The ”Haaland” Alternative

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: The ”Haaland” Alternative

Postby Hazy2 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:24 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:Today’s defeat for me is confirmation \.

That Jesus and Sterling are never ever ever in a fuckign month of Sundays going to be regular (if ever )match winners.

There you go mate.

I don’t need telling both are not natural finishers mate . The only players leaving the edge of the box or never in the 6 yard box was scoops and the headless chicken. Leeds with energy and pace can cope all day with runners, Raheem not in form taking the same shot 3 times at the south stand 20 rows back it went. The bench must be wtf. Gabby does graft, but in Haaland you have last third menace and world class finishing which is natural.we might find that out on Tuesday. We need a goal they need 1. I know who I would back, hope I’m wrong, his CL record is crazy. We need him next season, it would be like if the scum had got Shearer from Blackburn mate, with him it would have been year on year trebles. Haaland is our Shearer moment and every fucker knows it. 10 years of him for 100 mill it’s got to happen the club has no choice if he ends up in this league, we will regret it for a long time.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:28 am

Hazy2 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

That Jesus and Sterling are never ever ever in a fuckign month of Sundays going to be regular (if ever )match winners.

There you go mate.

I don’t need telling both are not natural finishers mate . The only players leaving the edge of the box or never in the 6 yard box was scoops and the headless chicken. Leeds with energy and pace can cope all day with runners, Raheem not in form taking the same shot 3 times at the south stand 20 rows back it went. The bench must be wtf. Gabby does graft, but in Haaland you have last third menace and world class finishing which is natural.we might find that out on Tuesday. We need a goal they need 1. I know who I would back, hope I’m wrong, his CL record is crazy. We need him next season, it would be like if the scum had got Shearer from Blackburn mate, with him it would have been year on year trebles. Haaland is our Shearer moment and every fucker knows it. 10 years of him for 100 mill it’s got to happen the club has no choice if he ends up in this league, we will regret it for a long time.

Lets see how this pans out.....
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Outcast » Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:19 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

There you go mate.

Lets see how this pans out.....

I'll be alot more confident when Foden, KDB, Dias return. Dare I say Mahrez too!
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum