The Guardiola Watch

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: The Guardiola Watch

Postby Hazy2 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:47 pm

zuricity wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
PeterParker wrote:I think it might be more than that with Pep.
Imho, he played that lot yesterday and with Leeds because he is trying to keep everyone happy, a mistake if you ask me and I reckon here is where he fails as a manager, have to cojones and see the end product before and not the moment.

Yeah, sure, players can be unhappy because they don't play, but when they got the chance, you see the travesty we saw yesterday and I think Pep does not understand that, same as we: he can't get his head around how players are not arsed when they get the chance to play & they don't give a flying fuck.

And Leeds & Chelsea yesterday might start something in the dressing room. Imagine Dias, Gundo, Stones, Kdb, etc, who worked all year long, are not happy with what a few did yesterday. They are taking a piss on all their work and shit like this might really, really fuck our dressing room now.

We played badly v the second best team in the league and lost it happens. I am happy am I fuck, would I swap where we are as a club No I would however an occasional low seems to bring out a Nasty rash. The whole team bar Dias and Laporte plus Gundo Phil when they got on were rank, that is why we lost. The only thing I take from the game is Chelsea are a team to watch not fear, we need Haaland or Kane as the fuckers up top for us offer close to nothing. Games like that and Leeds we need a forward like Kane showed on Friday no service he pounces when called upon plus scares The defence into panic he can pull it out when needed, we don’t have that and it shows when in arm wrestle games as tight as that, Oh and Sterling 0/10 his head has gone.

Haarland or Kane would not have helped against a packed defense like yesterdays, We were not creating chances.

The level of the two forwards I mentioned is so far above what we have they would create situations, through presence. Top players particularly forwards have institutional minds. Sterling Jesus do not have that. Kane pounces on the slightest thing. Left foot control finish on Friday night never in Sterling’s career will he do that. our two are in the pockets of a B3 they could have walked off and we would not have noticed. We need a world class 9 now it’s obvious.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Dubciteh » Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:51 pm

Makes no odds if we had haaland and kane yesterday, he would likely have left them all on the bench anyway.
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby PeterParker » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:17 am

PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby john@staustell » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:33 am

So I've finally surfaced after going into football hiding since Saturday evening. Ansolutely seething

I really do not know whether it is stupidity of stubbornness. We all knew we would lose when the team was announced. And as for his rant - no we DONT believ Sterling deserved to play. He's been shit for ages.

Watch us play a reserve team in the League Cup final Sunday.

If players cannot play a few games at the business end of the season it's a poor job.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum