Pep Encourages Absent Fans To Turn Up After Near Full House

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Pep Encourages Absent Fans To Turn Up After Near Full Ho

Postby dave watson's perm » Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:30 am

Mase wrote:Both Sterling and Grealish made a point to thank the fans for their support in posts on social media after the match.

Not sure whether that’s the club having a word with players and asking if they’d do that to build a few bridges maybe? Grealish hasn’t mentioned the fans before and I can’t see a post recently where Sterling has.

It's a wonder Sterling didn't miss the keyboard
dave watson's perm
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Paul Power

Postby Tokyo Blue » Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:11 am

Hazy2 wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:Well said. My last comment before this tea cup overflows. With reduced prices, no football for a year 17,000 empty seats on a decent night is a lot. Maybe the sofa surfers need to……..

Twat.

Pathetic isn't it.

Get comfy boys the banter bus is on its way xx

"Banter" is not an excuse to be obnoxious, you fucking turd.

This is not "banter", by the way. I genuinely do think you are a fucking turd.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby zabbadabbado » Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:24 pm

Baldy has a dig at the Fans, which was totally unsubstantiated to begin with.

Supported by "Facts" on our attendances since the Stadium opened its Doors.

Some fans give him a free pass for his sly digs, that i have actually got used to. And turn on their own fans . Blaming them for having the audacity to complain about the Messiah snide comments..

I even felt his follow up comments were back handed and snide " I never want City to be like Barcelona,Rags,Batern,Madrid etc"..."I know they spend time in power divisions"

Great manager who has won us trophies.

Also a Rag sycophant, who loves blowing smoke up their arses,and the rest of the cartel Clubs.

Thinks we are lucky for him to be managing such a lowly Club with no History. Isn't that really what he really fucking means when he goes on about the Rags etc ?

He said what he said. He has said it before. And it is not supported by facts.

Getting called out on it and having a fit.
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: KDB

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:27 pm

zabbadabbado wrote:Baldy has a dig at the Fans, which was totally unsubstantiated to begin with.

Some fans give him a free pass for his sly digs, that i have actually got used to. And turn on their own fans . Blaming them for having the audacity to complain about the Messiah snide comments..

I even felt his follow up comments were back handed and snide " I never want City to be like Barcelona,Rags,Batern,Madrid etc"..."I know they spend time in power divisions"

Also a Rag sycophant, who loves blowing smoke up their arses,and the rest of the cartel Clubs.

Thinks we are lucky for him to be managing such a lowly Club with no History. Isn't that really what he really fucking means when he goes on about the Rags etc ?

This about sums it up.

* waits for OD to arrive on the scene*
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Scatman » Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:41 pm

zabbadabbado wrote:Baldy has a dig at the Fans, which was totally unsubstantiated to begin with.

I've never looked at it from that angle before, so cheers for that.

I've spent the last couple of years mostly curious what will happen when he leaves: who will take over, what he does with the squad, whether it leads to any change in the executives box, that kind of thing. I've never actually been too worried about the performances. Perhaps he should just do one now and we can all find out.
Scatman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Original Dub » Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:54 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

This about sums it up.

I just want the best manager in charge of my club pal.
I don't think I need to explain why, but let me know if it gets in the way of what you clearly seem to be pushing?

Anyway, you hate him and you're perfectly entitled to feel that way (the baldie stuff is a bit weird TBH). From where I'm sat, it looks like this fuck up of his suits your agenda down to the ground and you are reveling in it more than anything else.

We are serial winners now. Record breakers. Beautiful to watch.

That's what I revel in and you not liking "baldie" is pretty unlikely to change my mind, no matter how many times a day you shout it mate :lol:
Original Dub
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Haaland

Postby PeterParker » Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:00 pm

Original Dub wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

This about sums it up.

I don't think I need to explain why, but let me know if it gets in the way of what you clearly seem to be pushing?

Anyway, you hate him and you're perfectly entitled to feel that way (the baldie stuff is a bit weird TBH). From where I'm sat, it looks like this fuck up of his suits your agenda down to the ground and you are reveling in it more than anything else.

That's what I revel in and you not liking "baldie" is pretty unlikely to change my mind, no matter how many times a day you shout it mate :lol:

But the issue is not about his success. That one we all can agree is huge.
The problem is about the other things people mentioned here: sucking on the "big clubs", criticizing fans, brainfarts in critical moments, favoritism towards certain players, causing unrest with talks about his future in different periods of time.
Things he can control but fails to. Things that are in his hand, but he fails to do them because of different reasons: stubbornness, craziness, ego, etc.

Fantastic manager all around, but 100% he considers himself above the club.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Original Dub » Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:05 pm

PeterParker wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

This about sums it up.

The problem is about the other things people mentioned here: sucking on the "big clubs", criticizing fans, brainfarts in critical moments, favoritism towards certain players, causing unrest with talks about his future in different periods of time.
Things he can control but fails to. Things that are in his hand, but he fails to do them because of different reasons: stubbornness, craziness, ego, etc.

Your list of his "faults" have very little to do with football and don't seem to affect the fact that he has the best win percentage in premier league history.

Every manager will annoy some fans on some level. I think if what you've listed is as bad as it gets, we're in a fantastic place.
Original Dub
De Jong's Tackle

Postby PeterParker » Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:09 pm

Original Dub wrote:
PeterParker wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

This about sums it up.

Your list of his "faults" have very little to do with football and don't seem to affect the fact that he has the best win percentage in premier league history.

Every manager will annoy some fans on some level. I think if what you've listed is as bad as it gets, we're in a fantastic place.

But they do, brainfarts in critical moments, made us lose huge games on tactical errors everyone saw a mile away. UCL final, Chelsea semi last year, the rags game, Lyon and so on. Those brainfarts are not your usual mistake.
Problem is we rarely are beaten by a superior team, but many times by some tactical mistake or refusal to change during the game.
He played one of the best defensive mid in the history of PL as a center back for more than half a season just to prove a point.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Original Dub » Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:14 pm

Of course the manager's fuck ups cost the team, just like all the other managers in the world.

It just seems to happen to them more than Pep, so I'm not sure what you're looking for?
Original Dub
De Jong's Tackle

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:32 pm

Original Dub wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

This about sums it up.

If name calling is hard for you to read on a message forum then maybe you need to grow a fucking pair ? there again, you did fuck off for a few years so Id hazard a guess your a pretty sensitive person.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:34 pm

Original Dub wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

This about sums it up.

And right back at you............your constant licking over the cracks wont stop me from having a pop at BALDIES fuckups.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Original Dub » Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:14 pm

And here it goes again...

You keep shouting to yourself and the other drunks Carl, I'm sure it will make more sense the louder you all shout.

You're bone jealous of pep and it reads exactly like that in each post.

It's fucking mind numbing reading your fucking daily drivel on here and I'm only here a few days.

I won't hang around, don't worry. But i won't be leaving because I'm sensitive, I'll be leaving because it's a fucking echo chamber and you're the loudest wanker in it
Original Dub
De Jong's Tackle

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:23 pm

Original Dub wrote:And here it goes again...

You keep shouting to yourself and the other drunks Carl, I'm sure it will make more sense the louder you all shout.

It's fucking mind numbing reading your fucking daily drivel on here and I'm only here a few days.

I won't hang around, don't worry. But i won't be leaving because I'm sensitive, I'll be leaving because it's a fucking echo chamber and you're the loudest wanker in it

Piss funny !! I hate him ? I am jealous of him ? are you sure your 42 and not 14 ? piss funny !!!!

**** This site, with its varying opinions, was obviously too much for you in the past and is obviously too much for you to handle now so I wish you well, in whatever you do in life****
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Original Dub » Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:29 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Piss funny !! I hate him ? I am jealous of him ? are you sure your 42 and not 14 ? piss funny !!!!

**** This site, with its varying opinions, was obviously too much for you in the past and is obviously too much for you to handle now so I wish you well, in whatever you do in life****

Oh, but you were so welcoming to me until I called you out on your continuous drivel, you jealous cunt.

Of course you hate him, what is this the fucking emperor's clothes? You think I'm the only one who sees you're standing there bollock naked?

Plenty see it but you just shout them down.

I couldn't really give a fuck but it is a shame what this place has become, no matter how much you might rejoice in it being better than ever.

I'm not sensitive, I'm just.... 42 :lol:
Original Dub
De Jong's Tackle

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:36 pm

Original Dub wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Oh, but you were so welcoming to me until I called you out on your continuous drivel, you jealous cunt.

Of course you hate him, what is this the fucking emperor's clothes? You think I'm the only one who sees you're standing there bollock naked?

Plenty see it but you just shout them down.

I couldn't really give a fuck but it is a shame what this place has become, no matter how much you might rejoice in it being better than ever.

I'm not sensitive, I'm just.... 42 :lol:

Grow a pair OD...you used to be better than this meltdown of yours.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Original Dub » Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:42 pm

Funny Carl mate, that's exactly what I thought about you when I started looking on here again a short while back.

Couldn't believe what you were posting and I was sure it was some class A trolling to be honest.

You're letting him get to you more than any other Manager ever.

And there's a lot more to it than the shit you're hiding behind.

Doesn't matter if it is a midfield, forward or defense problem, you blame pep. There has never been a loss that you haven't blamed pep for.

And I can't see a win you've given him credit for.

So how are you supposed to be taken seriously by anyone other than the nodding goons you share nuggets with on here?
Original Dub
De Jong's Tackle

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:30 pm

Original Dub wrote:Funny Carl mate, that's exactly what I thought about you when I started looking on here again a short while back.

Couldn't believe what you were posting and I was sure it was some class A trolling to be honest.

Doesn't matter if it is a midfield, forward or defense problem, you blame pep. There has never been a loss that you haven't blamed pep for.

So how are you supposed to be taken seriously by anyone other than the nodding goons you share nuggets with on here?

Since you have come back to the site you have slagged off City fans here, who agree with me, as ''Drunks'' ,'' nodding goons'' and slagged the site off.....it all begs the question why the fuck did you bother coming back in the first place ?

Id strongly suggest you follow your own advise and fuck off again , for good , as you are clearly a precious sensitive soul who cannot handle opinions that don't match yours.

FYI - He gets to me because he slates us fans and has history for doing it...he gets to me because he never ever admits to his fuck ups ( He actually blamed the back 4 and Fernandhino for yesterdays draw yet not a mention of his inept management by playing that useless cunt sterling upfront again !!!) ...........he really really really got to me when he decided to slate a guy who has supported City for over 40 years in his pre match interview and now that same fan has vile trolls fuckign his life up.................Great manager and a shithead of a man.....he didn't have to do that and could have simply said he didn't mean what came out of his mouth..that would have papered over the huge crack he himself created...but no...fans the flames even more and decides to name check a City fan who now has to watch his back.

As for me - I am not hiding behind anything , extremely successful in life , extremely happy with life , Love City but dislike Baldie for all the reasons given but even I would not currently change him for anyone else.....( do some homework and you will see those same comments have been made time and again )

Thats me done with you.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Nigels Tackle » Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:13 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Original Dub wrote:Funny Carl mate, that's exactly what I thought about you when I started looking on here again a short while back.

Since you have come back to the site you have slagged off City fans here, who agree with me, as ''Drunks'' ,'' nodding goons'' and slagged the site off.....it all begs the question why the fuck did you bother coming back in the first place ?

Id strongly suggest you follow your own advise and fuck off again , for good , as you are clearly a precious sensitive soul who cannot handle opinions that don't match yours.

FYI - He gets to me because he slates us fans and has history for doing it...he gets to me because he never ever admits to his fuck ups ( He actually blamed the back 4 and Fernandhino for yesterdays draw yet not a mention of his inept management by playing that useless cunt sterling upfront again !!!) ...........he really really really got to me when he decided to slate a guy who has supported City for over 40 years in his pre match interview and now that same fan has vile trolls fuckign his life up.................Great manager and a shithead of a man.....he didn't have to do that and could have simply said he didn't mean what came out of his mouth..that would have papered over the huge crack he himself created...but no...fans the flames even more and decides to name check a City fan who now has to watch his back.

As for me - I am not hiding behind anything , extremely successful in life , extremely happy with life , Love City but dislike Baldie for all the reasons given but even I would not currently change him for anyone else.....( do some homework and you will see those same comments have been made time and again )

Thats me done with you.

get a room you two…
you can smell the chemistry and it’s not pleasant
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Original Dub » Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:32 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Thats me done with you.

Oh no. The head goon is done with me. You think I left because I was sensitive? Is that why so many have left this site, sensitivity? Keep telling yourself that.

Basically Carl, you're a loud repetitive wanker and you don't like it when someone disagrees with your daily rants about pep.

Boo fucking hoo, get over yourself - we have a guy in charge who's even more in love with himself than you are.

Who'd have thought that was possible :lol:
Original Dub
De Jong's Tackle

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum