***City v Dirty Leeds |Official Match Thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***City v Dirty Leeds |Official Match Thread***

Postby Dimples » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:36 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:They take their chances and little expensive cunts like sterling dont.

Baldie needs to drop cunts like sterling.....drop them and if Baldie ever ever plays Mendy again then he deserves a full PEP OUT thread.

This.
Leeds two shots, two goals.
Us 29 shots, one goal
We are supposed to have the 'class' players. Sterling (I was a fan) and Jesus cannot finish. Kun's absence is proving this.

Pep did the right thing. Keeping the key players rested for Dortmund. Now there can be no doubt, spend whatever it takes to replace Kun and get rid of the forwards who cannot finish.
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Postby Nick » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:38 pm

Mendy - gone
Jesus- no good enough, bench.
Sterling- not good enough, bench

Defence - wank without dias

Ake, torres - been out most of the season and aren't fit, not played with everyone .

Pep - don't play every rusty cunt at once.

10 men fucked it too, parked bus.

Goal scorer with creativity is a must. From aguero, tevez, ballotelli and dzeko to Sterling and jesus. ..
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby salford city » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:39 pm

sheblue wrote:Not really surprised. Sort of expected us to drop points today.
Move on, big game Wednesday.

This for me. Was expecting a shit show today and more looking at it that whowver played in the main would not be starting Wednesday so thats a no for

Zinch
Ake
Mendy
Torres
Feen
Sterling
Jesus

Pissed off to lose but Weds is massive for us
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby PeterParker » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:40 pm

Dimples wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:They take their chances and little expensive cunts like sterling dont.

Baldie needs to drop cunts like sterling.....drop them and if Baldie ever ever plays Mendy again then he deserves a full PEP OUT thread.

This.
Us 29 shots, one goal
We are supposed to have the 'class' players. Sterling (I was a fan) and Jesus cannot finish. Kun's absence is proving this.

Pep did the right thing. Keeping the key players rested for Dortmund. Now there can be no doubt, spend whatever it takes to replace Kun and get rid of the forwards who cannot finish.

But he actually didn't he did not just rest the key players, but fucked around with the tactics so much that no one knew their position.
He dropped again Fern in the back and we got ripped a new one, isn't like he didn't have a full season to with the calamity of him playing there.

Actually, he did not rest our players, but killed the morale in the dressing room.
Last edited by PeterParker on Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:40 pm

Will Pep ever learn, we have broke momentum now, lose against Dortmund the media will love it, this puts pressure on us when it needn’t have, quadruple we are having a laugh, Pep will fuck it up when it counts, fucking fuming, weekend spoiler this early
Last edited by Harry Dowd scored on Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Dimples » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:40 pm

I wonder how many 'penalties' the Rags get in their remaining PL matches?
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Postby nottsblue » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:41 pm

Dimples wrote:

This.
Us 29 shots, one goal

+1
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby blues2win » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:43 pm

The most worrying thing is Sterling’s form. Pretty well out of contention for the big games. Maybe he doesn’t want an extension Maybe that’s how we get Haaland.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby salford city » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:43 pm

Sparklehorse wrote:Well, that puts pressure on the Premier League, if the rags win their games in hand....we’re 8 points clear with six to play.....ring any bells ???

Lets not get giddy, i doubt they will get anything at spuds and still have the dippers. Today was a game too far in between a tough chumps league double header
salford city

Postby Nick » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:44 pm

Love fucking lescott. Fuck jake cunt and camel coke head
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby salford city » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:46 pm

nottsblue wrote:
Dimples wrote:

This.
Us 29 shots, one goal

+1

+ me as well but ONLY with a win in Dortmund
salford city

Postby PeterParker » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:47 pm

salford city wrote:
Sparklehorse wrote:Well, that puts pressure on the Premier League, if the rags win their games in hand....we’re 8 points clear with six to play.....ring any bells ???

Lets not get giddy, i doubt they will get anything at spuds and still have the dippers. Today was a game too far in between a tough chumps league double header

If we get through we will have a semi, another double with one from PSG or Bayern.
Big mistake today, we need the rest to do us a service. The rags will get the decisions, there is nothing like another title race for the media.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:50 pm

salford city wrote:

Rags will beat spuds, they are fired up due to the 1-6 at the swamp, then there is VAR to help, no, we have to win this on our own, Pep fucked up, maybe it will be justified if we beat Dortmund but I am not holding my breath, we have put needless pressure on ourselves, surely Mendy cannot start another game, cash in on Sterling, Jesus not good enough, we need a striker in the summer
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby salford city » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:53 pm

PeterParker wrote:
salford city wrote:

If we get through we will have a semi, another double with one from PSG or Bayern.
Big mistake today, we need the rest to do us a service. The rags will get the decisions, there is nothing like another title race for the media.

Agreed and that also helps our focus by making us go longer. If we are home and hosed, danger then is that we are not at it for s potentisl chumps league semi final.
We have learnt again today who we need to see on the pitch
salford city

Postby johnny crossan » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:54 pm

Funny old game - Stones pulled his tripes out up front but should have stopped both goals - if we play like that we'll win nothing this season - hopefully we won't.
Last edited by johnny crossan on Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:54 pm

I forgot to congratulate Leeds for a dogged gritty performance deserved it for the resilience well done.
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby london blue 2 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:54 pm

I don’t blame pep. We dominated the game and the players didn’t deliver. They had more than enough chances. I’m fuming

Watching sterling run the length of the pitch and ignore Phil’s run only to trip up and lose the ball was the icing on the cake. His worst performance in a blue shirt for me.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby salford city » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:57 pm

london blue 2 wrote:I don’t blame pep. We dominated the game and the players didn’t deliver. They had more than enough chances. I’m fuming

Watching sterling run the length of the pitch and ignore Phil’s run only to trip up and lose the ball was the icing on the cake. His worst performance in a blue shirt for me.

He does not have the necessary speed of thought nor football brain and he will have time to consider this as he sits on the bench on Wednesday
salford city

Postby s1ty m » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:59 pm

london blue 2 wrote:I don’t blame pep. We dominated the game and the players didn’t deliver. They had more than enough chances. I’m fuming

I shouted at Sterling throughout but that moment was his current mireshite in capsule. Utter dogshit. He was so poor from the start that it is hard to find words for it.
After the ball was centred, after the whistle blew...
s1ty m
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby zabbadabbado » Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:02 pm

Hopefully should be plain sailing from here on in.

Pep has already fed his Man crush on Noddy a couple of times this season.

And today he gifted his mentor/Idol etc 3 easy points.

If The German Rags Bayern do get through ,and we do get in to the semifinals expect our bench to look like it did against Lyon last season at the end of the Semis when we get knocked out.

At least he wasn't gropping Noddy today and laughing like a hormonal teenager,, every cloud and all that.

He will do what he does with his idol/mentor etc behind closed doors :-)
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: KDB

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum