Pep Encourages Absent Fans To Turn Up After Near Full House

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Pep Encourages Absent Fans To Turn Up After Near Full Ho

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:43 pm

Original Dub wrote:He shouldn't have said anything.

But only because it will change nothing, not because he offended anyone.

Probably the beginning of the end for him.
It's a pity because I think he's the best manager in the world and the greatest we've ever had.

We are primed to go on and on and on as long as it’s with a manager who can carry on our playing philosophy.

We have fuckall to be worried about when he fucks off although there will be some fans who will be on suicide watch .

BTW- Good to see you back
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Outcast » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:48 pm

He better beat the Chavs away, it's the only way I can move on from this circus.

Just why, why say it? It really must be arrogance, attention seeking, I can't think of anything else
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby salford city » Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:04 pm

Outcast wrote:He better beat the Chavs away, it's the only way I can move on from this circus.

Just why, why say it? It really must be arrogance, attention seeking, I can't think of anything else

He is an attention- seeking tit and it's all about him. I respect him for how he has us playing and winning domestically, but he is handsomely rewarded for that.

I know we have 2 games before then, but the performance at Chelsea will go a long way in showing us where the team are with him
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Original Dub » Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:12 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

It's a pity because I think he's the best manager in the world and the greatest we've ever had.

We are primed to go on and on and on as long as it’s with a manager who can carry on our playing philosophy.

We have fuckall to be worried about when he fucks off although there will be some fans who will be on suicide watch .

Cheers

I wouldn't have that at all though - he's arguably the greatest manager that's ever lived. That's pretty difficult to replace.

You really seem to hate him?
"Alvarez haters must be squirming"
Original Dub
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Haaland

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:18 pm

Outcast wrote:He better beat the Chavs away, it's the only way I can move on from this circus.

Apart from the latest pr fuck up, what gets me is the blowing of smoke up rag and dipper arses you know the " we haven't got their history, not long ago we were in lower leagues".
Then the long list of fuck ups in the -:
FA Cup semi finals - twice
Spuds in CL and away in PL
Lyon Cl quarter final
Chelsea CL final
The disgusting performances against the bus driver and his rags, and the inability to see what it means to old Manchester guys like me.
The amount of times we have shit our pants and folded at Klanfield.
The continual disregard for the City fans feelings.
Well, if he is the best in the world, for me its best of a bad fucking bunch.
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby johnny crossan » Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:35 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:

Apart from the latest pr fuck up, what gets me is the blowing of smoke up rag and dipper arses you know the " we haven't got their history, not long ago we were in lower leagues".
Then the long list of fuck ups in the -:
FA Cup semi finals - twice
Spuds in CL and away in PL
Lyon Cl quarter final
Chelsea CL final
The disgusting performances against the bus driver and his rags, and the inability to see what it means to old Manchester guys like me.
The amount of times we have shit our pants and folded at Klanfield.
The continual disregard for the City fans feelings.
Well, if he is the best in the world, for me its best of a bad fucking bunch.

"'If it's a problem for fans, I will step aside'" if we don't like him he's off - his plan all along. We don't so sling your hook :twisted:
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:43 pm

Just thinking about when I first started watching City.
We were second division going nowhere, then Joe Mercer was appointed manager, he recruited Malcolm Allison from Plymouth, for his coach.
We were promoted the season after. Finished midtable the next season in Division 1, after a dodgy mid season and flirting with relegation positions, but a change of tactics employing Tony Book as a "Sweeper" unknown in England at the time.
The following year after the acquisition of a certain F Lee from Bolton we won the First Division, spending next to fuck all in the process.
For me that was a truly amazing achievement and never given the recognition it deserved, that was a truly great manager and coach who understood the fans, this transmitted to the players, I can never forget Mike Doyle fist pumping celebration after scoring at the Stretford end, I know it will never happen but I would love Pep to instill that kind of passion into the current squad
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:57 pm

Original Dub wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Cheers

I wouldn't have that at all though - he's arguably the greatest manager that's ever lived. That's pretty difficult to replace.

Harry above sums it up for me mate - but the real reason I dislike him (hate is too powerful a word , I only reserve that word for Mendy , If I’m being honest )

I really disliked him the moment he told us fans what to do and when to do it and since then he has dissed us fans in one way or another - some fans interpret it differently .

I also said , many times ,I don’t want him gone as he is tje best league manager out there but I also said I wouldn’t give a fucking shit if he did fuck off as our club will go on and on and on and ,as I’ve said , we are primed to be at the top table for donkeys years to come .

He’s now come out with “if they don’t want me I will step aside “” like a veiled threat that if we criticize him he’s gone !!!!!! booooo fucking hoooooo.

It’s all about him mate -
Last edited by carl_feedthegoat on Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mase » Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:58 pm

“If it's a problem for fans, I will step aside'" sounds like he’s doing his best Mourinho impression and starting to destroy his relationship with the fans to work his way out.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Original Dub » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:18 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Cheers

Harry above sums it up for me mate - but the real reason I dislike him (hate is too powerful a word , I only reserve that word for Mendy , If I’m being honest )

I really disliked him the moment he told us fans what to do and when to do it and since then he has dissed us fans in one way or another - some fans interpret it differently .

I also said , many times ,I don’t want him gone as he is tje best league manager out there but I also said I wouldn’t give a fucking shit if he did fuck off as our club will go on and on and on and ,as I’ve said , we are primed to be at the top table for donkeys years to come .

He’s now come out with “if they don’t want me I will step aside “” like a veiled threat that if we criticize him he’s gone !!!!!! booooo fucking hoooooo.

It’s all about him mate -

You definitely hate him mate - call a spade a spade ffs, I'm 42, not 2 :lol:

Saying "we are primed to be at the top table for years to come" was the very same thing my rag mates were saying when Fergie was leaving. I suppose they are dining at the top table, but they're feeding off our scraps and haven't won the league in 10 years.

You also mention that he's the best league manager, kind of infering that he's not much of a Champions League manager. He's the second best Champions League manager of all time with a 61% win rate.

https://www.squawka.com/en/best-manager ... e-history/

I just want us to play beautiful football and win lots of trophies and there is no one in world football who does this better than Pep Guardiola. You're dead right he thinks it's all about him. The very best in the world at their craft seldom think otherwise.
"Alvarez haters must be squirming"
Original Dub
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Haaland

Postby FA cup winners 2006 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:29 pm

I may have missed something but I can't see what is wrong with what Pep said. A champions league match and nearly 20,000 empty seats. He knows we are going into an extremely tough run of fixtures, a full house will help the players through this. They will feed of it.

The problem I have is Parker, why the fuck does he have to put himself in front of the media so often. Nobody wants his fucking opinion. It is only asked for to cause controversy and of course he obliges. He should have kept his mouth shut or at most said something passive but no, he had to directly air his opinion as if he speaks for all City fans
FA cup winners 2006
De Jong's Tackle

Postby stupot » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:48 pm

FA cup winners 2006 wrote:I may have missed something but I can't see what is wrong with what Pep said. A champions league match and nearly 20,000 empty seats. He knows we are going into an extremely tough run of fixtures, a full house will help the players through this. They will feed of it.

The problem I have is Parker, why the fuck does he have to put himself in front of the media so often. Nobody wants his fucking opinion. It is only asked for to cause controversy and of course he obliges. He should have kept his mouth shut or at most said something passive but no, he had to directly air his opinion as if he speaks for all City fans

It was how he said it, "Saturday.... Southampton.....3pm" like he was talking to idiots.
Having said that I'm firmly in the best manager ever camp and i can't understand anyone that isn't.
If he's won a million Carabao Cups he's won a million less one Premier Leagues.
stupot
De Jong's Tackle

Postby linwood » Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:18 pm

Pep should not have said what he said as there are some very sensitive people who don't like the emptyhad jokes. It was 5 seconds of an interview where he asked the fans to help out on Saturday as the games after a champions league games are notoriously difficult. Not sure why that is a massive problem.

If you get your news and opinions form talk sport news and get upset by red wankers taking the piss then maybe think again about reading click bait shit designed to undermine us.

City are a massive inconvenience for the football establishment and they will do anything to try and bring us down. The current attack is by trying to turn fans against the manager by blowing up comments about attendance or he is leaving. And by the comments on here it's working a treat.
linwood
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Postby Hazy2 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:27 pm

As Ricky Gervais said if you are so so offended. Listen, seriously.Fuck Off I could not give a shit, I have your £65 Ok on with the evening.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:31 pm

Hazy2 wrote:As Ricky Gervais said if you are so so offended. Listen, seriously.Fuck Off I could not give a shit, I have your £65 Ok on with the evening.

Is that message for pep ?
He seems offended by the fans who were offended .
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby london blue 2 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:34 pm

Hazy2 wrote:As Ricky Gervais said if you are so so offended. Listen, seriously.Fuck Off I could not give a shit, I have your £65 Ok on with the evening.

Agreed. This whole business is ridiculous. Everyone getting so triggered over something so trivial.

Best manager ever. Let’s keep winning blues.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Hazy2 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:37 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Is that message for pep ?
He seems offended by the fans who were offended .

He could not give a shit mate, he’s a pro.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Mase » Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:41 pm

These “best manager ever” comments have zero relevance to what was said. It’s weird, almost like people are giving him an excuse. It’s absolutely nothing to do with what was said.

If you’re happy to put a manager that won’t be here in a few years before the club then fair enough.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby london blue 2 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:49 pm

Mase wrote:These “best manager ever” comments have zero relevance on what was said. It’s weird, almost like people are giving him an excuse. It’s absolutely nothing to do with what was said.

If you’re happy to put a manager that won’t be here in a few years before the club then fair enough.

Not what anyone said mate.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Mase » Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:53 pm

london blue 2 wrote:
Mase wrote:These “best manager ever” comments have zero relevance on what was said. It’s weird, almost like people are giving him an excuse. It’s absolutely nothing to do with what was said.

Not what anyone said mate.

But it seems like it’s being used as a badge for him to say anything he wants. Otherwise why mention it? It’s so random.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum