Liam Delap signs 3 year extension through 2026

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Liam Delap signs 3 year extension through 2026

Postby sheblue » Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:15 pm

nottsblue wrote:
sheblue wrote:
Mase wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:Returned to full training with the first team today, happy days ro come hopefully

Thanks for the update, I was wondering where he was up to! Hopefully he can get a few minutes before now and the end of the season.

I don't want to seem to be over confident, arrogant or anything. But hopefully we can wrap the league up with 2 or 3 games to go. And if so the young lads need to be given a good chance in the last few games.

That would depend on what cup competitions if any, we are still in. Pep wont rest too many players before to ensure they are still match sharp and maintain their match rhythm

Yeah I thought of that, but still hopefully there will be some opportunity for them.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby CTID Hants » Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:34 pm

sheblue wrote:
nottsblue wrote:
sheblue wrote:
Mase wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:Returned to full training with the first team today, happy days ro come hopefully

Thanks for the update, I was wondering where he was up to! Hopefully he can get a few minutes before now and the end of the season.

I don't want to seem to be over confident, arrogant or anything. But hopefully we can wrap the league up with 2 or 3 games to go. And if so the young lads need to be given a good chance in the last few games.

That would depend on what cup competitions if any, we are still in. Pep wont rest too many players before to ensure they are still match sharp and maintain their match rhythm

Yeah I thought of that, but still hopefully there will be some opportunity for them.

I hope we wrap it up home to Watford, as I'm aiming to come for that game and combine it with stadium tour our lad got me for Xmas.

Celebrate it in front of the home crowd with me in it would be nice
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby Original Dub » Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:51 am

Original Dub
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Haaland

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:15 am

salford city wrote:
Mase wrote:
stupot wrote:
john@staustell wrote:I'm still reserving judgement. I've seen so many people screaming for the likes of Ade Mike, Kelvin Etuhu and most recently Patrick Roberts (still on the books) to be 'given a chance' that I'm very wary of shouting for the next Phil Foden - and even he shows signs of derailing

From what one hears McAtee may be our next big hope - I'm reserving judgement on Palmer too!

I'm hoping Callum Doyle is the next Ruben Dias. They're raving about him at Sunderland this season. He's played practically every game - he's a ball playing centre half who's good in the air. He scored against Sheffield Wednesday and he's only just 18.

Heard good things about him. How’s Harwood-Bellis getting on with Kompany?

Not heard but can only be a good thing for the kid to have Komps as his mentor.
I imagine(?) that his loan expires at the end of this season be good to see if he has progressed or if he is now behind the kid at Sunderland.

Hardwood Bellis is now at Stoke. Got injured with Anderlecht and once fit again he couldn't force his way back in to the starting line up.

Callum Doyle has indeed been getting rave reviews but was savaged in the 6-0 thrashing by Bolton, everyone deserves one every now and then as a wake up call.

Tommy Doyle has moved from Hamburg to Cardiff and has been head and shoulders the best player in the park on both games so far. Cardiff fans are purring about him.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum