PL Games February 27/28 & March 1

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: PL Games February 27/28 & March 1

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:45 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:I think yer man Ole is losing what little plot he had left -:
Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, speaking to Sky Sports: "We should have had a penalty, 100 per cent. I don’t understand whatsoever, not at all. From here you can see it’s a handball but you think it’s our player who does it. When you look at it on the video it’s two points taken away from us.
"I can’t say what I think about the referee. It’s all the outside talk and outside influence. You can read what they’re saying about the controversy on Harry Maguire and giving us penalties."

johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Mase » Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:57 pm

salford city wrote:Oh the sweet irony from The gnome moaning as they dont get penalties - fuck me how do you say that and keep a straight face?
Mind the gap boys i- f we win next week we may have lapped you

I guess it’s 1-1 for pens now then...

Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:10 pm

Speaking on BT Sport, Scholes said United are more than capable of securing their place in the top four this season and should still be looking to close the gap on City at the top of the table, although he admits it looks more likely that Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side are currently playing for second place.
"You have to say are United playing for second place, it’s probably looking likely at the minute," he said. "Top four - I think they’re more than good enough to do that. Can they go to City and win, and then make it seven points"?
https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk ... y-19918826
??? er ...9 points :lol:
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby nottsblue » Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:39 pm

johnny crossan wrote:Speaking on BT Sport, Scholes said United are more than capable of securing their place in the top four this season and should still be looking to close the gap on City at the top of the table, although he admits it looks more likely that Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side are currently playing for second place.
"You have to say are United playing for second place, it’s probably looking likely at the minute," he said. "Top four - I think they’re more than good enough to do that. Can they go to City and win, and then make it seven points"?

And he gets paid for this!!
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby patrickblue » Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:59 pm

johnny crossan wrote:Speaking on BT Sport, Scholes said United are more than capable of securing their place in the top four this season and should still be looking to close the gap on City at the top of the table, although he admits it looks more likely that Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side are currently playing for second place.

No, that's the new FA rule for helping out disadvantaged teams that play in red.
Five points for a win.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby PeterParker » Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:30 am

I still didn't forget how they won in 2018 in our home. Or how they beat us last year three times.
I want to rip them a fucking new one this weekend. Same as we did with Scouse.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:43 am

PeterParker wrote:I still didn't forget how they won in 2018 in our home. Or how they beat us last year three times.
I want to rip them a fucking new one this weekend. Same as we did with Scouse.

Fuck that just beat them. The snidey cunts want to hit us on the break, 1 plan 1 chance they have, lets play them off the pitch get the 3 points.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:13 pm

Everton 1-0 up v Saints already wanting them to catch dippers up
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby carolina-blue » Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:32 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:Everton 1-0 up v Saints already wanting them to catch dippers up

I wouldn’t be unhappy if blue scouse caught the red scouse twats But the cunts dropped a few rungs down the ladder for me with the Covid shit they tried to pull
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:42 pm

carolina-blue wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:Everton 1-0 up v Saints already wanting them to catch dippers up

I wouldn’t be unhappy if blue scouse caught the red scouse twats But the cunts dropped a few rungs down the ladder for me with the Covid shit they tried to pull

I get that, but the evil bus wrecking murdering bastard dippers trump the Everton Covid thing twenty time over
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby johnny crossan » Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:00 pm

Sparky in the socially distanced pundit chair next to Gobber tonight - reminding clubs how lucky they are not to have him on the payroll.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby carolina-blue » Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:54 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:
carolina-blue wrote:

I get that, but the evil bus wrecking murdering bastard dippers trump the Everton Covid thing twenty time over

Can’t argue with that :D
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby salford city » Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:43 am

carolina-blue wrote:

I'm all for blue scouse getting above their neighbours. Everton play west brom on thursday when red scouse play chelsea mind if chelsea cannot beat Ole's heroes, i don't hold out much hope for them at Anfield

In other news, lets see how quickly City are airbrushed off the top of the table as SLY and BT Bullshit try to keep the great unwashed interested in a race for the top 4 - which is now essentially a 3
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum