Not saying he signs.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby City64 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:13 am

Real Sociedad still top of La Liga after 10 games with there highest ever points total . 34 year David Silva most assists most passes most fucking class it’s endless .
What a fucking player !!!
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Scatman » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:22 am

City64 wrote:Real Sociedad still top of La Liga after 10 games with there highest ever points total . 34 year David Silva most assists most passes most fucking class it’s endless .

Shame he couldn't have the same impact in England.

Player of the year, zero.
Player of the month, one.

A shocking return for somebody with so much talent. Such a waste.
Scatman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby City64 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:37 am

Scatman wrote:
City64 wrote:Real Sociedad still top of La Liga after 10 games with there highest ever points total . 34 year David Silva most assists most passes most fucking class it’s endless .

Shame he couldn't have the same impact in England.

Player of the year, zero.
Player of the month, one.

A shocking return for somebody with so much talent. Such a waste.

That’s a rag / dipper bias media for you . Makes our past achievements even more remarkable.
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:47 pm

If he is past it as some on hear were screaming what does that make Bernado, Mahrez.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:26 pm

Hazy2 wrote:

If he is past it as some on hear were screaming what does that make Bernado, Mahrez.

Premier league cannot be compared to that shite league - Fact.

Silva put in those performances once out of every few games , which is why he was past his best in the PERMIER league and which is why he personally called time on his playing days for us.

Mahrez has been nothing but average and everyone has been 'Screaming it'.
Bernardo's nose dive in form is Baldies fault IMO as he was used as a sub and rarely got a 90 min match under his belt so it became harder for him to get his form back.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby salford city » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:20 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:

Silva put in those performances once out of every few games , which is why he was past his best in the PERMIER league and which is why he personally called time on his playing days for us.

Bernardo's nose dive in form is Baldies fault IMO as he was used as a sub and rarely got a 90 min match under his belt so it became harder for him to get his form back.

Cannot disagree with most of this. Silva was right to go when he did, could argue that he should have called it the season before. You cannot compare La Liga to the premier at all as Siva dictating the games shows. Mahrez is a one trick pony and a soft cnut and is, or some reason, getting game time ahead of Foden which is baffling. I can only think (hope) that Foden starts on Wednesday. As for Bernie, he has been off since the Mendy fiasco, thought it might get better when Dias rocked up to go with Cancelo in the Portuguese clique, but the lad doesn't seem happy - perhaps its lack of game time but I can see Gundo ahead of him again on Wednesday so that's on Pep
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city

Postby City64 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:18 pm

salford city wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:

Cannot disagree with most of this. Silva was right to go when he did, could argue that he should have called it the season before. You cannot compare La Liga to the premier at all as Siva dictating the games shows. Mahrez is a one trick pony and a soft cnut and is, or some reason, getting game time ahead of Foden which is baffling. I can only think (hope) that Foden starts on Wednesday. As for Bernie, he has been off since the Mendy fiasco, thought it might get better when Dias rocked up to go with Cancelo in the Portuguese clique, but the lad doesn't seem happy - perhaps its lack of game time but I can see Gundo ahead of him again on Wednesday so that's on Pep

Agree Bernardo a complete mystery to why his form has dipped so alarmingly . The thread is here to appreciate how good a footballer David Silva was and still is and now we are seeing Real Sociedad flourish with him there . A few unfortunately have taken it another way to suit there own agendas .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:32 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:

So Bernado gets an excuse The manager again what a surprise. Change the record mate it’s getting old.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby salford city » Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:32 am

City64 wrote:
salford city wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:

Agree Bernardo a complete mystery to why his form has dipped so alarmingly . The thread is here to appreciate how good a footballer David Silva was and still is and now we are seeing Real Sociedad flourish with him there . A few unfortunately have taken it another way to suit there own agendas .

I'm happy for Silva and his team and wish them all the best. Great for him to still be able to play in his homeland albeit on the mainland. He should get a couple of years there and then who knows what his plans are. True legend for us, one of if not, the best I've seen in my lifetime. Shame that the red shite media would almost have us believe that he did not exist but that says more about them than Silva
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city

Postby sheblue » Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:14 am

Opposition used to have to watch Dave. They only have one midfield player to watch now.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:43 am

Hazy2 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:

So Bernado gets an excuse The manager again what a surprise. Change the record mate it’s getting old.

What the fuck are you on about ????

Silva has been hailed a legend on here and rightly so but during his last season he played hot and cold(Mostly cold ) which is what myself and others have reiterated, which is true, and which is why SILVA DECIDED to leave to play in a league and at a club that will suit his later years.......so why start crying again ?
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:21 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:

What the fuck are you on about ????

Silva has been hailed a legend on here and rightly so but during his last season he played hot and cold(Mostly cold ) which is what myself and others have reiterated, which is true, and which is why SILVA DECIDED to leave to play in a league and at a club that will suit his later years.......so why start crying again ?

You are nuts.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:25 am

Crying again ^^^^

Go to the Chemist Hazy...they have something for everyone.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum