David james talking crap..

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

David james talking crap..

Postby Nick » Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:52 pm

About aguero

" get some money for him "
." Only beentop scorer in the league once, not like hes alan Shearer "

Any time I see James (like his fellow spectrum friend keown) its clear they dont watch much football
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Re: David james talking crap..

Postby Two's Kompany » Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:05 am

When people talk about the best goal scorers they miss the point completely.
Some players will score 20 in a season but get 2/3 in easy victories ie 4 or 5 goal wins.
Then there are those who score 20, but score the first in a really tight game. The only goal against a major rival, now that sets them apart.
James is talking rubbish. But to be fair he was a keeper that made 5 great saves but would drop a corner in the 90th minute resulting in a loss, so....
Two's Kompany
Robinho's Step Over

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Anyone in a City shirt!

Postby Wonderwall » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:29 pm

Who would pay good money for a crocked player with hardly any game time this season who has 6 months left on his contract.

Can't see anyone parting with cash in January and it will be up to the Spafia on whether to keep him or not.

I can definitely see them giving him a 2 year extension if Mr Messi is agreeable for a 2 year contract. If Messi extends with Barca, I think Aguero will not get a new contract.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby john@staustell » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:49 pm

David James always did talk crap. Never liked us either
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Nick » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:02 pm

Wonderwall wrote:Who would pay good money for a crocked player with hardly any game time this season who has 6 months left on his contract.

Can't see anyone parting with cash in January and it will be up to the Spafia on whether to keep him or not.

I can definitely see them giving him a 2 year extension if Mr Messi is agreeable for a 2 year contract. If Messi extends with Barca, I think Aguero will not get a new contract.

Which Is crazy when we were saying we would take cavani or dzeko a few weeks ago
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Return to The Maine Football forum